dollstudio.org

JY Doll JY-150/94+Gu 1 head

Reviews on Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Bazijoe

JY Doll JY-150/94+Gu 1 head

Post by Bazijoe »

Preamble
First I would like to thank Sandro for his help about to choose the perfect doll for my needs. He covered all of the problems whether it is about appearance, usage, caring, daily use etc. and also the differences between brands and models, he is trained in the business! If I need anything else for my doll in the future I’m definitely going to shop at eu.dollstudio.org, for Europeans highly recommended seller!
On the other hand, my English is very rough on the edges, it is more like passive skill, so if I have any mistake in grammar please be patient about that, thank you.
She is my first doll and I would like to take a good detailed review of my experience, the hole procedure until now, and of course to help for the new ones and those who planning to buy a doll!
The Doll
I chose JY Doll JY-150/94, because I can’t get rid of my boob and fitness fetish, it was Love at first sight! My original chosen one was the JY Doll JY-166/G the "Marilyn Muscle", but Sandro warned me the weight of that doll is above 40 kg and I informed him about my spine injury (spinal disc herniation). He recommended me to buy a lighter doll due to my condition! Happily, she got a little boobie sister… ;)

Factory pictures

First things first let’s talk about the advantages and good things.
Shipping and packing
From payment to deliver it took 5 weeks to arrive. When the factory finished my doll, Sandro kindly sent me some pictures and two short video to cheer me up, she was on the way :wink: .
The shipping is done by ups; they did a good job but I had to call them several times to get details about the delivery. First look on the box it was clearly visible, it came from far, there was a little damage on it but it didn’t affect the doll.
Inside she packed very well, so big thumbs up for the eastern colleagues!

First use and daily intercourse
It is heavy! :D And if you not believe me, go and try one of them. It is totally different from the regular sexual intercourse, but not worse! You have to modify the usual poses or take unusual to have a great time with her, but it is not a bad thing, because what can provide of these dolls for you is… invaluable. The view of her perfect body, the atmosphere, the texture of her skin and of course the experience is totally worth the money and the efforts.
My first opening was a circus stunt :D. My entire body was covered by sweat and I completely exhausted after all. I had to figure out, the optimal poses, how to move effortless the doll and other stuff to get familiar with that.
So guys do not be afraid of these ladies, if you like one of them, get one and You’re going to have the greatest pleasure of your life and by the way they are very attractive when sitting in the sofa or laying down on the bed just in casual the rest of the day :D .

Pics of the second day

Storing
In a lack of double bed, she rests in my armchair, I usually take off the head and straighten her legs as possible and put on the blanket what is included I know the best way is to keep her in a neutral position on her back. (The next project is the double bed :P )
Care and maintenance
I use powder and body lotion, it gives a greasy protective layer which good to touch and fell and care the TPE material.
Of course first I clean her, warm water with shower gel and an old cotton t-shirt, after I apply the powder and body lotion.
Now let’s talk about the “down side” of having a doll like her…
TPE Material
It is a very realistic and good material to touch or cuddle, but very very vulnerable. She been here about 2 months and I already got 7 damages. tears, holes, rough, abrasion areas of TPE skin.
“If you go into a battle you will get battle scares”
Sandro also mentioned the makeup on the TPE is temporary, these and the nipple and vagina, so the intimate parts and areas are also lost its “natural” (pink) color and faded to the TPE skin color. I do not mind at all this because I more like when these areas are not flashy, rather moderate.
The feet is also get rough and peel all the time even I put her on two socks so I put a plastic bag both feet then I add the socks.

Example for injuries

The head problem
She easily loose her head during the fan part, so I have to keep in mind that and watch over her.
On the factory photos the bolt was in her head and attached to the body, but that solution is not worked me because every time the head loose contacts her body or felt down, the twist in her neck is damaged. So I screw the bolt in her neck with Teflon tape (I don’t know how it calls in English, it is a white tape usually use to connect water pipe and water parts to make the connection waterproof), because the head is replaceable, the twist in her neck is not.
Broken finger
Sandro also warned me (nice guy isn’t he? :D ) that the JY dolls fingers are not the best because there are wire inside to make different hand position or to grab something… ;). One of her finger is already broken hand just wobble around, but again this not bother me because for me it is just a tiny thing.

Example for Faded skin areas, but still beautiful and charming

Questions for the experienced owners and advanced users
I prepared for the damages so I ordered indigo TPE repair kit with the doll and Sandro kindly send me several instructions for repairing, but I have a few one’s which I think unique, so I like to ask help about it.
“Tear above the clitoris”
During one of the sexual intercourse my penis just pop out the insert able vagina and teared apart the soft and thin layer of her vagina. And the damaged are now protrudes.
How can I repair that, to look alike before the damage?

peeling nipple
her right nipple starts to peel and I worry about slowly will be completely tear off, can I do anything about that?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: JY Doll JY-150/94+Gu 1 head

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Welcome new member, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

I will copy this over into the open forum so others can reply for your maintenace and repair question as this is product review section ONLY, once I have fixed your image links.

I happen to know the bloke who designed and consulted in both those models , and do know he will be chatting with the factory regarding any issues, however, I do not recommend powdering this JY blend, and I always advocate the use of vaseline on the stress areas prior to use, after she has been washed, de-powdered and dry. Once the Vaseline soaks in (sometimes 24 hours) then these areas are more supple and tear resistant and only require some intermediate light oiling or re-Vaseline every month or so in summer or few months in winter)

OK sent you a PM, once you have 4 more approved posts send me the drop box links via PM, as they do not embed here.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS