Review: 6YE Black 165cm C cup

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Photographer_Guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review: 6YE Black 165cm C cup

Post by Photographer_Guy »

I did pretty extensive research before selecting this model, having been scared off the beefier models due to weight concerns expressed on this website. I found this model somewhere online but was unsure which TDF approved vendor sold her. I contacted Jeff privately for his advice and he steered me right to the answer => BCD can fill the bill.

Correspondence Jeff/BCD was helpful and responsive and I really appreciate his expertise and guidance through the whole process. It's a pretty big investment and for a first time buyer its kind of a lot to take on. To be honest, without this site I think I would have had a hard time pulling the trigger so I really appreciate this community and its vendor credibility aspect.

Delivery A month and a couple days from order to arrival. Not bad. They sent a pic before sending her so I could see what I was getting. The documentation was a one sheet owner's manual with suggestions and warnings. Not a lot to work with but important information about how to move her without breaking her, etc.
20180315_121524.jpg
20180315_121524.jpg (408.52 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
20180315_121851.jpg
20180315_121851.jpg (343.78 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
Face One of the biggest criteria was being face-pretty, and she is. Pretty eyes, pouty kissable lips. Why black? IDK man, that's just how it went for me during the selection process LOL. Although she has pretty eyes, I might have preferred them to be closed as this might be a more natural look in "ecstasy" or afterwards when "sleeping". I don't think that's an option though and few models are offered with naturally closed eyes. It's an option they should consider offering though
face.jpg
face.jpg (92.7 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
Hair In just a few days her hair has become a permanently tangled mess with a just-fucked look. I'm going to have to do look around this site and see if there's any advice on how to manage it better since I would like her to look a little more civilized for proper photos.
hair.jpg
hair.jpg (137.94 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
Weight Rated at almost 70lbs. I haven't weighed her myself but yeah she's kinda hefty to move around. The other dolls I was really interested in came in at 105+lbs and that additional 50% weight adder would have been quite the burden. Grateful for having heeded the advice on this site regarding weight concerns.

Feet This was another of my selection criteria. She needed to have pretty feet, which she does. Love 'em. Only negative thing is there's no bonage in her toes -- they flop around like jiggly jello but they're pretty so whatevs. I appreciated that they took care to protect them during shipment so that they're perfect on arrival.
20180315_123348.jpg
20180315_123348.jpg (371.17 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
20180315_123648.jpg
20180315_123648.jpg (352.79 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
20180315_124026.jpg
20180315_124026.jpg (382.23 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
Vagina I chose the removable vagina cos I'm wasted afterwards and I can't be hauling this girl to the bathroom for a washout when I'm crashed. I'm still learning how to work that thing. It's a big fleshlight looking insert that's supposed to get squeezed into her but it's a really tight fit. Greasing her up with vaseline helps but the insert's penis-hole is undersized despite being the largest they make. It's already starting to tear (I wouldn't consider myself an extraordinarily large man) but thankfully they sent two inserts. Aligning that little hole once its inside her and trying to push into it even when lubed up is like spitting through two keyholes. Bit of a challenge. Once you're in though, its tight and feels great and it doesn't take long to finish up.
20180315_123412.jpg
20180315_123412.jpg (393.89 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
pussy hole.jpg
pussy hole.jpg (49.96 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
Smell She does have a distinct rubbery smell... kind of like a tire. It's only slightly distracting. I understand it'll go away with time and maintenance.

Use Someone mentioned somewhere on this site that these dolls are like 80% of a real woman. I'd have to concur with that. It's not quite the same because she's not participating but it feels real and the pounding makes her body act realistically the way it reacts to that. It's pretty remarkable and enjoyable. I wasn't anticipating feeling this way but I am developing a genuine affection for her and love cuddling with her after, sleeping entwined with her. It's some of the most peaceful sleep I've had; almost as enjoyable as the sex itself. Overall I'm very satisfied with her and am enjoying exploring different positions with her.
lying down.jpg
lying down.jpg (175.02 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
I see this whole concept moving mainstream in the future as these dolls are further developed with robotics and AI. They are going to be huge, and they are going to disrupt the current male/female social dynamic because having a beautiful, lovable, functional partner that doesn't irritate you is a VERY VERY powerful alternative.

And finally a big thank you to Jeff/BCD for facilitating the process and ensuring everything went through smoothly. Thanks again!

INFORMATIONS