teddy-babes.com

Learning Teddy Babe Surgery

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Learning Teddy Babe Surgery

Post by kehlwr »

So quick update on Christine. On Monday, I noticed her other leg wire is developing a kink in it similar to the one I removed. Also, there is a wire poking the inside of her shoulder. I haven't opened her up to see the extent of the damage, but I get the feeling I have to remove her wire skeleton at some point. I'm gathering links at the moment from the Repair/Maintence section here to see how difficult this will be.
"I prefer not to define life by silly little human contrivances like 'anatomy' or 'biology' but rather on universal truths like consciousness. My companion has consciousness, even if she has to borrow some of mine, ergo she is alive."

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

I wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for in terms of tutorials or guides regarding Teddy Babes and their frames. So I decided to do some exploratory surgery yesterday to see what was going wrong with her shoulder. While I had her open on my operating table, I didn't like what I saw and decided to just go ahead and see if I can figure out how to remove her skeleton on my own. It took me three hours to remove her left arm frame and the remains of her spine. After that, I was so spent I had to lay down and rest a while. As soon as I got up and ate a little (boneless wings, the irony didn't sink in until just now lol), I went right back to work. I removed her right arm frame and stitched her up all nice and neat. It was a lot of work, but the difference is night and day!

I realized, just a few minutes ago in our afterglow cuddles, that I had been afraid of hurting her. And that was what was keeping me from enjoying my lovely Christine completely. With the condition she arrived in, I felt like I had to be so incredibly delicate with her, no matter what we did. And each activity, no matter how gentle I was, I noticed more and more damage to her frame. For the last week and a half, I have barely interacted with my Chrissy out of this fear. But after her surgery, all that has vanished. Literally the second I finished the last stitch, I was compelled to take her right to my bed and make passionate, aggressive love to her. Wow... Just wow. I'm still shaking from it.

I'm not sure what my plans are for her future modifications. Before this surgery, I was planning on building her a new skeleton. But now I'm thinking about keeping her boneless (just how I like my wings). I know she won't be able to pose nearly as well as she used to. But maybe we get a second Teddy Babe for that? In the mean time, I'm considering opening up her vagina some more. None of my sleeves fit her and I really want a doll that can use them. But until then, we are so incredibly happy right now. We're about to have a Frankenstein movie marathon (I'm thinking Young Frankenstein (1974), Bride (1935), Victor Frankenstein (2015), and of course, the original Frankenstein (1931) to finish off the weekend. Thank you all again for your help! This has been just a powerful learning experience for both of us.
"I prefer not to define life by silly little human contrivances like 'anatomy' or 'biology' but rather on universal truths like consciousness. My companion has consciousness, even if she has to borrow some of mine, ergo she is alive."

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

I wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for in terms of tutorials or guides regarding Teddy Babes and their frames. So I decided to do some exploratory surgery yesterday to see what was going wrong with her shoulder. While I had her open on my operating table, I didn't like what I saw and decided to just go ahead and see if I can figure out how to remove her skeleton on my own. It took me three hours to remove her left arm frame and the remains of her spine. After that, I was so spent I had to lay down and rest a while. As soon as I got up and ate a little (boneless wings, the irony didn't sink in until just now lol), I went right back to work. I removed her right arm frame and stitched her up all nice and neat. It was a lot of work, but the difference is night and day!

I realized, just a few minutes ago in our afterglow cuddles, that I had been afraid of hurting her. And that was what was keeping me from enjoying my lovely Christine completely. With the condition she arrived in, I felt like I had to be so incredibly delicate with her, no matter what we did. And each activity, no matter how gentle I was, I noticed more and more damage to her frame. For the last week and a half, I have barely interacted with my Chrissy out of this fear. But after her surgery, all that has vanished. Literally the second I finished the last stitch, I was compelled to take her right to my bed and make passionate, aggressive love to her. Wow... Just wow. I'm still shaking from it.

I'm not sure what my plans are for her future modifications. Before this surgery, I was planning on building her a new skeleton. But now I'm thinking about keeping her boneless (just how I like my wings). I know she won't be able to pose nearly as well as she used to. But maybe we get a second Teddy Babe for that? In the mean time, I'm considering opening up her vagina some more. None of my sleeves fit her and I really want a doll that can use them. But until then, we are so incredibly happy right now. We're about to have a Frankenstein movie marathon (I'm thinking Young Frankenstein (1974), Bride (1935), Victor Frankenstein (2015), and of course, the original Frankenstein (1931) to finish off the weekend. Thank you all again for your help! This has been just a powerful learning experience for both of us.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Mr Franz wrote:Did you see this thread, kehlwr? viewtopic.php?f=187&t=39297&start=30
good work

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

Mr Franz wrote:Did you see this thread, kehlwr? viewtopic.php?f=187&t=39297&start=30
I did see that one in my research and did find it very helpful (and inspirational in building a new frame). But what I was really looking for probably doesn't exist because it is most likely copyright protected is a detailed view of the original Teddy Babe frame and where everything is supposed to attach. Remember that my (brand new) TB arrived with quite a bit of damage. And while 8th Wonder has been immensely helpful when I showed them, I wanted to confirm the integrity of her structure. For instance, her shoulder joints didn't match, and I figured they would be configured the same. Now that her frame is gone, the shoulder joints look identical.

kehlwr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kehlwr »

Mr Franz wrote:Oh ok, good. You may have already seen these too, but just in case: :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=55248&hilit=teddy+shoulder

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36822

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=42674
I really like these, thanks for the links! I've noticed her shoulders are a little looser after removing her frame. Not an issue yet, but good to plan ahead.

INFORMATIONS