teddy-babes.com

Clothing for Teddy Babe Deluxes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Dollscrazy

Re: Clothing for Teddy Babe Deluxes

Post by Dollscrazy »

wahya451 wrote:Awesome!! now i can buy clothes, so when Tina TBD is delivered, she is ready to be dressed. Searched all over the net for this, and you answered everything and then some here.

Thanks,
USAF Sergeant

How many time was the delivery delay for your TBD? I'm curious... :?:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

gritpipethin wrote:tbs are are a 34 D, 34 Cs justdont fit properly over the cup. They kinda do but not really!
I found 36C fits just fine as long as it's a soft cup (i.e. not padded), and the underwire's been removed. Just cut a tiny notch in the end of the "tube" that encases the wire and it slides right out, and then the bra can more easily conform to the shape of her breast.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

turnerle12

Post by turnerle12 »

Could also look at MTB 'technical' clothing, usually baggy shorts and t-shirts that look normal but are made for cycling. Popular with commuters and tourers too.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Hi, turnerle12; welcome to the forum. I was curious what the term "technical" clothing was. Thanks for the info.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I have a TBD Lisa circa May 2011, so she's not that old. I find that medium tops fit her the best and that she can pull off small sized pants. She's pretty conservative, so she tends to wear pants and a shirt when she's in public, but she's also a girly girl and looks ravishing in a dress and evening gloves.

Grr... I don't have any pics on this computer since getting a new hard drive. :( Damn. I'll have to transfer them back. In the meantime, here's an older one from the archives.

LINKY!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

A correction if I may: The waist and hips measurements in dear Andrea Rose's OP are transposed. Should read "Waist 24", hips 34"."

Second, I need some advice from TBD owners about odd sizes questions> First, I've seen some lingerie that is sized either S/M and M/L. As the TBD is a medium, which do I pick for robes? Bando bras and tube tops?

Also, would women's size XS panties fit better than S, which are reported to be loose? Finally, are we *sure* that her shorts/panties size is S with that ass and those hips? Or is it like stuffing a 10 pound rump roast into a 5-pound bag?

I'm confused. Worse, I don't know a camisole from a cardigan, a bustier from a shelf bra... I think I'm screwed. :lol:

Thanks for answers re: sizing. Also wondering about wig sizes for the TBD, if anyone knows. TNX.?

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Well this thread was a very interesting read,...

Since I am now surounded by 4 TBDs I need to get them some clothes and sizeing was a question I also had, thanks for the info in here as it has helped quite a bit.

And yeh,. with thte fuller butt the TBDs have I also was curious about jeans sizes.

I feel another shopping spree comming on,....
:?

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Nice one playtime, I hope Kaori lets you have your credit card back! :lol: :D

My guess is you'll be ok, she'll let you have it back, as long as there's something in the shopping basket for her. :D

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

I just bought my "Tina" TBD a robe or housecoat size S. it fit her well. pretty soon Maggie will have more clothes than me. LOL
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

DEAL

Post by DEAL »

If there is a dress you really like, well, tailors can do some pretty quick and amazing things. I used to do this with a real girlfriend. I had her measurements and I would take a dress or skirt, even a nice top into the local tailor and they could slightly let some things out, add some elastic, tighten things up and so on.

It never seemed overly expensive given the value of clothes involved, so that's something you may consider. Size for the boobs and take it in everywhere else.

mrtigerman52474

Post by mrtigerman52474 »

I wish someone could tell find out the ring sizes too cause then we could get them fake rings and stuff like that to dress them up just a little bit more

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

I couldn't find even kids rings that would fit TBD Tina. so I just bought a fake silver chain and now Maggie wears her fake wedding and engagement rings on her neck. I've seen women do this if they are allergic to metals. So it doesn't look that strange. BTW I bought my Maggie REAL pearls ( fresh water) and real diamond (1/8 karat) earrings. She just loves them. LOL

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

BTW I couldn't find bracelets or watches that would fit her wrists unless she wears them way up high, but they fit her ankles as anklets...

ConstanceRowan
Doll
Doll

Post by ConstanceRowan »

Hey everyone I have a question... When it comes to buying a set od clothes (ex. Pajamas) that only come in a specific size(S,M,L,etc.)for all pieces is it better to buy the size that fits for the top or maybe try a size smaller? I'm thinking about stealing Mordecai989's credit card in the near future after all his relatives leave us alone and found some really cute pjs I want to surprise him with and a couple dresses I really like

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

In the case of PJs (or anything "one size" or a set) I'd say get the size to fit the top.. they're supposed to be nice and comfy right? :)

I bet Mordecai will love your new clothes either way. :D

INFORMATIONS