teddy-babes.com

Question about silicon extra products

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
gentlecuddle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question about silicon extra products

Post by gentlecuddle »

Hello everyone. :D
Some questions, you may be able to answer for me/help me with.

When i ordered my babe it came with a silicon insert which is simply a ''hole'' with structure on the inside, i noticed on the official teddy babes site it's actually a more realistic insert with ''lips''. I want to order one but i'm curious how it is on the inside to compare it. If anyone would be see nice to show some real life pictures would be great.

Since i have the babe (2-3 months) the pink color of the nipples has been vading away, on the teddy babes site they sell silicon nipples with everything you need to attach them (glue etc). Has anyone done this before? they say it requires cutting the pluche ones off, but i wonder how far it needs to be cut off and if they actually stay on properly. If anyone has done this to their babe i'd like to get more information. Must admit i sucked the nipples a few times. :oops:

Greetings from Laura. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
20190728_154345.jpg
20190728_154345.jpg (38.42 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question about silicon extra products

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I'm probably not a lot of help as I've never done it, but I know I've seen someone post their experiences, with pictures and instructions, on the nipple replacement. It might have been quite awhile ago though. Might take some digging, but it's here... somewhere. Maybe check the Teddy Babe maintenance forum as it's not as cluttered as the main Teddy Babe forum. It could be in the later too though. If you've never done it, it can be kind of fun checking all the Teddy Babes of years past anyway, but it's time intensive.

I have never tried the new factory insert. Word has it they were a little on the hard side. My usual M.O. is to find inserts with bad reviews because they're too soft, lol. 1 Star "Totally worthless, so soft you're not even sure you're in there." "Perfect!" *add to cart

DarkAdonis

Re: Question about silicon extra products

Post by DarkAdonis »

I am yet to attempt these mods so I'm not sure yet unfortunately, but I just wanted to say how much I love this picture. =)

INFORMATIONS