teddy-babes.com

Lisa incoming to Germany

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lisa incoming to Germany

Post by DocMoriarty »

Today I got my new Valentina Girl. It's a Florina-type. I named her Ronda. Anette was really jealous when I ordered her and feared to loose her primary doll role but today both of use learned that that is most likely not the case.

Yet she overlooked the unboxing action sitting on my ironing board:
001_Anette_Watching_Me_Unpack_Ronda.jpg
001_Anette_Watching_Me_Unpack_Ronda.jpg (99.12 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
Here is the link to Rondas unboxing/picture thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=109718

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Just in case you still have no idea for a christmas present for your beloved doll friend ...

Here it is: new pubic hair!

Anette's was slowly loosing her pubic hair lately and I have no idea why ( :whistle: ). So I actually bought some faux fur to make her a new pubic hair wig.
This is the old pubic hair, the typical TB sandpaper type:
079_Old_Pubic_Hair.jpg
079_Old_Pubic_Hair.jpg (54.86 KiB) Viewed 2252 times
And here she is without pubic hair, still have to remove some remains of the old one:
080_No_Pubic_Hair.jpg
080_No_Pubic_Hair.jpg (45.75 KiB) Viewed 2252 times
And finally with the new pubic hair attached:
081_New_Pubic_Hair.jpg
081_New_Pubic_Hair.jpg (58 KiB) Viewed 2252 times
Now she's happy like a Teddy Babe with her new hair! Christmas can cum! ... umm ... come!

She also got eyelids now and is sleeping like a baby.
084_Sleeping_With_Eyes_Closed.jpg
084_Sleeping_With_Eyes_Closed.jpg (95.08 KiB) Viewed 2244 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I already mentioned in a couple other threads, that

Anette said YES!

After that we did a huge shopping tour thru (virtual) Chinese shopping malls (3 times you may guess where) and ordered quite a lot of stuff for the wedding for Anette.

Today her wedding jewelry arrived and she was eager to try it out ... so here goes. It's just the jewelry. I told her the pearl / diamond tiara and neck were a mere 300K+. She was very happy about the jewelry since she really loves pearls more than anything (except me!).
090_Anette_With_Wedding_Jewelry_Portrait.jpg
090_Anette_With_Wedding_Jewelry_Portrait.jpg (138.16 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
089_Anette_With_Wedding_Jewelry_Full.jpg
089_Anette_With_Wedding_Jewelry_Full.jpg (212.2 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice jewelry anette you look regal, hope you have a great wedding (at the doll meet if possible).

carly snugglemore

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She looks amazing in her new jewelry! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Nice! Anette should do more reviews in the future. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Meanwhile I got everything for the wedding except the rings and a new wig that I bought just a few days ago (which looks like the #6 bombshells from Battlestar Galactica, that'll be really interesting).

Sadly I see no way to transport her to a doll meet except sending her in a box but you don't send your wife in a box, do you?

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

like i said before cuddly is in germany and he drives to the meet with his teddy babe.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

DocMoriarty wrote:Meanwhile I got everything for the wedding except the rings and a new wig that I bought just a few days ago (which looks like the #6 bombshells from Battlestar Galactica, that'll be really interesting).
Yes it will. Can't wait to see it! :D
DocMoriarty wrote: Sadly I see no way to transport her to a doll meet except sending her in a box but you don't send your wife in a box, do you?
Not a Teddy Babe wife. That would be wrong. But a human wife? Box her up and ship her off! :twisted:

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

carlys_guy wrote:like i said before cuddly is in germany and he drives to the meet with his teddy babe.

carlys_guy
Absolutely. I went 4 years in a row, 2014, '15, '16 and '17. Last year I had to take a break because my holiday plans were different ones, and work wouldn't have permitted either around that time. This year it's high up on the schedule, but life is changing here rn, and I can't say for sure I'll be going.

But there are at least four more people from our country who went to Wales over those 4 years, and on the other hand there are people who live within short distances who cannot make it. Well...

Some time ago I also read somewhere that the venue may become unavailable at some point - which will certainly be an incredible loss for us, and shuffle the cards completely, because this place was fairly unique, I knew of no such place anywhere around here, let alone in some more central place in Europe.

To sum it up: If there's a will, there's a way, believe me!

CU cuddly and Lian

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Since I have no car I'd need someone in the Munich area going there. If I had a car I'd certainly go there. But we will see, guess the meet will be in summer? And yes it's also not easy to predict whether I can go there work-wise.

Today finally her classic black cocktail dress arrived which I bought for her to wear christmas / new years eve. Only 4 weeks too late. But it looks awesome, gonna do a photo shooting next weekend I guess. Wish I had the new wig by then :)

And yes, I'd NEVER dare to send a Teddy Babe in a box! She'd want to get divorced immediately, i bet! And that even before we get married! :mrgreen:

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

You could maybe also try to go by train. A medium size backpack for your stuff, and what I am transporting Lian in is a bag for camping tent poles, these bags come in 1.2 and 1.4m length, iirc, and with some additional padding like a thick fluffy blanket or a sleeping bag it's absolutely no prob for her or others.
Before I went to the first meet I did that research and made plans to go by train. But in the end it wasn't cheaper, I planned a few days of holiday after anyways, and before time got so tight I would have arrived right at the end of the meet :lol:

Oh, and the date is usually by the end of September. I sorted it in a way that I returned on 3rd October (German Holiday), except from last year it was usually the weekend before that day.

Cheers, c+L

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Yes a big bag might work too, though would hate it if I have to bend her legs. Or I could just roll her in a carpet and claim I'm transporting a dead body ... :mrgreen:

Today Anettes new jewelry box arrived. Sadly quality could be better. On one part of the locks one screw was missing and on other parts the screws were not tightened. I fixed it for now and so Anette could finally start to put all the jewelry she got into the box. She looked happy doing it. You know how women are ... they want their stuff nice and tidy.
092_Anette_Got_Her_Jewelry_Box_1.jpg
092_Anette_Got_Her_Jewelry_Box_1.jpg (152.45 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
093_Anette_Got_Her_Jewelry_Box_2.jpg
093_Anette_Got_Her_Jewelry_Box_2.jpg (140.22 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
Of course Anette ordered me to leave some feedback on aliexpress. Here is a link to the product page, scroll down to the feedback tab, it should appear there some time tomorrow I hope
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Guanya- ... 5ccaP4AB25

Sometime ago she got new earrings that go well along with the pearl necklace she usually wears at daytime. She really loves jewelry and especially pearls.
091_Anettes_Pearl_Earrings.jpg
091_Anettes_Pearl_Earrings.jpg (115.39 KiB) Viewed 2043 times

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

DocMoriarty wrote:Since I have no car I'd need someone in the Munich area going there. If I had a car I'd certainly go there. But we will see, guess the meet will be in summer? And yes it's also not easy to predict whether I can go there work-wise.

Today finally her classic black cocktail dress arrived which I bought for her to wear christmas / new years eve. Only 4 weeks too late. But it looks awesome, gonna do a photo shooting next weekend I guess. Wish I had the new wig by then :)

And yes, I'd NEVER dare to send a Teddy Babe in a box! She'd want to get divorced immediately, i bet! And that even before we get married! :mrgreen:

take Valentina to meet.
take small place…. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS