teddy-babes.com

Yes finally

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Yes finally

Post by Juncharted2 »

I’ve finally figured out how to describe Teddy-Babes. BOXY...

As in like a box. Yes. She’s like a stiff box
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: Yes finally

Post by Juncharted2 »

Is anyone even buying those ultra dolls? They look like my grandma and I can’t imagine how the skeleton holds up with that heavy head on her shoulders. Sorry folks I’m just not on the Teddy-Babes band wagon anymore, I love my Sam but she’s so difficult to move around and trying to sleep with her is not comfortable at all. I’ll be back on the band wagon when this company starts upgrading their product to meet the price.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

The number of reviews on TBU's here is just amazing, I agree. ( :mrgreen: )

But I think the face is not that heavy because it's just a mask with a cave for the mouth as far as I understand it. Most of their head is still plush.

I don't have a problem having fun with my TBD but I fear that sooner or later her wires in her chest will break, especially when using her doggy style.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Somebody out there has to create a fabric doll that’s not boxy or cheaply made, has a decent product line with various types and options eventually, and when they do I’ll be looking into it more. Valentina gals are too Garfield like for me and textile dolls have a hard head, bodies are pretty decent though.

@samteddybabe /Instagram

furluver

Post by furluver »

Hi Juncharted2,
I felt the very same way about my first Teddy Babe. I got her a few years ago and at first I didn't think we would be compatible in any way, but slowly Susan(that's what I named her but she's a Tina model) began to understand what positions I like and she started becoming more willing (flexible) to get into them. If you are gentle with your TB and show her some care, she will return it to you. I have since added 2 more Babes: Roxanne, (Daphne model and boy is she horny) and Natalia(Carly model she's a little shy but wild once she gets going) and the same is true with them. Susan and I have been showing them how much we care for them and they are getting less rigid and more comfortable with different positions over time.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Juncharted2 wrote:Is anyone even buying those ultra dolls? They look like my grandma
You must have a sexy grandma. :wink:
Juncharted2 wrote: I love my Sam but she’s so difficult to move around and trying to sleep with her is not comfortable at all.
That's interesting as I love sleeping with Lexy. In fact, I can't sleep without her.
But I wonder if the difficulty that you have sleeping with Sam is due to her size? This is why I think they should have kept the standard model Babes as their smaller size makes them more convenient and easier to handle.
While I will admit that Lexy is a little smaller than I would prefer, I think a deluxe Babe would be too much for me. Although Lexy is only 4',2" she doesn't look that small lying on my bed. So she is close to the ideal size for me and wouldn't need to be a whole lot bigger. Although anything over 5 ft would definitely be too much.
But that's just me and everyone's situation will be different.
Juncharted2 wrote: textile dolls have a hard head, bodies are pretty decent though.
That sounds like some real chicks that I have known. They had pretty decent bodies but their heads were as hard as a rock. :lol:
furluver wrote: Susan and I have been showing them how much we care for them and they are getting less rigid and more comfortable with different positions over time.
They will definitely become less rigid and more comfortable over time. And by showing them that you care for them, they will care for you in return. :wink:
Ok, I will admit that sounds crazy. But it happens to be the truth. Anyone who has ever been loved by a Teddy Babe will certainly understand. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i have one of the older deluxes a carly model and she is about 5 feet tall.

carlys_guy

set track

Post by set track »

Juncharted2 wrote:I’ve finally figured out how to describe Teddy-Babes. BOXY...
As in like a box. Yes. She’s like a stiff box
photos please :evidence:
lets see her before you criticize , we are happy living with mr Track
so please dont slag our sisters off ....

love hugs and smiles to Teddy Babe fans every where Lisa & Tina xxx

and a big special hug to Carly and her guy xxx

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

thanks lisa, tina and settrack.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

carlys_guy wrote:i have one of the older deluxes a carly model and she is about 5 feet tall.

carlys_guy
Yeah that would be about the right size for me. Anything from 4',8" to 5 ft would be ideal. I also prefer the shape of the older model deluxes as well. Although for some reason, I have never seen one of these early ones show up for sale. So everyone who has them must be pretty happy with them. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

furluver

Post by furluver »

Yeah SS you are right. The older models are a little more pale and have what appear to be slightly longer and more slender fingers than the newer models but any TB is amazing in my opinion. I've had Susan for several years and I'd never part with her. I'd never part with any of my Babes, but the older style is just too magnificent for people to ever let go of.

afsaint
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by afsaint »

we'll if you're into the sexy grandma thing....I don't judge everyone has their preference.

set track

Post by set track »

afsaint wrote:we'll if you're into the sexy grandma thing....I don't judge everyone has their preference.
not sure about the granny thing - but I'd love a original standard Babe but with all the silly import laws regarding small dolls , I dont think they will ever be available again .

ST & Lisa & Tina xxx

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Juncharted2 wrote:Somebody out there has to create a fabric doll that’s not boxy or cheaply made, has a decent product line with various types and options eventually, and when they do I’ll be looking into it more. Valentina gals are too Garfield like for me and textile dolls have a hard head, bodies are pretty decent though.
Velour Vixen is what you're looking for. However, I've been waiting over 2 years for mine to get completed.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

INFORMATIONS