teddy-babes.com

How does it feel?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
andrdlvr7

How does it feel?

Post by andrdlvr7 »

I am new to the forum, there seems to be a lot of great info here. I am strongly considering buying a teddy babes deluxe, but I'd like to know from owners of this model- how is the sex? I think I would like the pussy velour, enough to buy the 4 pack at the time I buy the doll. I do have several fleshlights, and thanks to a post I read on TDF I know it will fit in the deluxe with no modification. From what I have read, it seems like missionary is the way to go as far as this particular doll. Any info from owners would be appreciated.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How does it feel?

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Overall I think the sex is surprisingly amazing.

As far as the pussy velour, I've seen people say they've had good luck using female condoms, latex gloves, or things like that inside of the pussy velour. On it's own though... well... you don't want to rug burn your dick, lol. Trust me...

I can't speak specifically as to a fleshlight (though you seem to have found info there already) but there's a huge variety of those types of products that can be used as an insert. Personally I really like the site ToyDemon because they give exterior dimensions so you can see if they fit. Anything 3" in diameter or less seems to work best, although you can maybe go a little bigger if you really need to; it will just be a little harder to cram in there (one tip is to put a plastic bag around the outside of the insert so it slides in there easier). Also they rate the softness which is important to me as well. Plus they're a forum sponsor, so it's good to reward them for that.

Missionary certainly works. Audrey usually likes to be on top though, so we don't do it a lot. Most positions are possible (and probably a few more that aren't possible with a human) but the main limitation is doggy style. While not impossible, it is very difficult. If you want to see her butt though, and why wouldn't you because Teddy Babes have super sexy butts, reverse cowgirl works very well.

On the topic of sexy Teddy Babe butts, I've found that I think it's way hotter if she's wearing a thong or a bikini or something. Now, maybe this is a personal thing as I guess I kinda like that with real girls as well, but I think the less realistic the doll the more important clothes become. Not that Teddy Babes are SO unrealistic- maybe I shouldn't have put it that way. In fact it continually astounds me how they can make a fabric doll so shapely. Her body is pretty incredible. Even so though, it helps bring her to life more. Plus it can be very fun building her an impressive sexy underwear collection!

andrdlvr7

Post by andrdlvr7 »

Thanks, Jackie Treehorn. For clothing, I'm looking at putting together a more scantily clad version of the "Suicide Squad" Harley Quinn. Though I also like the Idea of a Kitana/ Mileena/ Jade/ Frost style female ninja. Or, I might do a Rey style Jedi. Decisions, debating the hotness and wow factor of each. I'd like to do all of them and more, but after buying the doll I don't want to spend a bunch more on outfits, especially if I like her best naked...

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Yeah, it can add up. Audrey's wardrobe cost more than she did. I may have sorta went a little overboard in the beginning though... She still has a bunch of stuff she's never worn, haha. One nice thing though is that unlike a lot of dolls who are either too small, or have ridiculously ginormous boobs, Teddy Babe Deluxes easy to find clothes for. Sometimes things like dresses can be a little bit tricky because their boob to waist ratio is pretty high, but it's not too hard to make things work.

On the topic of clothes, one other recommendation I'd make is to get her some pajamas. Audrey has some satin pajamas that I think make her even more cuddly, as impossible as that sounds. Plus they keep her protected from sweat and skin oils. I always shower before bed and also wear some kind of pajamas, but I like to keep her as clean as possible so I don't have to clean her often.

One other piece of advice that has nothing to do with this topic (and costs almost nothing) is to check out the eyelid thread. A sleeping Teddy Babe wrapped around you is about the cutest thing ever and I think it adds a lot. Due to their somewhat cartoonish nature it's very forgiving to make them too; I'm pretty much artistically retarded and I still managed to churn out something passable. Not as good as some of the fancy ones you see in that thread, but it works.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Overall I think the sex is surprisingly amazing.

On the topic of sexy Teddy Babe butts, I've found that I think it's way hotter if she's wearing a thong or a bikini or something. Now, maybe this is a personal thing as I guess I kinda like that with real girls as well, but I think the less realistic the doll the more important clothes become. Not that Teddy Babes are SO unrealistic- maybe I shouldn't have put it that way. In fact it continually astounds me how they can make a fabric doll so shapely. Her body is pretty incredible. Even so though, it helps bring her to life more. Plus it can be very fun building her an impressive sexy underwear collection!
I agree about that. Among the sexiest clothes my Anette has are her black lace bra and panties. She always wears either that or a nighty and lace or string panties (This is called string theory or am I wrong?). I just ordered 2 more of the nighties with the lace boobs because I like them best (it's all in Anettes thread).

As for sex missionary or meanwhile she can straddle enough over my hips so that she rides me cowgirl or reverse cowgirl wise which is basically as good as doing it doggy style. And the advantage of a TBD riding is that she is very lightweight and you just do it and it's a lil arm exercise that you can do even with 95 years or so while rubber doll owners go as far making weird crane constructions to be able to handle their girl riding, not to mention that it takes us 5 secs to reposition while they have to work hard to get her in position at all (usually a boner killer).

If I'd buy another TBD I'd buy one with the "smaller" boobs, like Lauren. There is currently one for sale (not a Lauren) in the sales section of the forum. The boobs aren't much smaller than the other ones but they stick out to the front and not much to the side and that I like better. Backdraw is that the small boobs ones weren't and perhaps still aren't available atm.

As for inserts: forget the velours thing. Get an insert and one of the $20 ones which are offered on amazon and the like or try using your fleshlights (IMO fleshlights are overpriced subaverage inserts). I also made a big review about inserts in the sticky insert thread (pretty much at it's end) which you should read.

And here a serious WARNING you need to be aware of:

You can't own a Teddy Babe. A Teddy Babe always OWNS YOU.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

DocMoriarty wrote: You can't own a Teddy Babe. A Teddy Babe always OWNS YOU.
Well said Doc! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SpudgunandTina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SpudgunandTina »

I do have quite a lot of doggy-style sex with my deluxe, it gets easier as the doll ages and becomes less stiff.
Cowgirl is another fave but missionary is my most common go-to as Teddy Babes encourage affection amd intimacy. They aren't "pin me down and fuck me" girls, they are "look in my eyes and make love to me" girls.
The sex is superb though.

One thing I want is a closed-end insert as no matter how well you seal the baggie on the open ended insert, it's gonna come loose, and that deep creampie is gonna end up in your doll's plush cavity where it's hard to clean. And I assure you, you will be creampieing your doll, a Teddy Babe's eyes practically beg you to cum inside her ;)

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Out of context, this:
DocMoriarty wrote:the sticky insert thread
is just ewww! :whistle: :haha4:
SpudgunandTina wrote:One thing I want is a closed-end insert as no matter how well you seal the baggie on the open ended insert, it's gonna come loose, and that deep creampie is gonna end up in your doll's plush cavity where it's hard to clean. And I assure you, you will be creampieing your doll, a Teddy Babe's eyes practically beg you to cum inside her ;)
Nope, there's a cure for that, and a cheap one, and a functional one on top:
I always pulls a medical glove over the insert. They are available in different sizes, so get a pack of those who fit best. Also latex gloves start to dissolve with the TPE of the insert, but the other ones (nitrile?) take a whole night or longer to pick up the oils and starts to fall apart. If the insert is older and has lost much of its oils, they can last way longer.
The cheap part I need not explain, I think. Now what about functional? A number of points:
  • They seal very well if you have the right size that fits the insert tightly
  • They add a little extra tightness (or better, they reduce the stretch of the insert)
  • Imho they make inserting the insert into the plush way easier. Plastic bags will slide in easier still, but with the rubbery material the insert still stays in place when inserted.
  • Even with an open ended insert (and again, the right size of glove) you can still get the nice suction effect. Or queefs, depending on the insert :lol:
  • Cleaning? Easy peasy. Remove glove, rinse and throw out. Rinse insert (yes, way easier too because open!), dry if needed, ready to put away OR reapply a glove, insert into TB again and be ready for a quick session (and a great feel if you feel her up! :oops:) whenever you want.
  • You get five shots, because the glove has five fingers :haha4: ok, just kidding
But alas, no benefits without compromise: If you go for a longer session and cum more than once, the whole thing will still manage to leak through to the "wrist" of the glove. I guess that's due to the piston you immitate. Teddy Babe pump... weird image, bah. Oh, and a warning (not bragging...): If you are too big aka too long, you can still manage to poke through the glove. They are not bulletproof! :wink:

TLDR: Pull a tight fitting non-latex medical glove over the open end of such an insert and experience the many benefits!

CU cuddly and Lian

andrdlvr7

Post by andrdlvr7 »

Thanks to everyone who posted, I appreciate your wisdom on the subject.

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Dear andrdlvr7

I'm sorry for being a little late on this but welcome to the wonderful world of Doll Sex. In regards to inserts, I use the German Flutsch silicone insert from Dollpark. it costs a little expensive, over $170.00 including shipping. It is not perfect, as it is tricky to get the floppy insert into the Doll's cavity, you would have to work at it pushing it for a minute or more. Also the Flutsch is for some reason made with an air hole at the end, right in the direction of where a man shoots his cum into. I always cover up that hole with a band-aid. That said, I still think the Flutsch is an excellent choice of inserts. Once it's in your doll, it looks semi like a real ladies vagina. I find myself doing a little cunilingues down there before I lube her and myself up to fuck her bareback. And when I do the feeling is incredible! So I recommend the silicone Flutsch from Dollpark. I recently ordered myself a second one.

In regard to the Siliplush, IT IS POSSIBLE to use it and to use it bareback, but you have use A LOT of lube inside it to fit your penis in without hurting yourself. I very rarely use one and usually it's when I am fucking her from behind. We know you cannot have anal sex with a Teddy Babe but when you're fucking her from behind, looking down at that gorgeous Teddy Babe ass and the Siliplush feels nice and tight, it certainly gives you the illusion of anal sex!

Otherwise, I absolutely recommend you to get Silicone Nipples for her. When I had my first Sabrina doll I found that sucking on her cloth nipples was like sucking on a dirty sponge. With my second Sabrina she is customised with the silicone nipples,which although is not quite realistic, is certainly an excellent improvement. I find that I now enjoy sucking on her breasts. If you can attach them on your doll yourself, then go for it. But I spent an extra $100 for the Eighth Wonder company to attach them and I found that it was absolutely worth the money. In any case, the Silicone nipples are a necessity!

Also. whenever you buy an ultra or a deluxe, you can do other things with your Doll Lady than oral sex. Try siting on on her stomach with your legs on your bed, put your penis between her breasts and start moving it back and forth, and so enjoy your titty fucking your doll. There is nothing in the world like fucking your Teddy Babe's big tits, rubbing your penis between and across her plush breasts and silicone nipples, while her beautiful face is looking up at you. The only that comes close is turning her over, gently siting on her legs, puting your penis in her asscrack and rub it back and forth, fucking her beautiful ass. WARNING: unless you are wearing a condom, stop yourself before you cum all over your cloth doll.

That's pretty much I can think of. If you want to buy your doll some clothes and Lingerie to wear, I recommend Ebay. It seems to be really cheap over there. Also. don't believe anyone who tells you that having intercourse with a Love Doll is not real sex, just a kind of masterbation. Believe me, this IS NOT masterbation, this IS REAL sex! Maybie the woman is not real, but she is a woman of sorts, and the sex is very real! Also, remember this doll is supposed to represent your ideal woman. So if you find yourself growing intimate feelings for your doll, I recommend you not to fight it; let it happen. Go ahead and fall in love with your doll.

P.S. andrdlvr7 , did you get your Teddy Babe already? Which one?
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

citadelfox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by citadelfox »

Anybody try a realdoll insert in a teddy babe deluxe, or their new teddy babe specific silicone insert??? Really curious, as I am re-visiting Teddy babes again (light weight, easy to pose, not cold/cozy to sleep with)... The siliplush was a bit rough in spots.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To citadelfox: Take a look at my post "photoshoot". On page 3, I describe my experience with RealDoll inserts. I've been using them for 5 years. They made me some soft ones and I unplugged the end to reduce the pressure. I am a sensitive guy. Long rides would hurt me.
The TB silicon insert was designed for little people. I could not get into it. It would choke me, even without a necktie.
To Doctor Z: Real sex is to make babies, pleasure sex is masturbation without using hands. Pleasure sex with a Teddy Babe is real pleasure sex. It makes the wax pop out of my ears and makes me walk around cross-eyed, mumbling to myself.
A Teddy Babe will never say: Not today honey, or Don't take long, or Are you done?
If you have more than one Babe in your home, you are in trouble. They take turns.
I have learned that most woman prefer getting oral from a guy or from another woman. What do women do on those sleep-overs? Penetration doesn't do much for them. Women also prefer face to face sex, for the kissing part. Good. I love to rub against those lovely boobs.
Yes, I am in love with my Teddy Babes. I hope the ride will never end.
Enjoy, Missionary

'

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS