teddy-babes.com

Traveling with Original Teddy Babe

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
jbl182

Re: Traveling with Original Teddy Babe

Post by jbl182 »

woah! nice lucky guy... the Anime Doll is the 160 or the 165 version?
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

digitalcavebear wrote:Well that's an interesting story. I mean two dolls for free? Seems like he just dumped the other one on you as a matter of cleaning house as you weren't originally planning on two. And yeah, totally trash and replace some of those accessories.

Glad to see once the TB was cleaned and dressed the cats took to her like another couch human. Now they just need names (the dolls, not the cats :wink: ).
He told me he found a girlfriend and I gather he didn't want her to find out about his dolls so he was in a panic to get rid of them. He also had a silicone or TPE doll which he was selling here. He was pleading with people to take his other dolls. I told him I only wanted the Teddy Babe but he didn't have any takers for the other doll so I lucked out.

I haven't gone through the accessories other than to peek through the plastic ziploc bags. There were vag inserts for both dolls, I don't even want to touch those. There were a few dirty clothes and I think there was a spare set of nails as well. Then there were the two wigs.

I've given them names now, I'm calling the Teddy Babe Lindsay, and the anime "Happy Doll" is named Sayuri. I've been having fun dressing them up and trying wigs and jewelry on them. I gave Lindsay some eyelashes last night. I think this board is having a Halloween costume contest so I've dug up a few old costumes for them.

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

jbl182 wrote:woah! nice lucky guy... the Anime Doll is the 160 or the 165 version?
I'm pretty sure she's the 160/S "Nori", she has silicone implant breasts (I believe a C cup) and is 160 cm tall. I think the 165 is Dagmar. She's in good shape other than the detached shoulder joints, which I haven't gotten round to opening up to fix yet. Her eyes appear to be red, which is an option for this model.

Here's the manufacturer's website in case you're interested (and forgive my senility if I already posted this)

http://us.dollstudio.org/supplier/happy-doll

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

jbl182 wrote:woah! nice lucky guy... the Anime Doll is the 160 or the 165 version?
I'm pretty sure she's the 160/S "Nori", she has silicone implant breasts (I believe a C cup) and is 160 cm tall. I think the 165 is Dagmar. She's in good shape other than the detached shoulder joints, which I haven't gotten round to opening up to fix yet. Her eyes appear to be red, which is an option for this model.

Here's the manufacturer's website in case you're interested (and forgive my senility if I already posted this)

http://us.dollstudio.org/supplier/happy-doll

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Sekhmet wrote: He told me he found a girlfriend and I gather he didn't want her to find out about his dolls so he was in a panic to get rid of them. He also had a silicone or TPE doll which he was selling here. He was pleading with people to take his other dolls. I told him I only wanted the Teddy Babe but he didn't have any takers for the other doll so I lucked out.
You are a lucky bastard (no offense intended). Other guys have trouble saving for their doll and you get two for free...

I am sure that that Teddy Babe will make you happy. Keep us posted on the skeleton repair of the "Happy Doll", will you ?

Two dolls for free, including a Teddy Babe. Wow. :glou:

Hagen

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I trvel with my teddy std in a golfguard plastic bag.
perfwct size inside.

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Hagen of Tronje wrote:
Sekhmet wrote: He told me he found a girlfriend and I gather he didn't want her to find out about his dolls so he was in a panic to get rid of them. He also had a silicone or TPE doll which he was selling here. He was pleading with people to take his other dolls. I told him I only wanted the Teddy Babe but he didn't have any takers for the other doll so I lucked out.
You are a lucky bastard (no offense intended). Other guys have trouble saving for their doll and you get two for free...

I am sure that that Teddy Babe will make you happy. Keep us posted on the skeleton repair of the "Happy Doll", will you ?

Two dolls for free, including a Teddy Babe. Wow. :glou:

Hagen
You're right, I am lucky - and grateful! Although to be honest, they weren't completely free. Due to the weight of the box I had to take a cab home, which cost me over $100 because the guy lived at the opposite end of my city and it was rush hour. Still, that was less than I would have paid just for shipping a new Teddy Babe to Canada. There was also the wig restoration, and cleaning and sterilizing the dolls which took about 2 days, then there's the skeleton repair for the happy doll. I've always enjoyed restoring and repurposing things that others have given up on (usually it's electronics or household items) but it has been fun fixing up the dolls.

I wasn't expecting to be able to afford any doll until some time next year, then I decided to check the For Sale ads here. It never hurts to look. I had never owned a doll before, so this is a good way to get to know them. Now I'm hooked and I may save up for either a newer Teddy Babe or a TPE doll next year. But in the meantime I'm enjoying the company of "the girls".

ahmed111

Post by ahmed111 »

Awsome man

INFORMATIONS