teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Roll Call!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Teddy Babe Roll Call!

Post by KarmaMusic »

what a creative way to recieve a TBD, JustinBridou well done I really enjoyed your story!!!!!

Well Nikki and Lisa and Cary all welcome NOLWENN to the Plush world of mega Cuddleness, may you both have a major snuggle experience :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
My Gals say hi Nolwenn :-)
My Gals say hi Nolwenn :-)
IMG_9151.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 4283 times
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

SleeplessDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SleeplessDragon »

Jessica and I have a new addition to our family. Miku (Jessica Deluxe) moved in with us. Had just started the day when she arrived, so we'll have to go shopping to get her some outfits.
Attachments
IMAG2808.jpg
IMAG2808.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 4243 times
Doll Collection:
TeddyBabe Jessica (standard and deluxe)
Aiko doll (60cm Miko, 80cm Aiko, 63 Aiko Elf)
WM Doll 155cm DD-cup
Angle of Dream 60cm BJD
JM Doll 65cm Chleo
TPE Dolls 100cm (large cup and small cup)

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I'd like to introduce my new standard TB to the forum. She hasn't told me her name yet because I accidentally called her Molly, the name of my former TBD. :whistle: Here she is though saying hi, with my lil buddy Sniff.

"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

SleeplessDragon wrote:Jessica and I have a new addition to our family. Miku (Jessica Deluxe) moved in with us. Had just started the day when she arrived, so we'll have to go shopping to get her some outfits.
Welcome Miku. Hope you enjoy your new home.

FM and Lucy
Scratch wrote:I'd like to introduce my new standard TB to the forum. She hasn't told me her name yet because I accidentally called her Molly, the name of my former TBD. :whistle: Here she is though saying hi, with my lil buddy Sniff.
Welcome also the girl with no name. Gosh that picture is a reminder of the day in January last year when my Lucy, a Lisa Standard babe, arrived looking very similar :D

Enjoy your new home.

FM and Lucy

emme
Doll
Doll

Post by emme »

Hi everyone! I'm here, I have my own account now.

Now I can see what Scratch is posting about me for myself! Don't have to take his word for it! haha :razz:
short n sassy

LegallyPlushy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LegallyPlushy »

Welcome Emme and Scratch. I hope you both have lots of fun :)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Just thought I would add a shot of Michelle who I got from a forum member last year. I was told that she was a Sabrina model, but I don't think so with her green eyes. I also don't think she is a Lisa as her face is a little different. Does anyone have any idea as to who or what she is :?:
The only thing that I can say for sure is that she is a first generation or classic standard due to her short height.(under 3'10")
I will take some more pictures at a later date. But without further ado; here she is sitting on the sofa fully engrossed in her favorite TV show. :lilangel:
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I thought it was kind of a shame this thread kinda slowed down after running for all those years... but then I realize I can't complain because I never put Audrey in here! Well... better late than never...

Audrey is... well, an Audrey Deluxe. I think she's the only one on the forum so far (although I believe there is a Mona named Audrey). She's been living with me since October 2016, she loves to cuddle, and I just can't get enough of her.

IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3353 times
Perhaps the first girl I've met who doesn't complain my house is too cold, she still likes to snuggle up by the fireplace on a cold winter day.
Perhaps the first girl I've met who doesn't complain my house is too cold, she still likes to snuggle up by the fireplace on a cold winter day.
20170227_161857.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3353 times
Showing off her new outfit.
Showing off her new outfit.
20170409_155950.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3353 times
20170409_154001.jpg
20170409_154001.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3353 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Congratulations JackieTreehorn! Audrey looks great! It's interesting that each picture seems to convey her state of mind in a sense. In the first one she seems very enthusiastic about her picture being taken. In the second one she is sleeping contentedly in front of the warm fire. The third picture looks as though she was trying to show off her new outfit but heard a strange noise. She has the look of "Oh crap! I think there is someone else in here!" 8O And in the fourth picture she seems lost in a daydream. Or contemplating one of the deeper questions of life such as how many Teddy Babes does it really take to screw in a light bulb! :razz:
Like you said, it's a shame that this thread has slowed down after all these years. Probably due to people just not being into Teddy Babes like they used to be. :( Which IS a shame as Teddy Babes are one of the best kept secrets of the doll world.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi folks,

I like to introduce Jasmin, Marie and Roxy, who are my latest aquaintances and enriched my household during the last two years.
It seems to me that all three have a faible for sexy outfits :whistle:

Cheers,
Grasowka
Jasmin is very sultry
Jasmin is very sultry
Jasmin - Harlot 1 20%.jpg (251.76 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
Roxy's Manga look
Roxy's Manga look
Roxy 1 20%.jpg (281.78 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
Audrey, Marie and Jasmin (from left to right) are in foxy mood
Audrey, Marie and Jasmin (from left to right) are in foxy mood
Sultry ladies 7 15%.jpg (240.08 KiB) Viewed 3334 times
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Grasowka wrote:Hi folks,

I like to introduce Jasmin, Marie and Roxy, who are my latest aquaintances and enriched my household during the last two years.

Cheers,
Grasowka
They all look great! :glou:

Plushy ladies FTW!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

hanuman37 wrote:

Cheers,
Grasowka
They all look great! :glou:

Plushy ladies FTW!
+1 Very nice harem you have there! Love their outfits as well! :D

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Cheers,
Grasowka
Wow, you've got quite the crew! It seems indeed they do favor sexy outfits, lol.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Congratulations JackieTreehorn! Audrey looks great! It's interesting that each picture seems to convey her state of mind in a sense. In the first one she seems very enthusiastic about her picture being taken. In the second one she is sleeping contentedly in front of the warm fire. The third picture looks as though she was trying to show off her new outfit but heard a strange noise. She has the look of "Oh crap! I think there is someone else in here!" 8O And in the fourth picture she seems lost in a daydream. Or contemplating one of the deeper questions of life such as how many Teddy Babes does it really take to screw in a light bulb! :razz:
Like you said, it's a shame that this thread has slowed down after all these years. Probably due to people just not being into Teddy Babes like they used to be. :( Which IS a shame as Teddy Babes are one of the best kept secrets of the doll world.

Thanks! Yeah, for being unable to change her facial features, she's surprisingly expressive!

Maybe... but I've seen a number of people on here who got a Teddy Babe since I got Audrey. I think maybe to some degree people just forgot about or never saw this thread.

I can't help but wonder how some of those Teddy Babes from yesteryear are doing. If anyone who posted previously, even years ago, happens to see this, even years from now, they should check in and give us an update on how things are going.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Not a bad idea there, J.T.. In my case, I wasn't really one of the true "early adopters" of a Teddy Babe, but looking on page one of the TB Roll Call, I happened to be the first to respond to it, with this fun, "double-your-pleasure" trick-photography pic of Jayna:

And here's a more recent photo (which was part of the photo shoot for a Photo Challenge theme entry back around Christmastime):

There's about five and a half years between the photos, and the most visible difference in all that time is in the graying of the plush (I'm afraid I started too late with any kind of periodic skin cleaning). You might not believe it by looking at the second pic, but most of her joints are in fact "broken", which basically means they still bend where they should, but just won't hold a pose by themselves anymore. Still, it takes not a speck away from her wonderful, ever-so-soft-and-snuggly feminine appeal -- something that all Teddy Babes share! :D

INFORMATIONS