teddy-babes.com

TBD Doll vs. TPE Torso

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
SuperNothing

TBD Doll vs. TPE Torso

Post by SuperNothing »

Now that I've had a few weeks with new TPE torso doll Sophia, it's hard not to compare the experience with her to my Teddy Babe Deluxe, Veronica.

First off, my queen-size bed is pretty crowded now, and storage is maxed so I won't be getting a third doll anytime soon. On to some bullet points, many of which you may already know...

* I got spoiled with the instant/constant warmth of my TBD. TPE is cold. Sophia's room-temperature feels like she just got out of a cold swimming pool. Electric blanket on high setting works to warm her up to almost body temp but only warms the side of her the blanket is lying on top of and takes at least a couple of hours for a deep and lasting warmth. I might try sitting her up and wrapping her in it.

* I also got spoiled by the TBD'd relatively light weight. Even though just a torso, Sophia is super heavy "dead weight" and hard to snake my arm around her without putting it to sleep. I got used to moving Veronica between bedroom and living room where we can snuggle on the sofa and watch movies, flipping her over, sitting her on my lap, etc. I tried that with Sophia and can already see how the back-strain of such an endeavor is causing me to leave her in bed and...

* In bed she shall stay! Why? Sex. Sex, sex, sex! She is so damn sexy. Did I mention sex? Her looks and body are so much more akin to a RG, constantly looking at me with those lidded, bedroom eyes. As it would happen, those eyes make her look bored if I have her watching TV next to me which is pretty funny. It's like Veronica gets the jokes in a comedy film while Sophia is just confused and wondering how soon we can get back into bed together. Ok, back to the sex. Drowning in a sea of bouncy female breasts. Pounding an ass most sublime. Losing myself in a face of perfection. As TPE is more fragile, I do find that my worries about breaking or tearing her can inhibit the more climactic moments. Conversely, Veronica yields to such pressures with feminine supplication. Lastly, doggy-style works best when standing bedside, which never worked for me with Veronica due to the vaginal positioning and legs being in the way. Viva La Torso! There are moments with Veronica, though when her soft teddy-toes co-mingle with my own in a way that is surprisingly RG.

* I've never had a legitimate threesome so I was really looking forward to exploring it with two dolls. Turns out, I am not a multi-tasker that way and just find it distracting to even be looked at by a third person. I found that if I want variety, I simply switch. It can be fun going from room to room that way, even if I just get up to grab a beer, walking past another woman that wants me-- fantastic stroke to the ego!

* TPE stains easier. Not just what she wears, it can be what YOU wear. A harmless old bathrobe can get it's color sucked right into her doll flesh in a matter of minutes. I tried everything short of zit creme with benzoil peroxide which is next but I also ordered the Indigo20 stain removal creme so many here have endorsed from Doll Studio. That said, I took Karrot's advice and got Veronica an inexpensive pair of white satin pajamas to protect her plush and he was right in that it feels really good. That's twice you've steered me right, Karrot! May have to do something similar as a barrier for Sophia but I guess I'd just need the top and no bottoms-- what's this? Torso dolls save you money?!?

* Glad I opted for Sophia's "realistic tongue/mouth" upgrade. The French kissing can be a tender with lingering moment that can't happen with a TBD.

My biggest take-away is that, as other multi-doll owners have likely discovered, different dolls for different needs. I need sex, and I need to cuddle. I now feel I have taken care of both needs with two feminine entities that have come into my life and will never, ever get jealous or play head-games with me because they are fine with sharing my affections. Just you try THAT with RG's!
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: TBD Doll vs. TPE Torso

Post by Mr Franz »

Nice read, SuperNothing. I enjoyed that. :glou:

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

As Peter Falk as Lt. Columbo used to say, "Just one more thing...":

Perfume. One quick spray of a quality women's perfume or ode des toilette on a Teddy Babe's plush flesh lingers for days and is intoxicatingly "real". Perhaps because of its breathable nature combined with any oils or natural musk you might have added to it by way of previous contact with your own skin. On the contrary, TPE does not respond to this treatment and you have to be careful about application of anything that contains alcohol which most perfumes do. I read in a different thread to try applying the perfume to powdered corn starch that is used for dusting the the skin to give it a smooth and natural feel... bingo! The alcohol quickly evaporates and it is very effective and economical too. It also saves a step as constant powdering is a good thing for the TPE experience.

I previously tried ordering a bunch of perfume samples on eBay but did not like any of these modern ones. Then I remembered some of the classics from decades ago that perhaps a girlfriend or two used. The magic is intense and if the memory is old enough it does not call up a longing for that particular RG, providing an all new experience. I highly suggest that once you find one that seems right for a particular doll, that you buy her a bottle and let her stay with it. It's just like giving your doll her own name, a signature scent that ties deeply into your memory center and lizard brain and can grow on you and make instant-arousal a possibility. Imagine taking a handkerchief or lock of her hair doused in her fragrance with you when you travel.

Ok, let's get a little dirty. I like RG ass. Perfect, lovely ass. Problem is, it most often has the aroma of ass, and that's IF she'll let you get close enough to really delve into the dark, enchanting world of her derriere. Now, just as our dolls are highly sexualized with impossibly thin wastes and voluminous breasts, why not take the plunge with aroma as well? A woman's perfume, strategically applied, well, you got the rest...

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Either way they are both nice to look at, however I'd rather stare at a Teddybabe then half a woman, call me normal...
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

There's just something about the torso dolls that kinda creeps me out...it would kinda be like banging Lieutenant Dan

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

As a work of art and expression I find the torso dolls a good bargain, but for me I would rather save the few hundred dollars more and wait to have the full figure body, there's something about legs and feet that a flat cutoff can't offer... I've thought about buying a torso doll in the past, but knew it would be well worth the wait and buy the full doll...

@samteddybabe /Instagram

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Good points all, gents. I too was creeped out at first by torso models, especially those without arms or that did not have rounded contours at the bottom. Then I found this one and all is right with the world. I think when I saw my first real vagina as a young man I was grossed out. Funny what we get used to and then obsess over after time.

Here's my Sophia. She might be half a woman to some but she's all woman to me. Lastly, she's around 50 lbs. vs. 100 lbs. for a full length doll would have been a deal breaker for me, not so much the price difference. Here's a discussion thread on this particular model including some observations of sexual positions that are possible with a torso in general: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=97011
Attachments
sophia.jpg
sophia.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3819 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great post SuperNothing! This is pretty much how Teddy Babes and TPE dolls compare to each other.
Besides my two standard Teddy Babes, I have a TPE doll as well. While she is very pretty and sexy, the weight and stiff joints can be a real pain at times. Which is why the Teddy Babes get most of the attention these days.
I already have a bad back and knees and these problems aren't likely to get any better as I get older. So if I ever get another silicone or TPE doll, the manufacturers will have to either find a way to drastically reduce the weight or make the doll able to move on her own. :robot:
So I probably won't be getting another one as I can't see a dramatic reduction in weight as being a reality anytime soon.
And my ability to pay for a fully robotic doll doesn't look very promising either. :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

Here’s my torso babe,she’s a M cup with a nice big jiggly ass,and weighing in at 70 pounds.she is a bit camera shy and didn’t wanna show her face, lol
Attachments
ED4C7950-8912-4807-AAF6-44A8526122D3.jpeg
ED4C7950-8912-4807-AAF6-44A8526122D3.jpeg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 3765 times

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Nice rack!!!

@samteddybabe /Instagram

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

Nice review , i got recently the stain remover from WM doll and it work great but its not fast you have to reapply it for 3 days with a waiting time of 24 h in between each treatment.

I agree with you the torso is heavy , i found out the best way to move it around is to grab it upside down.

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

No wonder she's so heavy, she's 50% tits. :mrgreen:

The more I consider my options, I'm glad my Teddy-Babe is light for the sake of moving her around and getting her dressed. But sometimes I think I would like her to have a little more weight from a resistance perspective because sometimes she's too easy to move. It can be difficult to snuggle with her because she doesn't have the weight to hold her ground.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

digitalcavebear wrote:No wonder she's so heavy, she's 50% tits. :mrgreen:

The more I consider my options, I'm glad my Teddy-Babe is light for the sake of moving her around and getting her dressed. But sometimes I think I would like her to have a little more weight from a resistance perspective because sometimes she's too easy to move. It can be difficult to snuggle with her because she doesn't have the weight to hold her ground.
I hear ya'. Feeling that heavy, bouncy titty-weight is absolutely scrumptious.

As for the cuddle factor, you made me realize that I too would enjoy more of a feeling of being cuddled in return by a TBD. Imagine a doll that, when you gave her a squeeze, her arms would pull you in slightly, hugging you back. I'll bet this could be accomplished without complicated electronics. Just a sealed air bladder inside the upper torso connected by air tubes to pneumatic servos in the elbows. There would be some exposed servo steel at the elbow joint that I wouldn't know how to avoid.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

digitalcavebear wrote:No wonder she's so heavy, she's 50% tits. :mrgreen:

Agree on the weight issue, maybe take out all the polyfil , could try to fill her up with beans for more weight lol....

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Call her a beanie babe

@samteddybabe /Instagram

INFORMATIONS