Booty Call Dolls And Jeff A Great Experiance

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
JJJXXX4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Booty Call Dolls And Jeff A Great Experiance

Post by JJJXXX4 »

I am new to the forum but I just ordered and received my Irontech, 158cm Amanda/Nuru doll as I got 2 heads. I had gone over some thoughts on how I would like to see her look. Jeff knew exactly what I was talking about and made it so easy to make my order. I opened up the case upon delivery and wow she is amazing! Again I can't stress it enough but working with Jeff is just a pleasure. Great communicator and really understands his product. Jeff is very down to earth and easy to speak with. He went over all of the details of the doll and made sure that my order was put through correctly. I had some areas that he was able to assist with in the order that I had never had on a doll before.

I just wish that I had found Jeff earlier when making my other purchases. So in closing anyone looking to purchase a doll Jeff is definitely the vendor your going to want to check in with before you make your doll order.

Thank you Jeff!

INFORMATIONS