Sili Torso Doll

Reviews on Sili Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dnnyndrsn

Sili Torso Doll

Post by dnnyndrsn »

This is my new Torso doll from Sili Doll. She was shipped discreetly and much faster than I expected. I was a little apprehensive about receiving a doll with no arms and only partial legs, but after bathing her, powdering her, and taking her in and out of a storage locker, I truly appreciate those features. My previous doll was about 110cm, and despite her smaller size, was much harder to bathe, powder and move around because of the legs, arms, fingers and toes. For modeling and photographing, arms, legs, fingers, and toes may be necessary, but those are the things that contribute the most to the burden of maintaining a doll.

Her orifices are also much better than the silicone doll I had before. I have a latex allergy, so couldn’t test her for a few days while waiting for the non-latex ones I ordered, but I did slide a finger into each orifice while bathing her, and Sili Doll did a great job with these! Her vagina has a nice texture, and I could feel it clinging to my finger when I withdrew. Her anal opening is tighter with less texture, but seemed to generate some nice suction on withdrawal. Her mouth, on the other hand, is really tight and I could feel her sucking and clinging even more to my finger as I withdrew it.

The partial legs are also a great idea because when standing on them, her head is at just about the right height. If they had put a flat spot on top of her head for setting a beer on, she would be the perfect woman!
A-BraPantiesFront.JPG
A-BraPantiesFront.JPG (527.15 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
B-BraCloseup.JPG
B-BraCloseup.JPG (426.97 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
C-PantiesFront.JPG
C-PantiesFront.JPG (479.06 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
D-FrontCloseup.JPG
D-FrontCloseup.JPG (427.43 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
E-FrontfromBelow.JPG
E-FrontfromBelow.JPG (410.24 KiB) Viewed 2411 times
F-PantiesBack (2).JPG
F-PantiesBack (2).JPG (513.42 KiB) Viewed 2411 times