teddy-babes.com

Where to Sell a Doll?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
MonkeyDSonic
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Where to Sell a Doll?

Post by MonkeyDSonic »

Well as I’ve stated in my previous thread, me and Elsa aren’t really working out so far. It’s only been a few weeks and I’ve barely touched her. and when I do, sex with a lifeless mannequin feels like working out. and not in the good way. So I was hoping, instead of having wasted $835, if anyone knows of a place to sell these things? Ebay probably doesn’t allow them and I can’t just waltz into a Goodwill with her.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Where to Sell a Doll?

Post by Maviarab »

One more approved post and you can list her here in the sales section.
viewforum.php?f=128

Please do follow all rules though in order to make sure your ad goes through smoothly (all sales posts also require approval).
viewtopic.php?p=744176#p744176

And the template:
viewtopic.php?t=60349

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Good luck bud. Sorry she didn’t work out.
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yeah sorry she didn't work out for you. But that's the way it goes sometimes.
The good news is that if you can take some nice pictures of her and put her in the sales section you should be able to get half your money back. While I'm sure that you would like to recover more, half of the original purchase price seems to be what previously owned dolls go for.
And that's only if you are lucky or the right buyer comes along because some dolls end up selling for less than that.
Although it will help if you can fix her up to look as pretty and sexy as possible. While you have to post the required pictures to comply with the sales rules, you can post other pictures after that. And these extra pictures are the ones that will sell her for you as you will be able to show her at her best. So a little extra effort there can certainly pay off. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ccdennis4977
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ccdennis4977 »

I will be reselling a never used doll as well. The info stated above is helpful. Are the majority of members from any particular part of the world?

afsaint
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by afsaint »

sorry she isn't working out for you, I get it it some dolls weigh 100+ lbs. and that is pure deadweight, much different than lifting a conscious live person you could asssit you if lifting them up in some way. Always take your time and make sure everything is PERFECT when investing in something like this.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

There is a "Buy&sell" section here on the forum. Take lots of pictures of your doll, and post it in that section. You can choose to sell the doll world wide, or just sell/ship in your own country. Good luck, and sorry things didn't work out for you and your doll.

INFORMATIONS