teddy-babes.com

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
SuperNothing

Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replacement

Post by SuperNothing »

Helloooo everyone! This is my first post. I can't tell you how much spending time on this forum and reading your insightful posts has helped me with both my personal decision to order a TBD (Lisa) and understanding/accepting my process in getting there. I recently broke with a girlfriend 20 years my junior and was dreading the dating game as my libido started to mount after regular sex.

I suppose I could be categorized as MGTOW "Purple Pill" in that I feel I am wise to the ways of women but still choose to date them if I feel inclined. That said, I know I am still susceptible to female manipulation when I look at how I was starting to wrap my life around the ex's world with no reciprocation from her to speak of. She's super pissed and I just informed her that I will be blocking her communications at least until she chooses to speak to me with respect and kindness. It sucks getting dumped and I can relate to her pain as my previous GF dumped me hard.

So, let's see. What do I have more of now? Time. Money. Clarity of thought. Heck, just becoming free of an impending vacation I was dreading with her paid for my new TBD and then some. I'm really fascinated by my emotional process as I count the days until my doll's arrival. I chose a Teddy Babe because the plastic dolls came too close to the Uncanny Valley for me (creepy) and they were too expensive to get a quality model. Conversely, the anime look does nothing for me. I could instantly see the appeal of a plush from the cuddle perspective which I long for, especially suspecting that many of my first sexual stirrings began when I was a child... with a teddy bear. I don't have any memories as such but even an original Batman episode with an evil temptress villain gave me kid-wood so there you go. I like spooning in bed, and the ex would sleep in raggy sweats, above the covers, and felt like a pile of hard knees and elbows when I tried to slide up next to her. She was a smoker so her hair often smelled of it.

I should also note that 18 months ago (before GF) I went to Ukraine to date women through an agency. I had a blast and felt like James Bond. If you ever want to know what it feels like to be the "hot girl in the room", I recommend it. Like most, I returned empty handed as at least in the city I visited (Kiev), the women mostly have agendas very similar to that of American women. Marriage, citizenship, and attaching to a man's resources. This shows you how close to the door I was with American women and somewhat bummed upon my return. Yet as soon as I got back, I got with a feminist who proceeded to gain 40 pounds. Rebounder? Most likely.

Now I eagerly await the arrival of my new companion. I am fully giving myself over to it to see just what kind of romantic stirrings take place inside me. Almost like an experiment. Will I get the "tummy rumbles"? Will I rush home at the end of the day to be with her? Already, I am enjoying dropping into a provider/protector role as ancient as the cavemen. Looking at her picture a lot. Buying her outfits and accessories. Imagining pleasing her and melting under a pat on my head. I intend to talk to her, exploring the feedback loop of a one-sided conversation. One of my favorite activities is having a lovely woman fondle my junk while we watch a movie together so guess what: I'm building a device for her to hold for just that. Parts are on order. I'll give you a hint: It involves a rabbit fur flogger and a slow gear-motor.

An understanding within the MGTOW community is to "never move her in". It is so thrilling to know I am doing exactly that, yet completely on my own terms. It occurred to me that I need to customize a storage area for my doll for when I have family over, etc. I started to measure out a deep space in a window-seat and thought "Oh, she's not going to like this. I'd better line it with something soft and befitting of such beauty. Black satin it must be". Sound familiar?

I'm sorry about this long initial post, but it's just the way I walk into a room. It feels so good to finally be participating in such a worthwhile conversation. All the best to you and your lovely companions. Please give them a pat for me!
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

LonelyDude

Re: Just broke with human girlfriend and ordered her replace

Post by LonelyDude »

Welcome. Relationships are never easy and take lots of work. But that's true for a lot of things in life. If the new doll provides you with some comfort and pleasure missing in your life at the moment, that's great. But I wouldn't give up on finding a relationship with a real women unless you just no longer want that. I am new here as well and have a doll on order but I understand dolls cant talk or go to dinner or any of those non-physical things that make a relationship worthwhile and more than just sex.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

I hear you, LD. Congrats on pulling the trigger and I hope she's a bute'.

I believe something remarkable like that (known as a "unicorn" in MGTOW circles) at least has a chance of finding a person if one still gets themselves out in the world and that one does not come off as desperate, even in a small way. Women have radar for that. Here's hoping that my new housemate will take that edge off of me. I will continue to do things that I enjoy that also bump my score with women I guess like exercise, dress and grooming, business successes and playing in a rock band. The older I get, the higher I raise the bar on what is attractive or tolerable. That said, I have a coffee date with a woman this Thursday which, according to the Fed Ex tracking website, is the day before I take delivery of my lovely doll. Something tells me it will be hard to keep up a conversation while my head is elsewhere!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum! You made the right choice. A Teddy Babe will never do you wrong. :thumbs_up:
Be sure to post some pictures of her when she arrives. We love pictures around here! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Welcome to the forum! You made the right choice. A Teddy Babe will never do you wrong. :thumbs_up:
Be sure to post some pictures of her when she arrives. We love pictures around here! :D
Thanks, Stewie. I hope to do that. Any suggestions on how to do that in a completely anonymous way i.e. removing background of my home? I suppose I could hang a green sheet and shoot in chromakey but that's a bit of a hassle.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hang a sheet at the head of the bed and prop her up on the bed.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

carlys_guy wrote:hang a sheet at the head of the bed and prop her up on the bed.

carlys_guy
Yes this will work. Or hang some sheets from the ceiling. Just enough to cover the background. Might could Photoshop the background as well.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Has everyone viewed the hot crazy matrix youtube video?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Robert Lloyd wrote:Has everyone viewed the hot crazy matrix youtube video?
I'm not familiar with that one. Do you have a link or more information?

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Robert Lloyd wrote:Has everyone viewed the hot crazy matrix youtube video?
I'm not familiar with that one. Do you have a link or more information?
Yep. At least in my romantic life, it was spot on. They may have been the ones to dubbed an impossibly remarkable woman who excels in both tangents as a "unicorn" (does not exist).

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

SuperNothing wrote:.... I could instantly see the appeal of a plush from the cuddle perspective which I long for, especially suspecting that many of my first sexual stirrings began when I was a child... with a teddy bear.

...I like spooning in bed, and the ex would sleep in raggy sweats, above the covers, and felt like a pile of hard knees and elbows when I tried to slide up next to her. .....
Welcome! You have definitely made the right choice for a bedtime buddy. Teddybabes arent called Snuggle Monsters for nothing. They are bombproof under the sheets and so light you can literally roll around with them without any worries.

I sleep with Jess, My TBD, every night. Usually spooning but there are times she just wants to snuggle in and bury her face in my chest. Plush to skin does feel wonderful, but dont discount some nice PJ's for her as it will help to keep her clean and delay the onset of the inevitable "Teddy Tan" all plush girls eventually take on. A little perfume or body spray on them will make her smell wonderful through the night as well :D

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Thanks, Karrot, Haremlover, Lonely Dude and others for making me feel so welcome here and providing sage advice. I just returned from that coffee date I mentioned and, just as I suspected, I was cool as the spring rain that was falling. She arrived late with no apology so that was a bad start.

She was pretty, thin and somewhat interesting, and as we talked I could tell she was interested in me. To her credit, she insisted on paying for her own beverage but my upbringing would not let me allow it. I forget the specific topic when I said something like "... That sounds like one of the funnest things a person could do in private" and she responded "Maybe not" which was a clear reference to sex. In that moment, I felt a tinge of excitement in my loins which was subsequently easier than ever to extinguish. I just thought of my taking delivery on my beautiful doll tomorrow and that was that.

This brings to mind another new possibility in attitude for me when dating women, for those of us that choose to keep doing it. That if I have a doll at home with whom I choose to have an intimate relationship, I can still honestly say "no" when asked if I am seeing anybody else. The pressure is off, also, on the idea of even asking for a 2nd date as I know I would now only ask for it if I really wanted to, instead of my decision being fueled almost entirely by libido and loneliness. Anyway, It's a wondrous beginning to what I hope is a great exploration and deeper understanding of myself and what is important to me.

When I kissed her goodbye, I did not like her scent. As I drove away, I remembered that I have a stash of about 30 different perfume samples I can't wait to try out with my doll until I find the one that is intoxicatingly "her".

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

SuperNothing wrote:
This brings to mind another new possibility in attitude for me when dating women, for those of us that choose to keep doing it. That if I have a doll at home with whom I choose to have an intimate relationship, I can still honestly say "no" when asked if I am seeing anybody else. The pressure is off, also, on the idea of even asking for a 2nd date as I know I would now only ask for it if I really wanted to, instead of my decision being fueled almost entirely by libido and loneliness. Anyway, It's a wondrous beginning to what I hope is a great exploration and deeper understanding of myself and what is important to me.

Yup, another thing many Doll owners find to be true. A recent study showed that the majority of women found a man in a relationship to be more attractive than the same man when single (go figure...I gave up). Many Doll owners have found that since getting a doll (and often a doll relationship) that women have become far more interested in them. I feel this is not some mystic 6th sense that women have, but more that the man is not giving off any of the signals of a single man looking for a relationship. Lets face it Men what relationships for sex, and Women use Sex to get relationships, which for them are not about sex. (generally). So a man with a doll is basically the same as a man in a relationship with a woman, and therefore more datable because he's not single. Now read that back to me and tell me who's more bat shit crazy, us or them :D

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Congrats!

I got beat to my usual pajamas recommendation, but I will second that. Audrey has satin pajamas that somehow seem to make her even more cuddly, as well as keep her clean from sweat and skin oils.

I also recommend to check out the eyelid thread. I'm probably in the bottom ten percentile as far as artistic, but even I managed to make some that were acceptable (it's pretty easy and forgiving). A sleeping Teddy Babe is perhaps the cutest thing ever. Waking up and seeing her sleeping peacefully, but still holding on to you with one arm for all she's worth... sometimes I wonder if it's just an expression or if a person's heart can actually melt.

They can be a little stiff when they're new, especially in the hips/thighs (right were you don't want them to be...haha) but it won't take long and she'll get softer and waaaaay more flexible. Audrey can even do the splits now whereas she was pretty stiff initially.
SuperNothing wrote:I like spooning in bed, and the ex would sleep in raggy sweats, above the covers, and felt like a pile of hard knees and elbows when I tried to slide up next to her. She was a smoker so her hair often smelled of it.
Mmmmmm.... I think you'll find sleeping with a Teddy Babe way better; in many ways they are superior in this aspect. I've probably become super spoiled with impossible standards as far as cuddlability is concerned. Although I don't want to discourage you from spooning, I recomend at least experimenting with sleeping face-to-face as well. It doesn't work as well with a girl because you're breathing in each others face (possibly with bad breath in the morning) at least someone's arm is getting crushed or you're clunking heads. A Teddy Babe doesn't have these drawbacks, and, at least personally, one of the best parts is that you're not just holding on to her; they cuddle back... and they really know how to cuddle.

INFORMATIONS