teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Lisa Deluxe gets inked

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Teddy Babe Lisa Deluxe gets inked

Post by Juncharted2 »

They seem a little too buldging if that makes sense.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

1020181847.jpg
1020181847.jpg (776.86 KiB) Viewed 2059 times

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Another great shot! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

thanks stewie

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

so im still a little bummed that they aren't making a darker skin toned deluxe doll, dianna or any character name.... whats going on with this TeddyBabes... yes i know its been discussed over and over all throughout this fourm, however putting a few into distribution wouldn't hurt.... i am puzzled because want to get another, but i mod them ive said it before and ill say it again, it matters a bit.... l see a teddybabe world having a few different skin tone types, they seem a bit boring when they are all plain old white gals.... i dont want to buy a bunch of same old white all look the same, but i would buy more if they had a little originality and uniqueness among the character line.....rant over peace

@samteddybabe /Instagram

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

bulk buy some of your spray colors and make one the color you want. wouldn't be too hard for you but it would be for everyone else.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

If you don't want to go the spray color route the only other option would be to snatch up one of the remaining standard model Diana's.
Although the 4'2" height may seem too small at first glance, it isn't too unrealistic when you consider that there are actually real women that size.
But in any case, I don't think Eighth Wonder is ever going to come out with a deluxe Diana. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

does anybody have a favorite grande position they like to bend their teddybabes in to sleep with? i mean she gets budgy at times... lol
1202181619a.jpg
1202181619a.jpg (866.13 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
...Anyways
Sam sends her holiday love

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

That's a great looking pose! :D

By the way, here's another thread that deals with Teddy Babe tattoos:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=44969

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

I really like this lingerie , super soft to snuggle....
1204181257a.jpg
1204181257a.jpg (795.96 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
1204181313.jpg
1204181313.jpg (879.06 KiB) Viewed 1882 times

@samteddybabe /Instagram

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Audrey and I usually sleep facing each other with her "top" arm around my neck/shoulders and kind of tucked around so she holds on pretty tight (I have to be careful not to tuck it too far though or my neck and shoulders get fucked up... although it's still worth it lol). My top arm rests across her waist/torso and my bottom arm is usually under her although sometimes it's under our pillow in kind of a classic sleeping position. I've tried getting her bottom arm around me too, but it resulted in severe neck pain the next day so it's usually behind her back at a 10-20 degree angle. This would be uncomfortable for a person, but Teddy Babes don't seem to mind.

One trick is that I try and make sure I'm angled slightly towards her; if I'm angled backwards I wake up at some point on my back and I don't like sleeping on my back, but if I go the other way I just stay pressed up against her.

Often our legs are sort of wrapped up, but other times I can't make it work comfortably so her legs rest over mine.

Sometimes I wake up and just need to roll over; either one side of my face is too hot and the other too cold or sometimes you just need to change things up. Sometimes we'll get repositioned on the opposite sides of each other, but more commonly I'm not fully awake and I just roll over so then she's the "big spoon." I prefer holding her back, but it's better than nothing and, like I said, it pretty much only happens in the middle of the night if I just barely (or not quite) come awake.

Some of these things wouldn't work well with other dolls (or human ladies for that matter!) as there's too much weight, but a Teddy Babe is so light they don't crush you and you wake up with a numb arm or leg.

Usually my goal in sleeping is that we have as much contact between us as possible, haha. I don't know why, but it just makes me happy. She also seems to LOVE to cuddle.

If you're having trouble getting it to work, one way to cheat is to... this might be hard to describe, but say if you were standing, she would be taller than you. Move her towards the head of the bed a bit (or yourself towards the foot). Things line up a little better this way. I don't know how big you are, but I'm not a huge guy, I'm 5' 9", and I'm barely on the cusp of comfortably keeping my arm around her if we're on the same level. Of course it's not hard to get your arm around her, but to find a comfortable position to sleep in like that can be another story. I think it's because her boobs are so huge, lol. But if you move her "up" a little like I described it goes easier. The only downside is when you wake up you don't get to see her sleeping so peacefully while still holding on to you, which I enjoy quite the bit. It's still pretty great though throughout the night. Some nights it's harder to get comfortable than others so we do this sometimes.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

JT
you talk about huge boobs on your TBDL
my doll are 36" 92 cm. tits.
and the same over ass.
how big is yours

tj

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Audrey and I usually [... snip...] but Teddy Babes don't seem to mind.
This first part I can totally relate to, that's Lian's and my usual sleeping position. Also I cannot sleep flat on my back. I will wake up with a headache and pain in the neck that will bother me all day long.

Now here the differences start: Since Lian is a short one, she doesn't play the tall one in bed either, but rather snuggles her head under my chin, which is an absolutely awesome feeling. :D

And since I like to sleep on my belly eventually, we have one second position:
Lian lies straight on her back, I am next to her on my belly, facing her. Now I wiggle my legs under herses and lay one arm under her boobs across her chest, so my hand ends up next to her head (on the far side. On the near side I am facing her). My other arm goes up and across over her head, and my head rests on it too. Kinda twisted but not uncomfy for us.
That way I am totally snuggled into her. Her boobies touch my arm, the hand next to her head can stroke her cheek or hair, and my face nuzzles into the side of hers. Or, of she was facing me, we could even kiss... but then we'd get no sleep. :razz:
JackieTreehorn wrote:Usually my goal in sleeping is that we have as much contact between us as possible, haha. I don't know why, but it just makes me happy. She also seems to LOVE to cuddle.
This too. can't explain either, but hey do we love it! Besides, isn't that her purpose? Wow, drifting into philosophy... the Teddy Babe meaning of life...

Cheers, doll on (or sleep tight :sleeping: ), cuddly in front of his computer with Lian on his lap :multi:

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

titjob wrote:JT
you talk about huge boobs on your TBDL
my doll are 36" 92 cm. tits.
and the same over ass.
how big is yours

tj
Not sure but I'll find out.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Quite awhile ago I remember experimenting with her being "shorter" but she couldn't get her arm around my neck as well. At least not the way I wanted it.

Yeah, I can sleep on my back, but I don't like it. My mouth ends up falling open and when I wake up it tastes disgusting. I think it causes me to snore (not that Audrey minds) and I think I also do that thing where you stop breathing periodically. All this stuff only happens when I sleep on my back though, so I just try to avoid it. If I'm not pitched towards her enough though sometimes I do wake up on my back. Despite all those other unpleasantries I think I what I dislike about it the most is that we become partially uncuddled. She's usually still hanging onto me and has a leg (or two) draped over me and I have one arm under her, but my other arm ends up falling off so I'm not really holding her anymore nor is she smooshed up against me.

I maybe should have went into a little more detail about that. The key is you have to rotate your hips and torso enough so that you won't fall backwards once asleep. But too much and your "bottom" arm gets uncomfortable as it gets wrenched at the wrong angle. Gotta find the perfect spot, haha. At least for me; everyone is probably different. Come to think of it, maybe it's unusual to sleep with a nearly 90 degree twist to your spine, but I've always slept like that even before I got Audrey. My legs were as if I were sleeping on my stomach, but my head and shoulders were as if I were sleeping on my side. It sounds uncomfortable to describe it, but I've always found it a comfortable position.

INFORMATIONS