teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
jbmac

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by jbmac »

On chat, a member told me to try wrapping the insert with plastic wrap, great tip, that let me
stuff the insert all the way into my TB, wowee bullwinkle!

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

jbmac I use the same insert with Lucy, my standard Lisa model, and once she was softened up a bit it fits really well. Wrap the plastic bag that it comes in around the insert and stuff it well in and don't forget to lube.
Enjoy :D :D

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

oops didn't see your last post over the page before posting. Seems you beat me to it.
As long as we're both happy no harm done.

mithrawn

Post by mithrawn »

For those who like fleshlights, the fleshlight GO is a great option. I bought one for my new standard Lisa, and in its hard plastic case it fit most of the way in (maybe an inch or so extruding). I have a feeling as she gets looser it will go all the way in. Keeping it in the case makes it incredibly easy to insert, and the fleshlight doesn't have to be modified so will still work fine by itself.

Ecchimaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Insert Tb (TB Inserts)

Post by Ecchimaru »

Karrot wrote: and maneuver until Conkers Deep.
Dammit... You just got me yelled at :)

That has to be the funniest phrase ive read in a long time.. Busted out laughing while trying to stay quiet next to my sleeping wife on an early saturday morning.

With regards to the glove idea, brilliant... Im going to have to go shopping and change things up with Amy... She's giving me the cum hither eyes again.

Ecchimaru
- So much cuteness in the world... so little time.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Has anyone tried the Tsubo 2 inserts from Queen cat toys?
It's a 2.5 inch cylinder shape and comes in 4 textures.
It's $29 and has different levels of firmness.

the1odd1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by the1odd1 »

This thread has been left alone a while but some have suggested a fleshlight insert, which they shorten. I just wanted to add that a fleshlight ICE is naturally shorter and is the same length as the original insert. Therefore, plug and play so to speak.
J

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I bought a Belladonna Pocket Pussy by Doc Johnson, per recommendation in the instructions that came with my standard Teddy Babe. It does not fit. Not even close. And as it is open ended, it can't be used in the same manner as I have been using the Lilith Uterus, which is just being held between her legs (works great believe it or not). Having to place a plastic bag around it while still visible really effects the visual and the enjoyment if you feel it or hear it during playtime.

And although I know everyone's mileage may vary, I find this toy not nearly as enjoyable as the Lilith, and will probably never use it unless my others wear out and I'm waiting on a new one to arrive in the mail.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

Hi Scratch,

I use a Doc Johnson insert with Lucy, my standard Lisa TB, and have never had any issues.

Once you have softened up the original cavity try putting the insert into the plastic bag it came in and wrapping it so that the plastic sits about an inch or so from the head of the insert. You should find that the insert will the slide in much easier and you won't be able to see or hear the insert during play.

Not sure if the DJ insert you have is larger than the pocket pussy I use but both mine fit well once Lucy softened up a bit.

Good luck,

FM

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Hi Fez,
Thanks for the tips! I was actually surprised that none of these inserts fit, as the Lilith worked with the TBD. I had other Doc Johnson's that I used before, a couple of the UR3 models that also worked great.

I ordered the Belladonna specifically because it was smaller, it's 2.5" in diameter. It isn't even close to being able to insert, I have to bunch the end up and there is no going any further, not even an inch. I used the plastic bag as you described, but nothing seems to work. I am going to look for some inserts online that are only 2" in diameter, if that doesn't work I will wait a couple months and see if she softens any.

Thanks again.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I bought insert for DS doll.
it was ok for my vicky std. :oops:

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I might have to look into that titjob, thank you.

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

Scratch wrote:Hi Fez,
Thanks for the tips! I was actually surprised that none of these insert fit
Must be packing the new dolls firmer I guess, as I have never had an issue with the UR3 insert. I did use the Velour for a few weeks when Lucy first arrived and she also spent a couple of weeks with a Mum roll on deodorant stuck up her cavity before the Insert arrived to widen her, so to speak.

Maybe softening her up is the answer.

Good luck experimenting :D

FM

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

FEZMONKEY wrote:
Scratch wrote:Hi Fez,
Thanks for the tips! I was actually surprised that none of these insert fit
Must be packing the new dolls firmer I guess, as I have never had an issue with the UR3 insert. I did use the Velour for a few weeks when Lucy first arrived and she also spent a couple of weeks with a Mum roll on deodorant stuck up her cavity before the Insert arrived to widen her, so to speak.

Maybe softening her up is the answer.

Good luck experimenting :D

FM
I decided to have a closer look last night at what might be the issue. It appears that the width of the opening is not very wide, and the depth is about finger deep. I'm not sure how I can widen it without tearing. Looks to have just been sized down? I don't know, it may be user error of course. But I had, um, some experience with a TBD and didn't have these issues. Even had a Fleshlight fit. I'm going to order the UR3 today and see what happens, if I can find that one is smaller than 2.5". Any smaller and then I might have issues myself lol.

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

I also had a TBD for a while and used a similar insert with her. She didn't need softening up much before hand though.

Sounds like they've tightened the cavity, maybe for the new silipus fitting? Hope it works out with the UR3 :D

FM

INFORMATIONS