teddy-babes.com

I’m getting the deluxe Alexis

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Secret love 420
Apprentice
Apprentice

I’m getting the deluxe Alexis

Post by Secret love 420 »

I have been putting in some serious research on this site. I have decided to go with Teddy Babes for my first experience with a new lover. 40% off for the month of March is a deal to good to pass on. Also with me living at my brothers place, I’m in the basement bedroom, she will be easy to store when I’m not home. Also being able to cuddle up and sleep next to her will be sweet. I will have the funds by middle of the month of March. I will be sure to post pics and a review after she gets home. I also love the fact that Alexis does not have any pube hairs, although some of the other dolls do look nice with the different shapes n colors, I prefer a bald beaver.

MisterTre

Re: I’m getting the deluxe Alexis

Post by MisterTre »

@Secret love 420...

I when I ordered my two Teddy Babes Deluxes (Lisa and Vicky) years ago, I requested no pubes on the online order form. Eighth Wonder sent me both dolls with no pubes. :)

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

ok
go for order....
40 off is nearly free

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Good call, Secret Love 420 -- the Alexis model is a real beaut. :thumbs_up:
Alexis_2_80.jpg
Alexis_2_80.jpg (335.46 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
You may also want to get a second wig for her, like a short-length style for everyday and sleeping, since that wonderful extra-long blonde hair of hers will require a lot of brushing and care. Teddy Babe owners have found that it's best to keep the original wig she comes with just for photo sessions and special occasions.

Secret love 420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Secret love 420 »

Wonderful information, thanks, I’m also considering the smaller breasted Daphne Deluxe model, for better fitting clothes. Now that I know I can get any teddy babe bald, I may consider others, green n purple are my favorite colors.
Does anyone know the size for a crotchless body suit, I’m thinking a small would work.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Congrats!!

Getting a Teddy Babe was possibly the greatest decision I've ever made. It's literally buying happiness. They're so cuddly it's just ridiculous.

I'd echo what has already been said; I have an Audrey and I requested no pubes. So you don't have to base it just on that. But you should probably get an Alexa anyway because... well.. just look at her! Daphne is pretty cute too though, and, although I haven't had a smaller breasted Teddy Babe, I've often suspected they might be a little better for sleeping whilst face-to-face cuddling, just because it's easier to get your arm around her chest, so you don't have to crane your arm down around her waist or else have her laying a little... it's hard to explain. If you were standing she'd be taller, but since you're laying down her head would be closer to the head of the bed if that makes sense.

I'll also concur with getting her another wig or two. That long one is not going to be great for sleeping and you'll get a tangly mess before long. Audrey has a dedicated sleeping wig that's usually a total wreck and a couple others if she wants to look nice, haha. I just don't have enough time to fix it up every day otherwise.

A few other tips for when you get her:

First off I highly recommend getting her some pajamas. Go with whatever you want, but I'll put in a plug for satin pajamas. They'll protect her from sweat and skin oils, and, as impossibly as it sounds, seem to make her even MORE cuddly! Other clothes can be fun too; Audrey just wears her pajamas most of the time (she's pretty lazy) but, as crazy as this sounds with her being a Teddy Babe, she looks more real when she gets dressed and wears regular clothes. Also, she may want to build up a sexy underwear collection at some point; I don't know you'll have to ask her. Be careful of dark clothes though and wash them a few times before she wears them; Teddy Babes aren't super stain prone like some other dolls, but it can still happen.

Also, check out the eyelid thread. A sleeping Teddy Babe is amongst the cutest things possible. It adds so much. They're not hard to make. I'm probably in the bottom 5 percentile when it comes to being artistic and even the ones I made are somewhat acceptable. There's some on there that are pretty amazing too if you're good at stuff like that.

Finally, I'd add that, when they're new, Teddy Babes can be somewhat stiff and a little firm. Especially in the hips and legs. It won't take long and she'll get softer and way, way more flexible. I think cuddling expedites the process. So if she's a little stiff just take a little time to "get to know her." This may be difficult if she's not the only one that's stiff, but it before long she'll warm up to you.

Anyway, while the next few weeks may seem like they take forever, it won't be long and she'll be smooshed up next to you every night.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Congrats!!

Getting a Teddy Babe was possibly the greatest decision I've ever made. It's literally buying happiness. They're so cuddly it's just ridiculous.

I'd echo what has already been said; I have an Audrey and I requested no pubes. So you don't have to base it just on that. But you should probably get an Alexa anyway because... well.. just look at her! Daphne is pretty cute too though, and, although I haven't had a smaller breasted Teddy Babe, I've often suspected they might be a little better for sleeping whilst face-to-face cuddling, just because it's easier to get your arm around her chest, so you don't have to crane your arm down around her waist or else have her laying a little... it's hard to explain. If you were standing she'd be taller, but since you're laying down her head would be closer to the head of the bed if that makes sense.

I'll also concur with getting her another wig or two. That long one is not going to be great for sleeping and you'll get a tangly mess before long. Audrey has a dedicated sleeping wig that's usually a total wreck and a couple others if she wants to look nice, haha. I just don't have enough time to fix it up every day otherwise.

A few other tips for when you get her:

First off I highly recommend getting her some pajamas. Go with whatever you want, but I'll put in a plug for satin pajamas. They'll protect her from sweat and skin oils, and, as impossibly as it sounds, seem to make her even MORE cuddly! Other clothes can be fun too; Audrey just wears her pajamas most of the time (she's pretty lazy) but, as crazy as this sounds with her being a Teddy Babe, she looks more real when she gets dressed and wears regular clothes. Also, she may want to build up a sexy underwear collection at some point; I don't know you'll have to ask her. Be careful of dark clothes though and wash them a few times before she wears them; Teddy Babes aren't super stain prone like some other dolls, but it can still happen.

Also, check out the eyelid thread. A sleeping Teddy Babe is amongst the cutest things possible. It adds so much. They're not hard to make. I'm probably in the bottom 5 percentile when it comes to being artistic and even the ones I made are somewhat acceptable. There's some on there that are pretty amazing too if you're good at stuff like that.

Finally, I'd add that, when they're new, Teddy Babes can be somewhat stiff and a little firm. Especially in the hips and legs. It won't take long and she'll get softer and way, way more flexible. I think cuddling expedites the process. So if she's a little stiff just take a little time to "get to know her." This may be difficult if she's not the only one that's stiff, but it before long she'll warm up to you.

Anyway, while the next few weeks may seem like they take forever, it won't be long and she'll be smooshed up next to you every night.

I agree
I have a vicky original and a tina deluxe transformed to vicky with new eyes.

and yes cuddle a lot and she will be fine to move arms and legs.

and have fun.

they are my light in the dark.

INFORMATIONS