teddy-babes.com

I'm unsure about it

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'm unsure about it

Post by Slave to the plush »

Hey all slave to the plush here. I got a delema, I have a female friend coming to visit for a week and she doesn't know about Alexis. I've had to put her away for the first time since she came to live with me. She's not happy, but willing to cope for a week, but I'm not. Any ideas for what I should do?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I'm unsure about it

Post by Mr Franz »

Why hide her? Dress her up nice and leave her out. If your human friend objects to your plush friend, that's her problem.

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

True you've got a good point

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Mr Franz wrote:Why hide her? Dress her up nice and leave her out. If your human friend objects to your plush friend, that's her problem.
Agree
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Gotta be you, don't make a big deal, if you blush. A little, ok, we are all human, that feeling or fear will slowly drift away. Maybe just put gr8 out nonchalantly, I'm sure she'll spark up some conversations, just be you dude. Peace
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Mr Franz is correct.
But is your female friend going to share your bed also? I can see that as a problem then.

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yes she will be sharing my bed with me. I own a queen size. But still I'm going to let Alexis and her meet and see what happens

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Slave to the plush wrote: But still I'm going to let Alexis and her meet and see what happens
One can never be sure how these things will turn out. They may actually get along so well that they will run off together! 8O
But at any rate, the good news is that organic women usually don't get as bent out of shape over Teddy Babes the way they do over other types of dolls. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Slave to the plush wrote:Yes she will be sharing my bed with me. I own a queen size. But still I'm going to let Alexis and her meet and see what happens
Don't be surprised if Alexis and your friend become snuggle buddies. :wink:

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

Yeah, I hate to be the voice of reason here but you might want to keep the doll put away.

Sure owning a doll is great but it in itself is a fairly private thing. Assuming you mean you're intimate with your lady friend, bringing what is at the end of the day a sex toy into the room with her would be pretty polarizing. You need to think how she would perceive it; sure there's the chance she finds her endearing but more likely than not someone with no experience with sex dolls would be shocked to say the least and possibly even deeply off-put at first.

If you can find someway to gauge how she feels about that kind of stuff through conversation then great, but otherwise think about things from her perspective and keep your toys put away.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I actually think in such a situation i would hide my silicone dolls but a teddy babe i would most likely not hide. I would dress her most likely some "normal" not too sexy clothes hand sit her somewhere and give her something to read and explain to my visitor that she is just here to drive the lonelyness out when nobody is around.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

any one heard from slave to the plush lately? wonder if he survived his friends visit and if alexis was out or hidden.

carlys_guy

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote:I actually think in such a situation i would hide my silicone dolls but a teddy babe i would most likely not hide. I would dress her most likely some "normal" not too sexy clothes hand sit her somewhere and give her something to read and explain to my visitor that she is just here to drive the lonelyness out when nobody is around.
I like it. A statement like that may very well net some RG booty! :plaidskirt:

cynoque
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cynoque »

If you ever want to have more than just a frienship with your friend, hide her. People on this forum understand… mainstream people do not. Hide her.

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hey everyone, I'm back my friend was ok with Alexis being out but we had to put her away when it was sleepn time. She left for home this morning and Alexis is out again. She's a little sore from being in a closet for a week. So I gave her a massage so she's good now.

INFORMATIONS