www.beautiful-dolls.com

Amber has arrived – WM 161 G cup and Initial Review

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
BillySixGun

Amber has arrived – WM 161 G cup and Initial Review

Post by BillySixGun »

This is the product and vendor specific edited copy of this review. The original topic is available here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=83083 for further comments. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

This is my initial review of Amber my new WM 161 and my experience thus far with Beautiful Dolls ("BD"). Once all the dust settles and 1,000’s of pics later I’ll do a full detailed review.

Ordering and my vendor of choice (DISCLAIMER: I received no direct or indirect benefit from BD for doing this review.)
Well, once again Joy and BD have come thru with a HOMERUN! I just can’t say enough good things about BD. This is my first WM Doll (not first doll ever) so I wanted to make sure I read all the good and bad before I jumped in. Joy did some extra leg work and double/triple checked with WM on skeleton issue from the past to ensure they’ve been resolved and new upgrades were made. Just like before she answered ALL my questions with detailed responses and before I even spent a dime she took the time to get me specific pics of skin tone comparisons, body shots, and at least a half dozen different head combos. This took a while not because she was slow :lol: rather because I wanted to see my future doll as close to reality as possible and not based on a marketing picture that’s been photo shopped to death. She added more of a personal touch to buying and more importantly someone to verify all of what I was asking for was done at the factory.

So after I’d done all the due diligence and handed over the cash, I had to rely on my girl Joy to make sure it all came together…AND SHE CAME THRU AGAIN!!!

Ordered March 1, 2017 and arrived March 23, 2017
Amber’s Specs
Body: WM-161cm G-cup
Skeleton upgrades: hinged wrists (yes its true) :thumbs_up:
Skin Color: Medium (Light Tan) – This is 1 or 2 shades lighter than the regular Tan and IMO a total knockout.:thumbs_up:
TPE Softness: Standard – I wanted soft but not the ultra-soft. I’m glad I listened to Joy, she is already SO SOFT and her ass and boob jiggle is incredible. :thumbs_up:
Head: #56 with textured mouth uvula and tongue She placed her order with Jeff @ BCD for the M16 head connector :thumbs_up:
Eye Color: Brown Eyes She placed her order for MannequinFan eyes :thumbs_up:
Hairstyle: #13 Blonde - Wig in pics is NOT what came with the doll
Vagina: Built-in
Areola Size: 5cm
Areola Color: Pink
Labia Color: Pink
Pubic Hair: None
Fingernail Color: Pink French Manicure
Toenail Color: Baby Pink
Foot Style: Stand Up Foot She placed her order for MannequinFan feet bolt caps :thumbs_up:
Why the hell does WM use a 10mm bolt for such a large doll? They should have a larger head to give her more stability and reduce TPE tearing. This might be an issue long term so Im going to try and fix now before it happens.

Arrival and Overall Body and Head Impression
I got suited up in my hazmat suit, air tank, box cutter in hand and donned my gas mask in preparation for the toxic lime green fumes of the WM TPE I’ve heard so much about. I made some cuts and pulled open the box flaps waiting to see the fumes to start swirling around me with ghostly faces...Hmm nothing? I let a few canary's loose to fly around and they seemed to be OK so I proceeded to remove my gas mask...WTF!! this doll has NO SMELL 8O All jokes aside, I'm serious, no chemical, no sweet floral, no candy, I mean NOTHING. If I put my nose directly on her skin I can smell a hint of TPE and that smells sweet not nasty. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know but I'm glad I didn't need to call for an extraction to a safe zone :lol:

Amber arrived exactly as ordered in what I classify as damn near perfect condition 9.5/10. Her packaging was in excellent shape and wasn’t all scrambled around. She looked just like she did a week ago before she left WM via Fedex. I'm really amazed at how soft the WM TPE is...WOW...I LOVE IT! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: No jammed up neck or feet, feet bolts were straight but the TPE around the bolt heads was disfigured a bit with small nicks so I knocked off .5pts (I’m being HYPER critical here don't read into it). Head had some minor compression marks from the eye mask but they were gone within an hour. All finger and toe nails were attached, no finger pokes, her skin was impeccable from head to toe, no holes, scratches or scuffs, no compression marks on her boobs, her ass was NOT FLAT! and her seam lines were extremely smooth and damn near invisible especially around her pussy and asshole :thumbs_up: Her boobs are incredible and such an amazing sight to see when you open the box :shocked!: Seeing is one thing but they are so squeezably soft they should be illegal :lol: I was afraid the pink areola and nipple might be too bright but it's a perfect pink and blends well with the medium tan skin. Her labia is also a beautiful pink and her pussy has some wonderful texture inside. Her asshole is nicely formed with lines and looks like a "starfish" :lol:

She’s heavy but nothing like I was expecting in a good way. Fortunately, I don’t have any physical limitations so I like the weight for realism and its completely manageable. Once I got her out I started a joint test. Her joints are stiff but NOT overly tight as I’ve read on other dolls. Her movements are very fluid and require pressure to bend but NOT heavy handed pushing and pulling. I took her thru all the poses I could think of nice and slow and her range is incredible. She has the ability to rotate at the waist which is really nice. So far only photos and no issues....more pics to follow down the road.

Thanks again Joy and Beautiful Dolls for my Beautiful Amber!!

So without further delay, I give you...AMBER
(No editing other than resize and Amber's sig so what you see is how she arrived. Lighting is an LED daylight bulb)
Amber_01.JPG
Amber_01.JPG (883.14 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
Amber_02.JPG
Amber_02.JPG (969.81 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
Amber_03.JPG
Amber_03.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2985 times
Amber_04.JPG
Amber_04.JPG (1015.93 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
Amber_05.JPG
Amber_05.JPG (843.23 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
Amber_06.JPG
Amber_06.JPG (1009.15 KiB) Viewed 2985 times