teddy-babes.com

I'm a Multiple doll owner, Teddybabe is my favorite

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I'm a Multiple doll owner, Teddybabe is my favorite

Post by Mr Franz »

cuddly wrote:
Beanbott wrote:...besides for wig brushing, which all dolls need....
Nope. Not even that. See examples:

For the rest I am going to repeat y'all and even myself. So I rather shut up and hug my TB instead. :plaidskirt:

CU c+L
I tried to ignore that gorgeous booty and side boob and concentrate on the hair. I did, I really did, but alas I failed. :oops: :lol:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Grasowka wrote:Actually I'm thinking about the purchase of a TPE doll for a change, but haven't decided yet. Nevertheless my five plushy ladies will always occupy my heart and the new acquitance will get the dick :razz:
That's one way to say it...! :silly: :lol: But I understand.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have two standard Babes and a tpe lady. I've always played around with the idea of getting a deluxe, but I don't know if I will at this point. (Just don't have the room) Not to mention that the current ladies already keep me pretty well occupied. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

That is sweet!
Is there any vendor on here that sells them beside going directly through the manufacture?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Chuck Norris wrote:That is sweet!
Is there any vendor on here that sells them beside going directly through the manufacture?
The only vendors that sell them (that I know of) would be Love Honey and Dollpark. But Love Honey is based in the UK and Dollpark is in Germany. So it would probably be easier and cheaper to order directly from the manufacturer if you are in the US or Canada.
With that being said, Dollpark has some discontinued models showing on their website. So if someone is looking for one of those discontinued models, then perhaps it may be worth the extra expense at that point.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Rastalyn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rastalyn »

I agree, I have 3 Teddy babes and 2 TPE dolls and am currently downscaling and my TPE will be the first to go.

INFORMATIONS