www.beautiful-dolls.com

Sexy goth vampire babe from beautiful-dolls

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sexy goth vampire babe from beautiful-dolls

Post by Bryanthefigureman »

This is the product only review topic. The original can be further commented on here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=92541

Thanks Anung!

Hello to all! The figureman here!
Im pleased to announce i have selected and aquired my first TPE doll! As of this week im the proud owner of beautiful-dolls new vampire babe, Rhea!
Ok...enough with the exclamation. 
As i meantioned, i got Tifa (my dagmar doll)
From Joy at beautiful-dolls. I had saved for a bit but i didnt want to dive in just yet.

With the market growing and more choices popping up every few months, i chose to wait a bit and then i saw her. Dont get me wrong, each of these dolls has its own beauty but she stood out. Ive seen the vampire doll initially but it didnt draw me in.....till Rhea. The head is called Allura so thats Rhea's name now.

Now lets talk sex. As im a guy around 5'8", a short doll seemed the way to go, given a bigger doll would be at once heavier and harder to handle. While in a missionary position it seems shes too far away for kisses, but switch that around and a different song is heard. I guess she'll feel like kisses if shes on top! Angles and positions are strange like that.

As any reviewer here can testify, Tpe is a heat magnet. Warming her up is a must for the truly real feeling. Although if its realism you want, then dont. Vampires are cold to the touch and tpe in a room temp setting is cool, which adds to the fantasy of a vampire.
But to each their own. But if warm is the way you wanna go i recommend the heating blanket approach. Do not take her into the shower! Remember the collar of the neck has metal in it for the head coupling. Best to avoid water.

The face cavity is there for oral but i dont use it. Too.....odd. To elaborate, its simply a fact of these dolls. The whole face distorts which im assuming is just a trade you need to make as these dolls dont poses a true skull therefore, no jaw. But this is a small gripe for me as the rest of her capabilities greatly overshadow that.

I was amazed at the realizm of her whole body. I grabbed her under the arms to lift her and it felt like lifting a small woman. The jiggle of the breasts is real enough and the shape and feel is.....wow...just wow.
Every curve of her body is an exquisite slope of heaven. These sculptors did not slack on detail.

Warning! To any potential buyer!
BE CAREFUL OF THE FINGERS!!!
This is something ive seen in my research of these kind of tpe dolls online. As there are wires inside of each finger this adds a limitless degree of posability in them, but they are wires. They will break if not handled carefully.
Ive seen vids showing how to repair as ive already detatched 4 fingers inside her hand. immediately began looking for repair vids, so if it happens, you can fix it.
Came to realize a jointed finger would be a bitch to mold and impossible to repair so maybe thats why they make them this way. Im rather grateful for it.

Tpe is a STAIN MAGNET also so choose carefully what you put on her! I found this out the hard way but thankfully most vendors and manufacterers provide stain remover.
 No lie. This stuff will remove the blue from the sky!
Allura got a stain from a bra n panties i put on her and as i took them off the next day to try a new outfit....inky blobs of color were on her....(insert horror scream)
Stain remover is essential to keeping her new looking.

Ima plug another vendor. For care and product info go to Doll4play.com and check out their care page. It will do far better at giving cleaning and care tips.

Note: baby oil removes makeup so clean the face with that. I used a makeup remover and it made a shiny spot.....melted maybe? Gone now but just use that instead makeup remover. It also cleans dirt n dust off of her.

So all in all i feel i made a good investment and Tifa has a new friend.
Attachments
20171019_013722.jpg
20171019_013722.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2236 times
20171019_013759.jpg
20171019_013759.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2236 times
20171019_013811.jpg
20171019_013811.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2236 times

INFORMATIONS