New jy158 BCD

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Talltrees
Active Poster
Active Poster

New jy158 BCD

Post by Talltrees »

Editted review...original here for further comment.....http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=81485. Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

Hello everyone
so today of all days my first came in im excited. i need to thank Jeff on my own behalf he does a great job in following up and trying to keep you happy, he helped me choose and recommended aswell. the wait wasn't as bad as i expected,
i placed my order with bcd on jan 21 near cny ... bad timing i guess. after it was over the production flew i received confirmation of completion awesome heres where it got a little messy. I got my tracking number but it stuck on "label created" for days which time is of the essence seeing as i travel. yesterday i received a phone call saying i had duties which made me wonder how? so i called customer service and they only mixed the pot more... saying things as it hasn't moved. the address could be incorrect ect. i mentioned the issue to Jeff and he took good care and worked his magic.. sure enough i had a new tracking number and hey what do you know it was only a few miles out. i was at ease .... now comes the condition an care of the shipping.

wow. not a ding on the box hell the currier helped me take carrying the weight. until he got curious asking what was in the box....
anyways.

Jeff did a great job cheers to him. i would recommend doing business with him.
tdf1.jpg
tdf1.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2001 times
tdf2.JPG
tdf2.JPG (447.7 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
tdf4.JPG
tdf4.JPG (731.67 KiB) Viewed 2001 times

INFORMATIONS