teddy-babes.com

Emailing for Teddy Babes info

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Emailing for Teddy Babes info

Post by TeddyBabes »

Hi, all. Someone from the Forum has been emailing us since August 19 with a question. We have replied several times (starting on Aug 20th), but the person is apparently not receiving our email replies (perhaps his settings don't allow our company email to reach him and they are going into his spam folder?); and he's unfortunately unaware of this Tonight, we received yet another email from him, expressing his frustration because he thinks we are not replying; and, in this email, he mentions TDF, writing ...

"Looks like people on The Doll Forum are split on whether you do customizations or respond to emails anymore. I really want to order one of your dolls, I just want a little help getting it right. But if I can't even trust you with my email, how can I trust you with my doll? Come on, let's fix this."

But, again, we have been replying since 8/20; and we tried to reply via another email address tonight. hoping her might receive that. But, just in case he does not receive this latest email, below is our original reply to his original email. We've of course deleted his email address for privacy sake. Barring all other attempts to reach him, perhaps he will see our reply here (see below). But, rest assured, we do our best to reply to all emails as soon as we are able to.

Thanks!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Small-breasted doll faces
Date: Mon, August 20, 2018 4:54 pm
To: DELETED

Hi, and thanks for writing. Actually, our smaller-breasted dolls have the same size heads and faces as our larger-breasted models; so it's quite possible for us to make you a smaller-breasted version of any of our other models. To order a Teddy Babe with that modification, simply go to our website and order the model with the face you want, but write "Smaller breasts" in the Customer Notes section of our online order form. We'll then take care of it.

Hope that helps. If any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks again

Eighth Wonder, LLC
www.teddy-babes.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Small-breasted doll faces
Date: Sun, August 19, 2018 7:38 pm
To: "info@teddy-babes.com" <info@teddy-babes.com>

It looks like the eyes and lips are specially designed for the small-breasted models due to the smaller head. Mostly I'm not sure I like how angled the eyes are. Are there any eyes from the deluxe girls that would look okay swapped onto a small-breasted doll? Are you able to easily change the color of any eye shape, or do color and shape come together? Thanks :)
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Emailing for Teddy Babes info

Post by r363b »

Good to know you work with customer requests that are not standard.
Just thinking out loud .. There is a recent TB post where a mod was to remove the wire frame from doll .. that you might consider as an option.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=104459

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

perfect. :oops: :thumbs_up:
so you can make vicky with small tits.

are they bigger than tits on TB standard 126 cm?( I have one standard and one deluxe.)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

How about a small breast TB Deluxe with the Diana skin color?

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I just ordered a teddy babe deluxe and gladly saw your post here. The order confirmation was trapped by my email-providers spam filter. Whitelisted your address immediately and recommend this to anyone doing business with teddy babes.

INFORMATIONS