teddy-babes.com

Choices choices, new Teddy B

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Choices choices, new Teddy B

Post by Mr Franz »

Henry869 wrote:Well I received my Diana standard on Tuesday evening... she’s great!

Her name is Celine! :D :lol: 8)

I am very impressed with her, even though I know she’s an “older” and apparently discontinued smaller model. I think she is just about the perfect weight/size for fooling around with, lol, and can be “put away” if necessary. Her skin is as soft as heck, and she has a nice skin colour as well! I did order her with an extra short black wig, as I was a little afraid of her huge masses of curly hair, and potential for being tangly, lol. But her curly hair looks so awesome, I might have to swap back and forth on the wig, depending on circumstances.
The only question/comment I have is... she doesn’t really have a belly button. Her belly is sweet and all, and I think she’s got some sort of something where her navel is supposed to be... has anyone ever made a Teddy B’s belly button more... well-defined? Hmm.

She is a great plush doll, I’m happy I did order her. Jenni was very helpful. Call me a satisfied customer so far.
Thanks Mr Franz for bringing her up! :thumbs_up:
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing her! :glou:

BTW, a decent navel impression can be made with a little creative stitch work. :wink:
http://faithandstring.com/making-waldor ... utton-bum/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2xT06S5EH0

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Henry869 wrote:Well I received my Diana standard on Tuesday evening... she’s great!

Her name is Celine! :D :lol: 8)

I am very impressed with her, even though I know she’s an “older” and apparently discontinued smaller model. I think she is just about the perfect weight/size for fooling around with, lol, and can be “put away” if necessary. Her skin is as soft as heck, and she has a nice skin colour as well! I did order her with an extra short black wig, as I was a little afraid of her huge masses of curly hair, and potential for being tangly, lol. But her curly hair looks so awesome, I might have to swap back and forth on the wig, depending on circumstances.
The only question/comment I have is... she doesn’t really have a belly button. Her belly is sweet and all, and I think she’s got some sort of something where her navel is supposed to be... has anyone ever made a Teddy B’s belly button more... well-defined? Hmm.

She is a great plush doll, I’m happy I did order her. Jenni was very helpful. Call me a satisfied customer so far.
Thanks Mr Franz for bringing her up! :thumbs_up:
Congrats! My favorite doll for cuddling.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

A quick snap of Celine... in some clothes I ordered online... which miraculously almost fit! :lol:
Attachments
A5F29ABD-8992-4B08-9368-11A8E389AC25.jpeg
A5F29ABD-8992-4B08-9368-11A8E389AC25.jpeg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1053 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

RoboBoy

Post by RoboBoy »

Henry869 wrote:A quick snap of Celine... in some clothes I ordered online... which miraculously almost fit! :lol:
Henry! You are spiraling out of control! :lol:

I remember you posting for several weeks about saving up to get your very first Aiko Elfie Doll... and now look at you...

You are building a Harem!

Save some money for groceries and to pay the utilities dude... :haha4:

RoboBoy

Comicsample
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Comicsample »

Im a plush convert.

After owning a TPE doll for several years, I had not used her since initially buying as her weight and clean-up process was a nightmare. Her feet disintegrated, her fingers and wrists broke. Her lipstick smeared and coloured the cheeks.

I discovered push dolls only a month ago on Lovehoney and used a 30% code to get a healthy discount. I could not be happier.

She was a fraction of the weight, warm to the touch and much less fragile. Admittedly a more realistic looking face would be preferred, but I guess that comes with the more expensive models. But regardless, I am a plush convert and ready to sell my TPE when I can.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To Comic,
Teddy Babes have beautiful faces with big eyes. She will take you to heaven and you will fall in love with her. The seams and the imperfections will disappear and you will be happy. Please, provide her with a dust-free place.
Enjoy, Missionary

INFORMATIONS