www.beautiful-dolls.com

BD review

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
swingswithdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

BD review

Post by swingswithdolls »

Hello,
This post is a little belated as we have been quite busy with my work travel a mini vacation and summer gardening in full swing so I do apologize for that.

Our experience with BeautifulDolls was fantastic. We were in the midst of negotiating some pricing with Joy and BD posted a quick discounted sale to TDF members only for a WM 150 with a 174 head. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=85080

We jumped on the offer providing they could try their hardest to get it to us in a couple of weeks. The doll shipped out within 1 working day and they arranged for Express shipping so the doll in fact arrived before the date we requested. So a big thank you to Joy and the team at BD - you guys rock!

The packaging of the product was much as many of the members here described, protective foam everywhere inside of a rather compact looking cardboard box, which miraculously arrived in nearly pristine shape. the hands and feet were wrapped in foam and the entire doll was wrapped in the notorious pink throw.

There was one minor issue with the order in that the head was not the one advertised. For us this was a happy mistake as we much preferred the 117. Other than that the sculpting is perfect, the proportions just right and the weight is what it is. These things are a little heavy but more than that they are just plain awkward to move around and position, especially with brand new joints.

This being our first doll we had nothing to compare it to but after the initial cleaning, oiling, powdering and warming her with an electric blanket for a few hours we dove in and tried it out. My wife will likely post her own reactions at some point but from my POV, it was pretty much as I imagined. The feeling was very different from the real thing, but my wife encouraging me, enjoying the show and participating with a squeeze here and a playful slap there made it a very rewarding experience.

Since this is a BD review I wont go into to much detail about the physical experience but I will say it was overall positive and we continue to enjoy our new friend (and her new friend as well). In addition I wanted to add for those considering a doll, that there was a little bit of guilt during and after as my unconscious mind wrestled with the "it's a person that's not my wife but not really a person" cycle. Now though after a few more adventures that is no more and I can just enjoy it like any other marital aid. If you're thinking about it please do yourself a favor and go for it, I don't think many would be disappointed.

So again a big thank you to BeautifulDolls (and especially Joy) for helping us with our first doll and for going the extra mile to help us get it an amazingly short amount of time.

INFORMATIONS