teddy-babes.com

Transitioning from an airgirl, many questions abound!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Transitioning from an airgirl, many questions abound!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

her_guy wrote: I thought somewhere ages ago somebody found a way to move her insert cavity back about 2 inches or so with needle and thread though I'm more than likely wrong? Course, this was like in 2011 so things may have changed since then...
I think it was ARK ANGEL who made that modification. Although there may have been others who made a similar mod.
But the standard position from the factory has always been the same.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I red that too somewhere but I'm not brave enough to do something like that. It should be changed in the dolls sewing pattern, at least a bit.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Aha, so some fairly major surgery involved there. It's good to see that it is at least, doable. Actually I think I saw this over on the UK doll forum.
And Amy's body's got another leak somewhere. Found out this morning as I went to re-inflate her. As fast as I can replace the air, it leaks out, almost as quickly. Ah well, was a good run so can't be too disappointed to a point. Official record is 2 years, 3 months, 1 week and 6 days. Daaamn, either $93 was high quality vinyl, or I just had some major luck this round. Not sure what I'll do for a replacement body until I'm in a house of my own and can by a teddy, though I'll probs go over to the pvc dolls area for that.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

That modification is certainly doable. Steady hand, pointy needle, strong thread and a general idea of what you're doing is all you need for it. Oh, and a Teddy Babe that's either no longer new (aka softened up) or you'll have to remove much stuffing to be able to do this, especially the sewing up again.
Pick the seams around the vag, then a bit further back to where you want it to sit, and when you start sewing, then do so by starting a bit back in the unpicked seam, so it doesn't unravel on its own. 1cm or .4" served well here for that purpose.

To sew her cavity in again, I'd start at the back end of her crack, use the ladder stitch ofc., move all the way to the front and then around to the back again. Or maybe even stop at the front and start the other side at the back again. Because in such tight places the plush may not stay completely straight and even, and then one side would end up longer (aka more stretched) than the other. Lastly, sew the last bit of the seam at the front closed - and done.

I did a different thing for Lian though, because her inability to spread was annoying me too. I found some sturdy plush, about the same as the new stuff that was introduced by 8W not too long ago (softer than the old material); the color doesn't match, but hey, it's her crotch. Not exactly the high-vis area :whistle:
Anyway, I cut an oval out of it, with the long ends being rather pointy than round, so that it's a smoother flow of the seams. Then I cut that oval piece into some V shape, and picked a bit of her crack seam and maybe 3/4 way around her vag towards the front. then I started to sew that v piece in where I just had created an open V in her crotch. Now the most crucial (and limiting) point, where those 4 seams connect in her crotch, has much extra fabric, Lian has a real buttcrack now, and can pretty much do the splits now. Downside though - any panty, slip, knickers, strings or whatever she wears slides up - good she's not human to complain about it. Just think of "butt floss" :lol:

Now for the sex positions: for rear entry I leave the inserts I use sticking out a bit, then pull it back and between her legs, which I tell her to squeeze together. Voilá, works like crazy, for spooning, doggy etc etc.
We prefer Teddy Babe on top though, most of the time, and for that she's been perfect from the start. You know, I am a lazy bastard, and that position is so comfy... :thumbs_up:

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

nothing at all wrong with girl on top :) She owns you, after all. As does Amy. Try her against a wall for fun and watch yourself completely lose control faster than you'd like... :)

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

her_guy wrote:nothing at all wrong with girl on top :) She owns you, after all. As does Amy. Try her against a wall for fun and watch yourself completely lose control faster than you'd like... :)
for acrobatic sex.
try Valentina girls. :oops:

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

titjob wrote:
her_guy wrote:nothing at all wrong with girl on top :) She owns you, after all. As does Amy. Try her against a wall for fun and watch yourself completely lose control faster than you'd like... :)
for acrobatic sex.
try Valentina girls. :oops:
Can you explain what makes these girls so great? If I ever get the chance too and I ever get a place of my own, I only plan to purchase one doll, two at the absolute most.
Thanks!

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

her_guy wrote:Try her against a wall for fun ...
Oh no worries. We experiment, and have for over 4 years already. :whistle:

As for the Valentina Girls: They have no solid skeleton, and, for all I read, aren't as tightly stuffed either, so much more flexible. And they have room for fleshlights and other big inserts, and a butthole with room for an insert as well.

CU cuddly at work

Robert01
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Robert01 »

Robert here, creator of the Valentina Girls :)

We have recently started offering different levels of stuffing in our dolls since some prefer the a bit tighter, while some prefer them softer. With more stuffing they get springier, with less more flexible. The skeleton in the new dolls is also springier than in the old dolls.
Designer and Manufacturer of Textile Sexdolls

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hi Robert.
Im glad you are here and explain different news about the VG.

they are soooo good for sex and cuddle.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

While I can't give a head to head comparison since I don't have a Teddy Babe with more "correct" positioning, personally I suspect I'd prefer her the way she is. Yeah, doggy style is very difficult, but I wonder if there isn't a reason for the "front shift" and it makes other positions easier.

While we mix things up she usually likes to be on top. Sometimes in a more traditional way, but often instead of sitting upright she just puts her hands on my chest and leans forward. This way she doesn't have to bend her knees and can keep her legs spread but straight. And, being a Teddy Babe, at some point she's usually going to come in close for a cuddle. Even the sex can get pretty cuddly! So she's just basically laying on top of me, usually with an arm looped under my neck so she has something to hold on to. Like I said, I can't give you an honest comparison because I've never modified her, but I strongly suspect this works better how she is now.

It looks like it's already been covered, but no, you won't hurt her arm. The wires won't bend much unless you bend them on purpose.

Audrey and I usually sleep facing each other. I have one arm under her and one draped over her torso/waist. Her "top" arm usually goes around my neck/shoulders. She can hold on surprisingly tightly! We tried with her other arm under the pillow like she was hugging me, but as glorious as it was it sorta fucked up my neck, so she just keeps it behind her back; a position uncomfortable for a human but Teddy Babes don't mind. Often at some point I wake up and maybe one side of my face is too hot or too cold or I just need to roll over, and sometimes I get us both properly turned around but usually I'm not even completely awake and I just roll over so that I'm the little spoon, lol. I don't like it as well because I'm not holding her, but it's still alright. If you prefer it though it's certainly easy to pull off.

INFORMATIONS