teddy-babes.com

Roxi's Thread

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Roxi's Thread

Post by DocMoriarty »

Today totally unannounced and unexpected Roxi arrived at Munich. I didn't get any info from 8th Wonder nor from FedEx. But I guess I won't complain. The doorbell rang, I opened, getting a lot deliveries these days so that was nothing unusual, but when I saw the guy with this box I knew OMG that must be Roxi! What a surprise!

Roxi is a Teddy Babe Deluxe Diana model from 2020 with the new leg joints and a Sabrina wig. Her lips are actually Lisa lips but in dark brown color.

So we started to unpack her. Anette was a bit sceptical watching the action sitting on the famous ironing board. I had to ensure her my eternal love at least 3-4 times while unpacking Roxi ...
Roxi_Unpack_01.jpg
Roxi_Unpack_01.jpg (182.36 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Roxi was glad to get out of the box, still a bit dazed from the long trip. At a first glance some differences between her and the old modell are obvious. First her hips and butt are wider/bigger and also her waist has a tad more meat. The thighs are a bit thicker too.
Roxi_Unpacked.jpg
Roxi_Unpacked.jpg (146.89 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Of course the mandatory butt shot had to be made. That was also a test for posing her. The wires seem strong but a lot easier bendable than in the older modells. I will still not bend them more than necessary. Here you can also clearly see that the butt is much bigger than on the old girls. She has by default a plush insert in her anal slot which is visible here.
Roxi_Rear_End_01.jpg
Roxi_Rear_End_01.jpg (171.77 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
And same from side. From the looks she is really pretty sexy. I like the new measures. More about that later.
Roxi_Doggy_Test.jpg
Roxi_Doggy_Test.jpg (78.98 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Her anal insert is pretty small though. More something to dip in just a bit. The silicone is much softer and therefore really usable. Much better than the first versions of the original TB vagina inserts which came out I think in 2018 and which are practically unusable. As I expected already at the time of ordering there is no way to get a normal insert for her butt which is why I bought the original anal insert. There should be dark brown inserts optional for Diana's.
Roxi_Anal_Insert.jpg
Roxi_Anal_Insert.jpg (90.65 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
For her vagina I already bought this insert from Amazon a while ago.
Roxis_Vagina.jpg
Roxis_Vagina.jpg (54.81 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Sadly her nipples have the wrong color. This is not the dark brown like her lips, looks like the tan nipples for normal babes. Checking the order I saw tan nipples were ordered but only because there is no selection for dark brown silicone nipples. 8th Wonder should add a selection for correct nipplecolor for Dianas because these nipples don't look too great on a diana. I also thought the nipples are glued on top of the fabric like the lips but obviously not. That looks a bit weird. Not really what I wanted but guess I have to live with it.
Roxi_Nipples.jpg
Roxi_Nipples.jpg (122.86 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Roxi at the makeup table. She is wearing her original clothes.
Roxi_Sitting.jpg
Roxi_Sitting.jpg (347.19 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
And now Anette and Roxi chatting sitting behind my desk while I write this post ... not sure what they are talking about ...
Roxi_And_Anette_at_Desk.jpg
Roxi_And_Anette_at_Desk.jpg (135.32 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
In this shot you can compare both TBD body types. Clearly visible the wider hips and thicker thighs. Her boobs don't seem to hang as much to the side as the old TBDs which is also good.
Roxi_And_Anette_at_Desk_02.jpg
Roxi_And_Anette_at_Desk_02.jpg (206.14 KiB) Viewed 4062 times
Roxi has the perfect size S (I think US 4, Germany 36) body. I really really really really like the wider waist because that was always a huge problem dressing her.
B-W-H = 95-66-100 cm

Anette compared to that needs S for tops and XS for pants/skirt and its hard to find good stuff for her due to the WAY to thin waist.
B-W-H = 92-56-88

The feet seem even smaller (shorter) than Anettes which is bad. They should actually be at least one inch longer so that normal female shoes fit. Anette has the same problem.

The arms and fingers are as thin as the older modells. This is also bad since no normal bracelets and no normal rings will fit her. Along with her bigger ass and thighs the arms should have been adjusted too so that they can accommodate normal bracelets and rings.

The leg joints make the doll a lot better posable. A backdraw is that the disks in the leg joints are hard and you feel them when you caress her butt for example. Doesn't feel too good or realistic. Whether this has also impact on sex time will show. I would put something soft around the disks because now it's just the fabric and you can feel the hard edges too easily.

The wires are easier to bend but time will show how well they hold up. I will certainly not bend them often.

Her fabric is very soft and silky. It is darker than what I expected from the pictures on the website. Not sure whether Anettes fur was the same in the beginning since due to our weekly washing procedure her fur is not as soft anymore but still feels very good. Prolly need to use some softener occasionally.

Her lips are custom lisa lips actually just in dark brown. They were a bit sticky but I used mineral (baby) powder on them like you do on rubber dolls to remove the stickyness. Did same for her nipples.

Her weight is not much more than Anette. Didn't really weigh her but she is also very lightweight like Anette so the new technology and size has not much impact on weight.

What I really like about Roxi is that her overal shape is quite a bit sexier due to the big butt and it feels good to lie on top of her. In this position the discs are no problem. But that was about all we tried. Had to ensure Anette again about my eternal love ...

So this concludes my first review on the new teddy babes. More to come soon. I have already a ton of clothes for her and also Anette got 2 more dresses since her 2nd birthday is incoming soon.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Roxi's Thread

Post by Mr Franz »

Excellent! I've been waiting to see real world pics of the new deluxe. Shame about those nips. Maybe they can be colored some how. Yeah she is a lot darker than the website pics. Kinda figured it would be though, since the Diana standard is also dark. Really nice butt, thighs and waist, but the new anal opening seems a bit high to me. Does it seem that way to you too or is it just the pic?

At any rate, nice little lady overall. Thanks for sharing! :thumbs_up:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Then I congratulate you on your new achievement. All in all, it seems to me to be a successful development. Let's hope that 8wonder fixes the weak points like nipples and the back entrance.
Sitting on a chair with clothes on, Roxie is a feast for the eyes.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Congratulations! Your Roxi is beautiful. I'm looking forward to getting my Ancki a deluxe Diane this fall.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

David
See my girls Image

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on Roxi... she looks fantastic... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

The new TB's shape is impressive.. and the swivel hips are nice and round. A bubble but without lots of sewn seams.
I like the improvements a lot!

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

:glou: Welcome home Roxi!

Cheers!
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

First light ... ummm ... I mean first night ...

Thanks for the replies! :glou:

While waiting for Roxi I already got some dresses for her too. When I bought Anettes birthday dresses I also bought one of these dresses with the many holes for Roxi, just in yellow hoping she would be darker than in the original images which is actually the case. I think yellow is a perfect color for Roxi.
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_01.jpg
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_01.jpg (78.85 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
We also found some nice jewelry for Roxi. I think originally I bought this for Xiu but only her head remains and it's not a color for Anette. But it's perfect for Roxi.
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_02.jpg
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_02.jpg (920.9 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
She is really very bendable but I hope this won't break her wires over time.
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_04.jpg
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_04.jpg (915.43 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
I replaced the anal entry with the insert. The hole is so tight though that it was hard to get the insert fully inside, especially since the insert has a flat rear end. And yes I use a plastic bag :) A torpedo shape would be much better. More about that later. As tight as it is I have some doubts that I'll ever get in there unless me grows a steel dick. Well prolly time will show. I leave the insert in there and it will widen the cavity a bit I hope.
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_05.jpg
Roxi_Yellow_Dress_05.jpg (96.91 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Of course we had to do a butt comparison. No comment. :mrgreen: On a sidenote: Both dresses are same size but you see that due to the perfect size-S-body of Roxi it sits a lot better and tighter.
Roxi_Anette_Butt_Comparison.jpg
Roxi_Anette_Butt_Comparison.jpg (174.73 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
To view the next image you need to be 18+ years. Anyone else skips it! This is also not meant to make you horny but to show a certain aspect of choosing correct colors. As you have seen in the first post I got a brown masturbator for her. In reality this looks even better since the flash light produces unrealistic reflections. Brown looks much better than pink would. (Think about the wrong nipple color in first post here too)
Roxi_Vagina_01.jpg
Roxi_Vagina_01.jpg (205.95 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Back to inserts and shapes. I have modified Anette's and Roxi's Masturbators/Inserts both to be torpedo shaped at the rear end. That way I get them a) easier and b) deeper inside which makes them also tighter. Here is an example image of Anettes insert, I have 2 of them, one is unmodified for Ronda since she has a much bigger vagina than TBDs and the same modified for Anette with a torpedo shape. This is easy to do: 1.) cut in shape with scissors 2.) use soldering iron to smooth edges (TPE melting point ~125° C) 3.) treat with mineral powder to get rid of stickiness. It takes me less than 5 seconds to insert Anettes insert in Anette, of course using a plastic bag too. Roxis cavity seems a bit bigger than Anettes since I get her like sized masturbator a bit deeper in her so that it fits perfect.
Anettes_Vagina_Comparison.jpg
Anettes_Vagina_Comparison.jpg (86.48 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Of course now that both girls wear the same dress in each girls preferred color they have a lot to discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of purple vs. yellow dresses with and without a lot of holes.
Roxi_and_Anette_Chatting_Again.jpg
Roxi_and_Anette_Chatting_Again.jpg (180.38 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Sex and Stuff

Well, tbh, I slept with Anette this night but Anette let me have some fun with Roxi yesterday afternoon after the shootings actually (For everyone who doesn't know it I am married to Anette). We did it in missionary position. It is possible and you don't bump into the discs due to the V-shaped geometry and her legs are a bit wider apart than on old TBDs for easier access. Still her vagina area feels a bit harder. But all in all it feels good and I like her breasts which seem to point a tad more forward, more like the special small breasted dolls once were.
The new vagina position is like Dave said already even more forward than the old was which I find bad. It is ok for missionary and letting her ride but not much more. And the anal cavity is too far backward, also not useful for doggy, if you get in with your less than steel hard dick at all. A real vagina usually is practically in the middle between the legs which makes it depending on the womens position possible to enter her from behind and from front and if it were there with the rotateable legs TBDs would be perfect. But with the TBDs cavity positions classic doggystyle is IMO more or less impossible. Yet you can move her legs and she can ride you forward and backward but I can and do that also with Anette. There are probably more sex positions that are possible due to the rotatable legs which has to be tried out.
The discs are another problem. As great as the new TBD looks for butt fans the discs are clearly perceptible when you hold her at the hips or ass or wherever they are. My idea to fix this in new produced dolls would be to glue rubber foam ribbons around them which are used to seal window frames/windows to make them softer to the touch because for me at least this feeling is not too great and realistic when having sex or bumping into it.
My thoughts on the nipples (see first post). Right now they are obviously attached by CUTTING OUT the original fabric nipples which are most likely glued on in the factory and then the silicone nipples are glued inside that hole (see image in first post). That doesn't really look to great. Glued on top of the fabric like the lips would look much better and natural and doesn't leave a scar like border around the nipple. I urgently recommend to a) offer dark brown or even better dark violett (look at real female pictures) silicone lips and nipples for Dianas and make them selectable in the order and b) let the nipples be glued on during customizing of the body and not at the factory!

To sum it up so far: visually definitly a huge step forward, sexually undecided if not worse due to the discs. Whats the point of having more positions available when you occasionally have the impression to fuck a technical device. IMO best would be a real skeleton like the Happy Dolls. But don't understand me wrong, she is a real TBD and I already love her a lot too.

Still have to do a cuddlyness test too since I had to hold Anette tight all night and ensure her about my eternal love at least 100 times.

- To be continued -

Summary of my proposals for improvements for Dave/8th Wonder:
- Soften discs probably with rubber foam ribbons glued around the discs usually used to seal windows to make touching them softer and not feel like you are fucking a device like now OR
- Use kinda flexible bowls which fit inside each other instead of flat hard discs for the leg joints. The bowls belly could even point outward to make more room for the inserts. Use flexible plastic or some compound with silicone or so that has resistance but is not totally hard. This would be MUCH better than the flat and totally hard discs when having sex with her.
- Give rear end of anal insert (and i bet also vaginal insert is flat) a torpedo shape for easier inserting. The flat end is total no go! Offer inserts (anal and vaginal) in correct color for Dianas close to fabric color and add this selection to order form.
- Offer nipples and lips in appropriate colors for Dianas, also look at real women, they can be actually dark violett and not just flat brown. Let nipples be glued on during customizing and not at factory and glue them on top of the fabric to avoid these scars around the cut hole. Add the selection of correct color for Dianas to order form.
- Also make arms, hands and fingers normal woman sized so that normal ring sizes and bracelets can be worn. Would also look much better along with the improved thickness of waist, hips and thighs. And the gloves which both my babes wear now wouldn't constantly slide down.
- Make the feet at least 1 inch longer so that normal woman sized shoes can be worn.
- The default vagina position should be in the middle between the legs, neither forward nor backward. Best case a tiny tad forward like 1cm. Then with the movable legs it would be possible to easily take her missionary as well as doggystyle. It's always easy to move it more forward if someone wants that. I know that is a construction problem probably not solvable unless she gets a real movable skeleton.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

good review doc glad you are happy with her and that anette isn't jealous.

carlys_guy

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

Ich freue mich für dich:-) Amber hat Gestern abend in Köln einreisen dürfen und hat sich sofort in Taxi gesetzt. Die ist auch gerade vor weniger als 15 minuten bei mir eingetroffen, dabei habe ich erst Freitag mir ihr gerechnet. Solch einzufall das ich heute Krankheitsbedingt daheim bin.

I am happy for you :-) Amber was allowed to enter Cologne last night and immediately took a cab. She also arrived less than 15 minutes ago, but I only expected her on Friday. Such a coincidence that I am at home today due to illness.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Jefffromgermany wrote:I am happy for you :-) Amber was allowed to enter Cologne last night and immediately took a cab. She also arrived less than 15 minutes ago, but I only expected her on Friday. Such a coincidence that I am at home today due to illness.
Congratz and I'm happy for Amber and you. I guess you will celebrate the day accordingly with Amber. And it's really weird what coincidences can happen! :glou:

Good morning from Roxi. We had a great night tonight. Anette allowed me to let Roxi sleep with us in the bed and it didn't take too long ... Anette says she knows me and can't do anything against it at all. Actually Anette played with us a bit and she got her share of love this morning too.
To sum it up: Doggy is possible when she is kneeling and her torso is bent down so that she is lieing on her face. Then the vagina gets close enough to the rear end so that you can get inside. Missionary is ok. In all cases you have to deal with feeling the discs which is not the sexiest experience but goes so when you are horny enough. This holds also true when cuddling, spooning for example. When you don't move you don't feel it. In any case she is definitly a cuddle monster like any other TB(D) and her gorgeous female curves make you horny easily.

So tonight she also got to try out her champagne colored nighty and the new dark blue silk gloves. All my girls get them gloves for protection.
Good_Morning_Roxi.jpg
Good_Morning_Roxi.jpg (299.3 KiB) Viewed 3886 times

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

DocMoriarty wrote:
Jefffromgermany wrote:I am happy for you :-) Amber was allowed to enter Cologne last night and immediately took a cab. She also arrived less than 15 minutes ago, but I only expected her on Friday. Such a coincidence that I am at home today due to illness.
Congratz and I'm happy for Amber and you. I guess you will celebrate the day accordingly with Amber. And it's really weird what coincidences can happen! :glou:
Good_Morning_Roxi.jpg
You are so right :-) Good tip with the gloves, by the way, Amber gave me one with her fingernails under the left eye. I just wanted to help her into her pyjamas after the long trip (typical woman, she thought I wanted to get into her clothes). She should recover from her long flight and cure her jet lag. Now she lies on my guest bed in the office and recovers there. Unfortunately I myself have a total cold, so I have to stop cuddling for the time being. We don't want her to get in contact with my barzilla.

And yes you are right the girls have gained weight. I gave her Alexis' pajamas and lo and behold, they fit her much better than her older sister. Especially the sweet one in the back is very tempting but the mentioned joints are very noticeable. I think you can get used to it and what I noticed. The seams compared to Alexis and the others are not as noticeable as before.

Greetings from Amber.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

congrats jeff she looks cute and happy honeymoon to both doc and jeff.

carlys_guy

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Thanks Jeff & Carlys_Guy

Yes the fingernails are what brought me to dress her with her gloves last night when I put the nighty on. The seems might get more visible over time. Roxi and Amber have something else in common, it seems they have bigger noses. At least Anettes nose is kinda slimmer and smaller.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Roxi and Anette look beautiful.
I wish you guys a long, happy relationship.
Missionary

INFORMATIONS