teddy-babes.com

Lisa incoming to Germany

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lisa incoming to Germany

Post by titjob »

blond :thumbs_up:
best from me.

i didnt know blanca wig was so long.
thats also a :thumbs_up:

I like all your picture.
(but glasses is not my cup of tee)

but I have my self... :?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

photo.
blond wig white top and black skirt???

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Photos incoming with white top but got her black leggins today, so it's black leggins and no skirt :)

First trying out some jewelry which I bought today in a costume jewelry shop (you should have seen the sales women - a shop which usually men don't dare to enter). Every teddy babe needs a basic vanilla plain pearl necklace! Also got some flowers for her hair which will look great along with her flower dress. They actually look great no matter what she wears :mrgreen:
057_Also_Trying_Out_Pearl_Necklace_And_Flowers.jpg
057_Also_Trying_Out_Pearl_Necklace_And_Flowers.jpg (96.47 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
Hands up Baby!
058_Hands_Up_Resistance_Is_Futile.jpg
058_Hands_Up_Resistance_Is_Futile.jpg (74.21 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
Of course we had to continue the shooting on our red playground. Also showing off more of her black leggins and she is wearing her black stiletto-boots.
059_Posing_On_Bed_With_Leggins.jpg
059_Posing_On_Bed_With_Leggins.jpg (48.06 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
A closer look ... Anette: Hey baby what ya up to?
060_Hey_Baby_What_Ya_Up_To.jpg
060_Hey_Baby_What_Ya_Up_To.jpg (135.95 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
Moa photos! I bought red earrings for her too which look good together with her red-black gothic necklace.
061_Profil_With_Red_Jewelry_And_Flowers.jpg
061_Profil_With_Red_Jewelry_And_Flowers.jpg (105.23 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
Due to public request all photos were made with the blonde wig - which is actually my favorite too!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

don't forget a ring or two all girls need rings. carly has a few a gold one that is an antique and a size zero. one with stones that came from a toy store and is adjustable but had to be cut down anyway. two are open back toe rings squeezed down to fit. to squeeze the rings down i measured her finger and found a drill bit that size to squeeze them around.

the top ring is a gold infants ring from the 50 that my mom gave carly the bottom ring is a open back toe ring
101_0271.JPG
101_0271.JPG (657.89 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
the bottom ring with stones came from a toy shop and is adjustable but i needed to remove some to get it to close small enough to fit her the top ring is also an open back toe ring the gold band with the stone ring is just a strip of gold colored metal wrapped around her finger.
101_0273.JPG
101_0273.JPG (673.14 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
carlys_guy

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Yeah i thought about rings too and actually looked at some in the shop where i was today. But I see the problem too to get rings small enough for her or rings that I can get to fit. Good idea about the kids rings. I think they had a pink girly section there in the store. I need to take a closer look there.
This is something that should be improved for future teddy babes, they should get real sized (diameter) fingers and arms because wristbands tend to be too big too for them. She can wear her only wristband so far on her upper arm.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

yes the arms and fingers are a little bit tiny.

Yesterday your octoberfest started.
may you must buy a dirndl.?

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

titjob wrote:yes the arms and fingers are a little bit tiny.

Yesterday your octoberfest started.
may you must buy a dirndl.?
Yes and the weather was better than expected, the afternoon was really nice weather. So they really had luck with the opening of the Oktoberfest this year.
Sadly I had other stuff to do.

I thought about buying a "Dirndl" a while ago but decided against it because TBDs measurements are too unrealistic for her to really wear a dress like that. She needs size S for the hips and size M for the boobs. Thats why I bought her the blouse (M) and the skirt (S) or leggings (S). Not really traditional but sexy!

I wish her measures would be more realistic, such as waist 60cm+ and not 56. And hips +10% of boobs. She'd fit a lot better in some stuff and weight really doesn't play a role on a TB.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

when I was i Munich octoberfest.
I feel the girl look like a big busted TB in dirndl.
but may I was a little drunk.
It was 1988 I was there with my father.

but sorry now he is dead in cancer. :(

Yes TBD have some problem with dress.

big upper and small waist.

where did you buy your sexy black skirt?

My TBD is 94 cm busty and 94 cm hip.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Wow, she's quite a hottie! My belated congratulations by the way!

DocMoriarty wrote:Today there were like 6 packages when i was returning home - all for Anette. All of them contained some stuff such as underwear, underwear, underwear ...
Hahaha, yeah, that reminded me of when I first got Audrey. I kinda maybe went a little bit overboard... maybe... It can get more expensive buying things for her than the actual Teddy Babe! I haven't bought her any clothes for over a year and she still has things she's never worn.

You did a pretty great job with the pictures too; getting a new Teddy Babe to sit that well is impressive.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

JackieTreehorn wrote:You did a pretty great job with the pictures too; getting a new Teddy Babe to sit that well is impressive.
Thanks for the comment. I have read already several times lately that they have changed something with the skeleton. It wasn't hard to get her to sit like that at all. Also better for missionary :whistle: ... I can bend her legs over her head if i want to but they "snap" back kinda in that position when I release them. Of course I try not to bend her too much or too often to not risk breaking wires.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

you are courageous/bold about bending.
Im so scared to bend her arms over head.to put on clothes.
Its just a thin wire

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

DocMoriarty wrote: I have read already several times lately that they have changed something with the skeleton.
I have read that as well. I hope it is indeed the case as I've always felt that Teddy Babes could use a little more flexibility in the hip area.
In fact, that would be the only thing that I would change as I'm pretty satisfied with everything else about them.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

It seems so. Though today I noticed that bending her leg up close to her head slightly damaged a seam below her butt, not bad yet, so I better quit doing that. But she is still pretty good at straddling or sitting out of the box. I don't need to really bend her wires to get her to sit. I would still prefer a skelly like Valentinagirls for her since I always fear to break a wire someday, not to mention some other advantages of their skellies such as easier travelling or working thru the kamasutra etc.

Today she enjoys to sit at the window or better terrace door while I'm away shopping and stuff ...
067_Anette_Enjoying_Her_Favorite_Window_Spot.jpg
067_Anette_Enjoying_Her_Favorite_Window_Spot.jpg (169.91 KiB) Viewed 2177 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice outfit and she sits well also i need to tie carly into a chair other wise she springs up out of it.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS