teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by Scratch »

I bought the UR3 Palm Pal Pocket Pussy. I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, it fit, with a little wrangling. The bad news...it was too tight and awkward for me. My dreams of cowgirl and reverse cowgirl were not to be. It was pleasurable enough but not nearly as much fun as the Lilith Uterus. I doubt I will use it again.

It is open ended and so cleans up easily, but you must use a plastic bag for insertion or else risk staining the inside of your doll. Keep that in mind if you are considering purchasing one.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

Scratch wrote:I bought the UR3 Palm Pal Pocket Pussy. I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, it fit, with a little wrangling. The bad news...it was too tight and awkward for me
i cant agree with this more :shakefist: i got mine for free though so it wasnt a waste, at the time Love Honey were doing a points system for the products you bought from them with the TB costing £500/£600 ($600/$720) i got enogh points to buy products upto £60, i think xD it was a while ago & ive slept since then :haha4: but i got my fleshlight and palm pussy from them using the points :D

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

I just acquired 3 Doll Sweet Platinum Silicone G-series inserts and they are indeed the cat's meow. You can even leave them inside your Teddy babe once they are cleaned and dry, (I put them inside the pussy velour) unlike TPE inserts.

Paid 19 per insert, 45 for shipping, in usd.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

jayjayecks wrote:I just acquired 3 Doll Sweet Platinum Silicone G-series inserts and they are indeed the cat's meow. You can even leave them inside your Teddy babe once they are cleaned and dry, (I put them inside the pussy velour) unlike TPE inserts.

Paid 19 per insert, 45 for shipping, in usd.
I want to get some of these as well. Does DS have a US vendor or did you order them directly from the website? Also, which ones did you get? I was trying to decide which ones would be best for Teddy Babes.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &hilit=Rd2

I was first inspired to purchase a platinum silicone insert after viewing this thread and the post by Missionary who apparently has a Real Doll and a Teddy Babe.

However, Real Doll stuff is a gut punch to the wallet and at 250 smackers per insert, I wanted to try something more affordable to see if they are likeable.

Forum member, casquetero turned me onto Doll Sweet.

I discovered the G-series stuff on their website.

It's cheaper than Bad Dragon toys, too. Their platinum silicone inserts run over 100 bucks but still less than 250 dead presidents.

And you can get more than one for a decent price, but casquetero states they can be fragile, so be careful with them. They do feel less durable than the Tomax inserts I have been using with Miss Yazmin. However the feeling, to me, is alot more realistic. And once powdered (I use cornstarch) and placed in the pussy velour, you can leave your platinum silicone insert inside your fabric doll / Teddy Babe unlike a TPE insert which will sweat.

This particular insert, with the link below, is tight. To be completely candid, from first carnal encounter, you need to be harder than differential equations and use enough lube to be more slippery than a greasy, low-down barrister. I kid you not.

https://www.dsdoll.us/purchase/item?items=insertG&dp=19

That should be the link. You sign up, then order and pay via email sent invoice. Seemingly it's 45 greenbacks in shipping even for one, so buying 3 was a good value.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have DS s-serie to teddybabe.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Has anyone had any success with the smaller Fleshlight, like the Flight? I tried the full size, including the plastic case, and it sticks out pretty far. It was, ahem, usable, but it would be better to have something which fits better. The full size fleshlight case has a diameter of 3.5 inches, and they said the Flight is 2.75 inches at the entrance. I was also looking at the Tenga Flip Zero, and wondering if that would fit better. I was hoping to use something within its plastic case, for ease of insertion and clean up.

And is there a group buy going on for the Siliplush insert?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

My TeddyBabe Jessie has one of these g type DS Inserts that works well.

https://dollto.com/product/ds-doll-sili ... pe-insert/

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Do standard and deluxe Babes have the same size orifice? Or more specifically, would the same inserts work with both standard and deluxe Babes? I'm assuming that they do, but it never hurts to be sure. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Beanbott wrote:Has anyone had any success with the smaller Fleshlight, like the Flight? I tried the full size, including the plastic case, and it sticks out pretty far. It was, ahem, usable, but it would be better to have something which fits better. The full size fleshlight case has a diameter of 3.5 inches, and they said the Flight is 2.75 inches at the entrance. I was also looking at the Tenga Flip Zero, and wondering if that would fit better. I was hoping to use something within its plastic case, for ease of insertion and clean up.

And is there a group buy going on for the Siliplush insert?
dont try tenga flip
for this use.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Any thoughts on the Bad Dragon sleeves? Would they stick out as much as the fleshlights? Would you be able to insert them easier than the fleshlight without the case, which is very floppy and difficult.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi there,

I have bought Flutsch!-inserts of Dollpark for my ladies two years ago, which fit perfectly and allow a comfortable feeling during intercourse.
Furthermore they are easy to clean and I haven't sensed any loss of smoothness during the years :whistle:

Here are two I have just taken:
Flutsch! 1.jpg
Flutsch! 1.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
Flutsch! 2.jpg
Flutsch! 2.jpg (38.94 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
Cheers,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

I tried the Fleshlight Go, it fits better than the full size, but I'm not a big fan of the Surge texture. It isn't flush, but you can get it in there pretty good, a decent improvement. I guess I may try the DS doll ones out next?

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

I just purchased my own Teddy Babe the other day (Carly Deluxe) :multi: and also purchased two inserts from Toy Demon.
They were the Vacuum Nurse, and the Meiki No Syoumei 01-Maria Ozawa. I have done some studying up on Doll Forum and think both should be fine for use with her. Any inputs from the other members?

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

I think it was Carrot who recommended I try the DS Type B and the vendor told me they were having a two-for-one special so I chose the Type S as my second one just on a hunch. Have not done a test drive of the Type S as yet as it looks too small for my needs. The Type B, however, is magnificent for me and even looks/fits good in a TBD.

Any suggestions of a way to dry them out completely after washing? I can just see myself now, perplexed with sizes and features as my face turns red in the tampon isle of the supermarket. :oops:
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

INFORMATIONS