teddy-babes.com

7 Years :)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 7 Years :)

Post by john1972 »

KarmaMusic

They do have a look to them that you either like or dislike.
They are not realistic like silicone or TPE dolls that look perfectly like a real human.
Teddy Babes have a more cute look about them :).
Is something about that silly look that Katie seems to give me at times that id not get from
a realistic human face.
I think its what makes Teddy Babes unique .

Thanks to everyone for the great wishes and I hope to post some new pics of Katie soon :).

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats on 7 years with Katie - :thumbs_up:

Until I read your post i had forgotten how long I've lived with a Teddy Babe Delight - :mrgreen:

Many, many more years with Katie, John1972 - :thumbs_up:

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

john1972 wrote:KarmaMusic

They are not realistic like silicone or TPE dolls that look perfectly like a real human.
Is something about that silly look that Katie seems to give me at times that id not get from
a realistic human face.

Thanks to everyone for the great wishes and I hope to post some new pics of Katie soon :).

I don't know if it's due to their unrealistic face or not, but Teddy Babes are surprisingly expressive. It must be the angle you look at them, as obviously their face doesn't physically change, but sometimes it seems like she's smiling, sometimes more serious, sometimes playful, once she even gave me kind of a angry look. In my opinion at least, an expressive face is an underrated doll trait. I've seen other dolls that have it too, but I'm not a big fan of the "aggressively sexy" face that seems to be so popular. Some of the best ones I think are a slight smile or almost-a-smile as they seem to be able to display a range of expressions despite the face never actually moving.

Congrats on 7 years by the way! That's a lot of cuddling!!! It's always encouraging to hear these things to think about all the years I have ahead with my Teddy Babe. She's here for good!

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

JackieTreehorn wrote:I don't know if it's due to their unrealistic face or not, but Teddy Babes are surprisingly expressive. It must be the angle you look at them, as obviously their face doesn't physically change, but sometimes it seems like she's smiling, sometimes more serious, sometimes playful, once she even gave me kind of a angry look. In my opinion at least, an expressive face is an underrated doll trait. I've seen other dolls that have it too, but I'm not a big fan of the "aggressively sexy" face that seems to be so popular. Some of the best ones I think are a slight smile or almost-a-smile as they seem to be able to display a range of expressions despite the face never actually moving.
I have noticed this with my Rhonda as well and like it a lot. It's one part of why my progress on a face upgrade has a low priority.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

personally i think more guys should be buying teddy babes i mean if you have trouble with real girls why would you buy a doll that looks as realistic as one? it doesn't make sense to me .

carlys_guy

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
john1972 wrote:KarmaMusic

a realistic human face.

I don't know if it's due to their unrealistic face or not, but Teddy Babes are surprisingly expressive. It must be the angle you look at them, as obviously their face doesn't physically change, but sometimes it seems like she's smiling, sometimes more serious, sometimes playful, once she even gave me kind of a angry look. In my opinion at least, an expressive face is an underrated doll trait. I've seen other dolls that have it too, but I'm not a big fan of the "aggressively sexy" face that seems to be so popular. Some of the best ones I think are a slight smile or almost-a-smile as they seem to be able to display a range of expressions despite the face never actually moving.

Congrats on 7 years by the way! That's a lot of cuddling!!! It's always encouraging to hear these things to think about all the years I have ahead with my Teddy Babe. She's here for good!

My TBD tina.look a little bit angry or sad from side of face/head.

But from front of her she is so glad and I get happy.

I think we will have a talk about that later.
may just happy bodytalk. :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Congratulations, on your anniversary! She looks fabulous
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

good to see you back samara hope you are doing well.

carlys_guy

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

That's funny I have never said anything about it cause well some people would think your crazy lol.
But YES Katie has moods as well.
When we have company she goes on a special hanging system I made her with wooden dowels in the closet .
Then lock the closet door.
Just before I close the door I look at her and :( there is that look. Like you hate me why you doing this kinda look.
In the evenings I turn her on her side and lay against her and watch movies. Often if I look over at her she seems
to look happy and enjoying the movie lol.
Those silly Teddy Babes are alive I swear it lol..
One day i'm going to wake up with her laying next to me and when I tell her good morning she is going to sit up
and ask me whats for breakfast lol. 8O

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

I hope you have many more years together
Gee

INFORMATIONS