Review for BCD - December 2017

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Review for BCD - December 2017

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello again fellow doll lovers! This will be my review of my experience with Jeff @ Booty call dolls.

I first reached out to him a few months ago when i decided to get serious about getting a Drow doll made. Since then, and over the course of about four months we exchanged no less than 100 emails working on the project. You could say i have had extensive communication with him even before this project came to be. Believe me when i say that Jeff is without doubt the most genuine, honest, knowledgeable, kind and generous vendor i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He's not only a vendor, but also a passionate member of this community who shares the love of dolls and understands everything you're going through when ordering a doll. He is truly invested in making his customers happy and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with everything before committing to buy. If you're on the fence about buying your first gal, i could think of no one better than Jeff to guide you through the maze that is the different doll models and manufacturers to choose one that will be the right one for you. I'm very proud to be a new BCD family member and Jeff has earned himself a lifetime customer in me!

Booty Call Dolls: 10/10

Let's go through the pros and cons of choosing BCD as your vendor of choice:

Pros:

- Lightning fast response time
- Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable about dolls (if it exists somewhere, he will find it for you)
- He is honest, will give you straightforward feedback and will never deceive you in any way
- Very competitive prices
- He is a doll owner himself and understands what you are going through
- Well designed, fast loading and easy to browse website complete with an extensive library of heads, bodies and manufacturers.

Cons:

- His website might not be the most flashy out there... (sorry Jeff... I had to put at least something! :lol: )

Yep... that about sums it up! Thank you Jeff for making my dream girl come true, i couldn't be any happier right now!

INFORMATIONS