reallovesexdolls.com

2017 - 142 cm G-cup ULTRA-SOFT TPE

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
SC Kline

2017 - 142 cm G-cup ULTRA-SOFT TPE

Post by SC Kline »

Original topic: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Doll specs may be viewed at this link: https://reallovesexdolls.com/142cm-4ft8 ... sex-dolls/
So, my review is two-fold: We have the ultra-soft TPE, and we have this new, exclusive doll from RLSD. First, to the new material... THIRTY PERCENT, EVERYONE! The "ultra-soft" TPE is a reliable 30% softer than the standard stuff. Whether it's thin tissue, thicker tissue, —even face/head material— this stuff is noticeably more soft, squishy, you name it... I knew it right away when I first opened the box and touched the breasts through the plastic. The breasts were simply all over the place from a very modest grab. As I rolled her out of the box sideways and started sorting her out, the movement in the thighs —everything— was very pronounced compared to the two other dolls I've owned. Now I need to make a curious distinction regarding the material... The difference between the "standard" and the "ultra-soft" in the ways of the sample that I'd tested was more drastic than the difference between the dolls. Concerning the samples, I would put the ultra-soft at 50 to 60% softer than the standard sample; but that is a different situation. It's no matter, because the softness translates in other ways regarding the doll. For example, I couldn't help but test her out this afternoon... When I sat her on my lap, her thighs and rear leveled down from her own weight in a way that was extremely realistic. ALSO, entry and "so on" was about as trouble-free and amazing as I could have expected. I was given one of those sample bricks of her material in the packaging as Jinsan always does, and that thick piece was so much more jello-y than the one I'd received with "Zoe" a few months ago —'the doll doesn't fall far from the brick.' One more very important point regarding this ultra-soft TPE... My doll traveled from Alaska, to Kentucky, and then finally home to NJ. She was very very cold. The point being that when her "core" gets up to a warmer temperature —which it still is not— I expect my softness ratio to go even softer! With that said, I'd urge anyone shopping right now to strongly consider the ultra-soft... I'm on cloud 9 over here, believe me.
Now for the new doll design: HOME EFFIN RUN!!! Let me put this as frankly as I can... This doll is a perfect combination of the 155cm DD (Shannon), and the 142cm F-cup (Zoe). None of her proportions are quite as drastic as those two ladies, but jeeez... Her thighs are just juicier and so much more shapely "in person." I was trying to calm down and just clean and oil her earlier today, and found myself groping for like 20 minutes... THE BREASTS!!! Please look up a big-boob model from the 90's named "Dixie Bubbles." This doll's boobs share every property of this women's. The boobs are certainly a bit larger than "155cm Shannon" in that while not any larger circular-wise, they protrude further out and lap down in a way that is just the best, I think. For a relatively short doll, you get the feeling that your wrestling with something more substantial due to the hips, thighs, and boobs. I've got a long night ahead of me, and I'll answer questions tomorrow —perhaps post more pics. It's been an emotional day, wild day.
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0196.MOV
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0193.JPG

SC Kline

Re: REVIEW: 142 cm G-cup "ULTRA-SOFT TPE" !!!

Post by SC Kline »

Here are some early morning pics... She is softer now that I had heat blowing in her direction over night. Get the ultra-soft TPE if it's the last thing you do!!
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Regarding questions on "long term" strength/ durability, and so on, it would seem just fine due to the extreme elasticity of this stuff. The thing to watch out for is scooting her across a carpet or course blanket... See, while the material has so much stretch and squishiness, it is also very very "grabby" and "tacky." Imagine some of those really squishy pocket pu$$ys. This material is very much like that. So yes, there is a lot of leway in stretchablity, but once you reach a limit, it's gonna tear bigtime I would think. I know this from messing around with the samples. BUT I"M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, imagine accidentally brushing against a very hot and built woman in a bar, and you're like "damn" in your mind, because you feel the reverbarations... This woman is like that! Yes, you have to be more careful with this material, but this doll is so worth it. I'm gonna take extra precautions and cover her joints. I'll buy some cheap evening gloves and knee-highs.
One more point about the material: I believe that for as stretch as it is, it would not be a problem in the form of, say that new M-cup (provided that it would be stored with a brazzere during down time).

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Regarding "positioning," it is still necessary, but much less cumbersome due to that she levels down to the correct placement because of her softness and distribution of weight... The firm "standard" dolls' curves and valleys' —if you will— tend to put more "distance" between yourself and that "destination." Here are some more photos, as it has become quite a "snow day" in NJ.
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

BTW, I highly recommend going through RLSD is you're considering the ultra-soft route. They really have their $hit together over there —very personable and responsive. So much so, that every time Victoria reached out to the factory, she always came back with a response within a few hours. This is not to say that some other place could not do as well, but I had an experience with "another place" a few years ago regarding something else and it was "yeh, yeh," and so on.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

The bra is "34L" from Hanes... It only appears to fit well because it's a soft bra (no wires). She's tough to shop for, more so than shannon was because there's more boob to deal with. It's worth it though.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Skin tone is medium. That daylight photo set represents the tone pretty accurately.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

So, I have a few notes to share now that she's been here for 24 hrs. I've decided that I'm gonna keep her in tights with just a cut entry "for exercise." When she's on you, there is a great risk of tearing/ mangling surface if there is not enough powder. Again, this is a very sticky doll without powder. It's not as though you have to cake it on or something... My point is that you can't sort of be caught in the moment knowing that there is stickiness and just keep on going. You can get away with that from time to time with a regular doll, but this one is too sensitive. I'm putting the tights on her because I just don't like to powder so much... No emergency here, I'm just trying to set a responsible habit for my situation. I'll save skin-to-skin for more special occasions —dig. But man, she's a charmer, is she not...

HappySleeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HappySleeper »

How would you compare the structural characteristics of the ultra-soft TPE vs normal? By which I mean, if you lie the her on her back, does the shape of her breasts change due to the material deforming under its own weight, or do her breasts retain their shape regardless of if she's upright or prone?

Also, do you feel the skeleton more through the TPE as it squishes easier, or is this a non-issue?

I imagine that the new ultra-soft comes closer to reproducing the physical qualities of fat rather than muscle, so maybe in the future we will see dolls with different areas and/or layers comprised of different TPE softness levels (jiggly breasts and butts with firmer arms, bodies, and legs)? That probably won't happen for a while since we're just now getting a choice of softness options, but it's quite interesting to see the industry grow and innovate.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

HappySleeper, You do feel the skeleton slightly more when she strattles, but it's not too much to where it's annoying or uncomfortable. The breasts do kind of float around more so on her back. The ultra-soft does feel like fat more than muscle. It's a squishy doll in the lower-back, rear, upper-chest, chest, thighs, calves, fore-arms... Anywhere where there is thicker material. Thanks for these really great questions.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

I have a very important development to share with the forum, but first I'll answer a few questions recent questions from the thread:
Mananax, You have to request the ultra-soft... I would think that any vender/ designer whose dolls are made at Jinsan can accommodate, but I strongly recommend RLSD.
Meso, Funny as it is, I don't think I'll be able to keep her dressed... The tights I put on her fit really great. In the past, I've modified just a regular pair of tights for the top half as well. As far as powder is concerned, I already use cornstarch because I've found that the lavander and other things in traditional baby powder build up and at the surface through leaching, thus the TPE does isn't able to evaporate moisture well enough. I do go through more powder in the lower high-traffic areas because without enough, she is very sticky to the point that I fear those "areas" could get mangled. I don't have any evidence that there are more or less oils in this material.

So the news: I began this thread with the claim that my ultra-soft TPE doll is 30% softer, and squishier than the standard material. I also said that I'd expect this to change as she warmed up, and so on. Well, upon my returning home this evening, I noticed that she is more soft... I'm now rating her between 40 and 45% more soft and squishy!! Here's how I'm judging this:
1. I can gently press on the outside of both of her shoulders, and the material bunches up at the base of her neck now...
2. I can press lightly on the lowest part of her back and wiggle my hand back and forth (modestly, and with little force) and the front of her thighs jiggle along with breasts —slightly in the rear.
3. I can very gently pinch any area with relatively thin material, i.e. wrists, ankles, face, and easily get whatever pinch-full as if with my own body.
4 Perhaps the ultimate evidence is that I can press on her rear with medium pressure and reach a bit past what I would consider to be half the thickness of that solid material.
I'm calling all of these findings "material travel." Anyone out there looking for a toned doll would be disappointed with this material. Strangely enough, —as someone posited in the tread yesterday— it is like having a "fat woman," so to speak, and yet her shape is what it is. This is what I was looking for though.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG

INFORMATIONS