www.the-doll-house.com

Just Received My WM155DD Waifu Aqua KHBBS! Unboxing w pics

Reviews on The-Doll-House Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
GaleRazorwind
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just Received My WM155DD Waifu Aqua KHBBS! Unboxing w pics

Post by GaleRazorwind »

Hello everyone, about a month ago I ordered a WM155DD from The Dollhouse after a discussion with Phil, who promptly addressed my concerns. I had known about WM dolls for a while and found them to be very sexy, but I hadn't felt like buying one yet. After seeing Celestina on the Turd Flinging Monkey (TFM) channel so many times, and given that my needs weren't being met due to the amount of work I am doing at the moment, I decided to buy. I was inspired by the Waifu Workshop idea and decided to bring my waifu to laifu.

On Tuesday, I was told that the doll would be arriving on Friday, but on Wednesday, as I was looking up a shopping list for doll care in the parking lot of walgreens, I got a ring on the phone from the intercom at my apartment. It was FedEx saying they had a big heavy brown box for me! Apparently "Friday" comes a little sooner than anticipated here :roll: I was only a few minutes from my place so I asked him if he could wait and he reluctantly agreed. I rushed home and gleefully signed for the package and thanked the driver for waiting. He said it was worth it because nobody wanted to drag the huge box back only to redeliver it and "you know what's in it" to which I replied, "Yes I do. It's a box!" A box in a box, as I ordered the Travel Case to help keep my girl safe on her long journey over. Totally a true statement.

I dragged the box inside and made some room. The Flight case latches were poking out of the cardboard a bit. I tore off the cardboard to reveal the flight case in full.

There was one ding on the case, so I am very glad I bought it! That cardboard exterior would not have been very good protection on its own.

I cracked open the box to get my first peek at my lovely lady.

That glorious booby poking out was too much to resist, so I gave it the obligatory first grope. It's amazing how soft and squishy these dolls are. The jiggly physics is amazing.

I pulled off the blanket to see the whole contents of the box.

The blanket that was covering her was also wedging her up against one side. This was a good thing as it helps keep the doll stationary in the case. The head and wigs go in pouches in between the feet.

I took out all the extra goodies from the case and laid them out. You get four wigs from the doll house (which I may or may not use since I got a wig especially for my waifu), the standard night gown and undies, and the removable insert.

Then I removed the head from the pouch. This world needs a hero...

A beautiful... bald hero

I screwed her head on and removed her from the case, laying her on her blanket.

She's got some glorious boobies, and also a birth mark... you might call it... a Birth By Sleep Mark /PUNS

A few more unwrappings later, she was free and clear. I decided to have her try on some of her outfit and her wig to see how it fit, and was pleasantly surprised that it fit beautifully.

I made sure to take the clothes off quickly as I hadn't washed them yet and I am well aware that black clothes stain.

Over the next several hours I cleaned and oiled and powdered her. She was all good to go for bed time! I had been holding back all evening but I finally got to try her out in bed. As with any first time with a new partner, it was a bit awkward and took a bit of getting used to. Missionary, while offering a great view, led to a bit of an issue due to the removable insert. On my doll, it sits a bit far back in the opening and due to my upward curve, if I pulled too far out, the next thrust would slide me into the insert cavity instead of into the insert, causing a bulge in her pelvis. Still thinking about how to help prevent that one. I found that practically speaking, doggy style was the best fit for me. The booty on this babe gives a nice satisfying thump and her hips and tiny waist feel great to grab a hold of and go to town.

The insert is very easy to clean. You just yank it out, take it to a sink ala Archer, turn it inside out and wash it and dry it, turn it back to normal and you're good to go. Then just take a paper towel, fold it up, and cram it into the insert cavity on the body and rub around to make sure you got everything. Leave the insert out when you aren't using it to make sure it gets nice and dry.

I had Aqua sleep next to me that night. It was great because she is a bit chilly and I run hot. I tried a couple of my favorite sleeping positions and it worked well. Of course, I ended up waking up early as I couldn't quite stay asleep. A bit of cuddling later and we went into round two. Tried a few more positions with good success. After getting back from work, I gave her a second cleaning to finish off any leftover residues, and a final oil and nivea cream treatment.

With today off and her clothes washed enough to only leave minor staining (acceptable losses are acceptable), it was time for her photoshoot!

*********************************************************************************
Link to her photoshoot: LINK
*********************************************************************************

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just Received My WM155DD Waifu Aqua KHBBS! Unboxing w pi

Post by greentoad »

nice! great unboxing post!
Angie at DollMatrix >> Angie at The Doll Album
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

INFORMATIONS