teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
cuddly

Re: Teddy Babes BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018

Post by cuddly »

Hang in there. These ladies may take their sweet time.

Both shipments to me were quite adventurous - the first could not be delivered bc I wanted to do pickup at a local post office, but delivery wasn't by that postal service. Adress got sorted and all went well.
Second one got entirely lost in transit from UK to Germany. I was told afterwards that it's been because of the way it was shipped: They do huge bulk shipments to Germany, where it's split up and distributed separately to the individual customer. But the label of my box ended up on the outside of the big bulk box, and my parcel was entirely unlabeled. So back to UK it went, only to be sent on its way to me once more. What a back and forth...

Both times the vendor (Lovehoney UK) offered excellent aid and service, kept in contact, refunded credit card fees and all. I did not ask for further compensation because they were on sale already, but I guess they would have granted that on top. Really excellent customer service.

Morale of my story: Patience, their arrival makes up for the wait.

CU cuddly at work

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

i think it will get delayed again. I hate FedEx. It was stuck at one location for one full business day like they purposely left it there hanging for 1 full day.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

my shipment will never arrive. I feel like it's going around USA. maybe another week. Thank you, fedex.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

FedEx sucks. I'm waiting for something different, a dress for Alvariel, but it should have been delivered yesterday, still no sign of it.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

At work we get lots of shipments and I've noticed this time of year things are more likely to be slower. Not everything, but there is definitely a much higher chance of things being a day or two longer than usual.

That being said I think sometimes it's the places sending it and not always the shippers, but either way it's just part of the holiday season.

I'm sure she'll be there soon. Waiting sucks, but it will just make it all the sweeter when she arrives.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

it's been 2 days longer already :(
Not even in my state yet. I think it's gonna be another 2 - 3 business days. It was supposed to arrive last thursday. It's sunday now.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

I just received the doll 2 hours ago from FedEx. It's a great doll and she has sexy legs. I admit that! But unfortunately, I have to sell this doll. I have some family emergency issue and this doll has to go. My family are coming and I did not expect this to be honest. I don't have a room to hide it :(

The doll is still a virgin. I will post it on for sale section this week.

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

I'm regretting not taking advantage of the $200 off sale. Anyone know if there might possibly be another sale anytime soon?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Danny81 wrote:I just received the doll 2 hours ago from FedEx. It's a great doll and she has sexy legs. I admit that! But unfortunately, I have to sell this doll. I have some family emergency issue and this doll has to go. My family are coming and I did not expect this to be honest. I don't have a room to hide it :(
Oh no! That sucks big time! :( Isn't there some way that she can be stored in her box until after they leave?
Ranmamale wrote:I'm regretting not taking advantage of the $200 off sale. Anyone know if there might possibly be another sale anytime soon?
They ran the "March Madness" sale last year with the deepest price cuts ever. But I'm not sure if they will do so this year or not.
Although in my opinion, they should as people here in the US will be getting their tax returns around that time and will have a little extra money to spend. Therefore, a nice sale like that may encourage them to pull the trigger on a new Teddy Babe.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

Ranmamale wrote:I'm regretting not taking advantage of the $200 off sale. Anyone know if there might possibly be another sale anytime soon?
i'm selling mine soon. It will be even cheaper than the black friday sale 2 weeks ago. She's still a virgin too. A Jessica Deluxe doll.

Danny81

Post by Danny81 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Oh no! That sucks big time! :( Isn't there some way that she can be stored in her box until after they leave?
not just that. I might need the money so I can take them around for vacation.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Danny81 wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote: Oh no! That sucks big time! :( Isn't there some way that she can be stored in her box until after they leave?
It's unfortunate that you can't keep her, but I understand. You gotta do what you gotta do.
But I would love to see how her boob job turned out. 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

may buy from danni 81

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

ChikkinNoodul wrote:Damn, I wish I has seen this earlier. My girl Jazz is quite worn out, I think there is not a single wire in her body that isn't broken, and I've been thinking about having her soul reincarnated in a new Deluxe body. When she was made, there was no such thing as TB Deluxe, she's first generation.

Jazz looks cute. Who does she remind me of? Hmm....

Ever thought about replacing her skeleton ? It is not that hard and certainly worth it. A nice project for the long winter evenings as they say and it is not expensive at all.

Hagen

A German Sisters addict with a Teddy Babe. Wow. I am not as weird and unique as I thought I am...

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Danny81 wrote:
If I have to tick one of those

[X] Keep Jessica Deluxe Teddy Babe and cuddle until I die a cruel plushy death
[ ] Maybe take next of kin around for vacation at my expenses

then I would, I mean, you see, my Jessica Deluxe has an opinion about this and I am totally on her side, you know. The Teddy Babe stays, the family folks leave...

Hagen

INFORMATIONS