teddy-babes.com

Silicone mask turns a TB Deluxe into an Ultra

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Silicone mask turns a TB Deluxe into an Ultra

Post by Doctor Z »

Dear Sarg

DEFINITELY GET THE NIPPLES! Especially if you intend to have Sexual Intercourse with your Doll. When I got my new incarnation of Sabrina, I made sure she came with attached silicone nipples. They cost me $120 more, but they were absolutely worth it! If you think you can attach them yourself, then go for it.

As for the face, I looked at your girl's new face on Amazon, and I think she's lovely. But as someone else has already written, the mask is made for a human head, not a Teddy Babe. It's going to be loose, maybe VERY loose. It's possible the mask will sag and indent. You will also need to get ahold of a pair of artificial eyes and attach them somehow, because your Teddy Babe's eyes will not be showing through. And if your thinking of using her for Oral Sex, it is definitely not going to work.

This is just my opinion, but why bother to change her face? Yes I know that she is not all that realistic, but so what? Is your Tina's face not already beautiful? Doe's she not look alive as she is? Unless your intent is to have Oral Sex; which I do not believe you can do with this mask; then why bother to get a T-B Ultra, or even make an imitation of a T-B Ultra?

Anyway good luck with your Doll, whatever you choose to do.

A Love Doll is a thing of Beauty. And to be able to have a relationship with, and to have Sexual Intercourse with a Love Doll is a Beautiful thing to do.[/i]
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Silicone mask turns a TB Deluxe into an Ultra

Post by titjob »

DocMoriarty wrote:I had a visitor yesterday and had to hide my dolls. I played a bit with my "heavy & cold" Luna (19Kg) and just thought never again I gonna buy one of those.

maybe in germany?....…. :)

not better than VG head... :D

INFORMATIONS