cloudclimax.com

Cloud Climax Review

Reviews on Cloud Climax Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Cloud Climax Review

Post by Willendorph »

I recently bought my doll from Cloud Climax, and being as they don't have any other reviews on here at the moment, I thought I'd share my experience.

First off, I should probably write a bit of an introduction as to why/how I bought from them.

I bought my first doll a few years ago direct from China. She is TPE, and has been really good as a first doll, but shipping was a bit of a nightmare and so was worrying about customs etc. It all went OK at the time, but it wasn't exactly pleasant experience and I always thought if I bought another doll, I'd go through a vendor to take some of the stress out of it!

Anyway, after buying my first doll, I got to know a lot more about the different manufacturers, and sometimes I'd cruise the Internet and look at dolls just for fun. It always seemed like almost every doll that I liked was made by DS (Doll Sweet, also known as EX-Doll in asia). One day, I saw the Nanase face, and it was pretty much love at first sight. She really was perfect, and when I saw some pictures of the 167 body, I knew that she was what is always wanted (as far as dolls go anyway!).

I had some time to think about my decision, and in the end I placed my order with Cloud Climax on 09/12/17. Like I said, I didn't want to go through all the worrying again, so I was looking for a vendor in the UK. When I learned it was a sale too, it was pretty much all over for my bank account! They also have a service for DS Dolls where they ship to themselves, take care of customs and then check your doll out for damage, which was a good reason to buy from them for me.

Before placing my order, I had dropped their customer service and email with a few basic questions that were answered very quickly and courteously by Paul; who I would be in contact with quite a few times during the process!

Once the order was placed, it was confirmed very quickly and Paul let me know that he had sent the order on to the factory. He also gave me a rough timescale on how long he thought it would take for her to arrive. Which at the time he estimated as being the 2nd or 3rd week of January.

Then the waiting began. I probably don't need to tell most of you how that feels.

I got an update from Paul on 29/12/17 saying that she had been completed. He sent on all of the factory pictures, which I looked at a few thousand times...

The next part was probably the most difficult as I knew she was on her way and the wait was really gething hard. Cloud Climax were great though and Paul answered all of my queries. During this time, I sent in several emails with various questions about delivery and a lot of small stuff and I always got an answer quickly.

She arrived at Cloud Climax's warehouse a while later (about 2 weeks?) I think there were probably a few new year related delays. Again, they sent me pictures so I could see she made it OK, which was a relief. After that I arranged delivery. I asked specifically for a Saturday morning, which Paul arranged for me. It did cost a bit more, but I was happy that he was able to give me the option I wanted as it was quite specific.

The UPS guy delivered her on 20/01/18 and the rest is history. Overall it was a great experience, and I'm very happy. She arrived safe and sound without any hassle. The customer service was excellent, and if I'm in the market for another doll at some point, I'll definitely be a repeat customer. Paul even included a few extras for me which he had offered when I first enquired, which was nice (some lingerie, another wig, and a free insert).

I'll add one or two pictures so you can see she arrived in good shape! (Her body is my sacred treasure though, so you only get to see her in her business outfit!)
Attachments
image-6.jpeg
image-6.jpeg (682.67 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
image-11.jpeg
image-11.jpeg (766.16 KiB) Viewed 2503 times

INFORMATIONS