teddy-babes.com

Teddy babe standard adoption!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Dnicks

Teddy babe standard adoption!

Post by Dnicks »

I have been monitoring this for sale section with no luck-so thought I would ask here being this is teddybabe specific.
Being that it doesn’t appear you can get a standard anymore-
Does anyone have one that they would be up to selling?
If so let me know here or message me!

Mod if this is against the rules in this section I apologize and you may delete!

browneyecricket

Re: Teddy babe standard adoption!

Post by browneyecricket »

The standard AA Teddy babe Diana is still available on the website along with a $200 Black Friday discount ... http://shop.teddy-babes.com/TeddyBabesStandard.aspx

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Dnicks, I think it's OK to post it here in the Teddy Babe section, but feel free to post a similar message in the WANTED section of the BUY & SELL sub-forum to better spread the word. :scatter: Especially if you're partial to one TB model or another.

Good luck in your quest, but I'll be hanging on to my little babe.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

try sending a PM to cuddly he had an asian standard for sale at one time don't know if he still has her, he is in germany so don't know what shipping would be.

carlys_guy

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

carlys_guy wrote:try sending a PM to cuddly he had an asian standard for sale at one time don't know if he still has her, he is in germany so don't know what shipping would be.

carlys_guy
Thank you CG!

Dnicks, if you consider it this, you may be incredibly lucky. While the two Standard Akikos I intended to sell are indeed sold, I may have to sell the last one for personal reasons as well, probably before the end of the year. She is still new, has just been hugged maybe three times and rests on an extra bed ever since. I am in a little hurry right now to get to work, but if you're interested, please find my sold thread in that subforum and refer to it for details. The terms an conditions there apply.
If I really have to, I'd open up a proper for sale thread with photos and all, but consider your interest first.

CU cuddly and Lian

Oh and everyone, worry not, Lian STAYS!!

INFORMATIONS