teddy-babes.com

New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

Post by TeddyBabes »

Hi, all! We’re very happy to announce some new and very exciting developments in the world of Teddy Babes:

First, after many, many requests and much planning, it’s our great pleasure to finally present our new Teddy Babes Ultra models! Unlike our classic Teddy Babes, our new Teddy Babes Ultra dolls have ultra-soft, ultra-flexible silicone faces (mouths), nipples, and vaginas; and are the first Teddy Babes specifically designed to give oral pleasure! With three gorgeous models to choose from: Beverly (blonde Malibu dream girl), Robyn (posh girl-next-doll), and Sheba (mysterious dark temptress), our new lovely ladies are looking for love and affection, and more than equipped to give it. :D Please check them out:

http://teddy-babes.com/ultra-dolls/

Secondly, in addition to our new Teddy Babes Ultra models, we’re also happy to introduced 4 new members of the Teddy Babes Deluxe harem: Terri Deluxe, Elsa Deluxe, Mona Deluxe, and Amber Deluxe, as well as an additional 3 new models in our Horror-Fantasy Teddy Babes Deluxe collection: Cordelia Deluxe (Playful Goth Vixen), Natasha Deluxe (Platinum Vampire Temptress), and Cadavra Deluxe (Re-Animated Playmate):

http://teddy-babes.com/deluxe-dolls/

Also, please check out our Products page, which now includes our new Ultra-soft Silicone Vagina --a silicone insert produced by Eighth Wonder and designed especially for Teddy Babes. While included with every new Teddy Babes Ultra model, our silicone vagina is designed to fit any and all Teddy Babes models, Ultra, Standard, or Deluxe. Also available are our new ultra-stretchy, ultra-suckable silicone nipples (in pink or tan), which are far superior to the latex nipples we’ve offered in the past, and which come standard with all Teddy Babes Ultra models, but can also be attached to the boobies of Standard or Deluxe Teddy Babes.

http://teddy-babes.com/products/

We hope our new gals are well-received and, as always, please email us with any comments our questions. We most certainly look forward to hearing from you, and we greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!

Dave
Eighth Wonder, LLC
http://www.teddy-babes.com
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

WOW! Exciting news indeed! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Wow !

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Congratz on your new dolls! A very interesting development.

I always thought the dolls should have a real mouth for better kissing, especially since they are life sized. But it should also come with a (removable) tongue like for example JM-Dolls heads. That adds a lot to the kissing feeling.

Well not sure whether I should be happy or dreary now. My TBD arrives today!

In any case i like that there is now an "official" insert for your dolls. I'll be ordering that and some other stuff soon i guess.

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beanbott »

Wow, great news. Any chance of just purchasing a new head as an upgrade? I don’t have room for another doll right now. Also, have you made any improvements to the skeleton? I recall reading other owners having issues with the wires breaking.

Also, could you make a quick video on how to remove the old and apply the new nipples? I think I’d be more confident doing some minor surgery with additional guidance.

Thanks!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Personally, I prefer the original head. Much better match for the body, IMHO. Interesting idea all the same. Meanwhile, still waiting to see a dark skin deluxe and perhaps a BBW option. :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great upgrade and great looking dolls!!!

RK :multi:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Mr Franz wrote:Personally, I prefer the original head.
Same here which is why i wrote i don't know whether i should be happy or dreary having ordered mine only a week ago. The comic-plush-head of the original dolls makes probably 70%+ of the charm of a TB. And the heads with the wide and open mouth look to me a bit like the "3D" head of inflatable dolls. Not my cup of sex doll tea. I would prefer a mouth-insert into the plush head that ends with the normal wide TB lips, some rubber teeth inside and a removable tongue for better kissing experience. Doesn't really need to be deep for me since i don't do oral with my dolls but i love to kiss them taking them missionary.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Are they going to discontinue the original heads?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

rubherkitty wrote:Are they going to discontinue the original heads?
I don't think so. They have expanded the line of "old school" TBD models and the cost of the new "ultra" Babes is more than twice of the cost of the TBDs.

I think that the addition of silicone "private parts" to their product line is a good idea. I talked about this idea in April I think :)

The "Ultra" Babes are interesting. But I would like to see some pictures that are not that heavily photoshopped like those on the product pages.

Hagen

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Personally, I prefer the original head.
...The comic-plush-head of the original dolls makes probably 70%+ of the charm of a TB. And the heads with the wide and open mouth look to me a bit like the "3D" head of inflatable dolls...
Yeah, that's what it looks like to me too.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Beanbott wrote:Wow, great news. Any chance of just purchasing a new head as an upgrade?
I rather doubt it -- to the best of my (fairly extensive) Teddy Babe knowledge, TB heads are not meant to be detachable or interchangeable.

It does seem like the Ultra heads will move left & right (as all TB heads do) upon an embedded double-disc joint, which is likely low-profile enough to keep the Ultra's oral passage at a more natural low angle, unlike the steep up-behind-the-eyes angle of most TPE doll heads.

But hey -- the new Ultra line, as well as all the new Deluxe Babe models (even a 'Mona' Deluxe now!) is welcome news to this long-time TB enthusiast. :thumbs_up:
Doll buyers should appreciate the new options available now. We have hybrid cars; and now we have hybrid dolls, mixing the advantages of silicone and fabric.

My pick of the new Ultra line would be 'Robyn' (she looks like my type):
TB_UltraRobyn_4a.jpg
TB_UltraRobyn_4a.jpg (396.09 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
I don't suppose the Ultra eyes are movable (though I don't know that for sure), and it would be nice if they were more realistic-looking too, but overall it's not off-putting to me. It's true that a lot of the TB charm came from their cartoonish faces, but the Ultra heads don't diminish that; it's more like a new alternative, still a fantasy experience.

SpudgunandTina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SpudgunandTina »

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn I hope Lovehoney in the UK start stocking these.
Extremely exciting time to be a doll enthusiast. The thought of waking up and having a leisurely bj from my teddy babe...

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Awesome
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Still prefer original plush head...shoulda gone with different skin tones instead... that's my opinion...and embroidered eyes and features, maybe offered a voluptuous doll like people asked for..,
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

INFORMATIONS