teddy-babes.com

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.

How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Couldn't be happier
64%
More satisfied than expected
24%
I got what I paid for
8%
Less satisfied than expected
4%
I'd rather have my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 25

Hotzenplotz

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Teddy Babe?

Post by Hotzenplotz »

midiman wrote: Did you contact the seller about the shoulder problem? What did they say?
As the arm is beginning to hang loose again, I have indeed sent a message to Eighth Wonder asking for advice what to do with the shoulder. That was not long ago, so I'm not worried that I haven't received an answer yet. I'll keep you all updated.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I bought a teddy babe deluxe, Carly. I voted "couldn't be happier". I owned an original TB about 5 years ago. I knew what to expect. She's taller than the website claims. About 5'8" tall, instead of 5'4".

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

blacksmith wrote:I bought a teddy babe deluxe, Carly. I voted "couldn't be happier". I owned an original TB about 5 years ago. I knew what to expect. She's taller than the website claims. About 5'8" tall, instead of 5'4".

BS
Congrats! on your new Carly Blacksmith. They seem to be making them taller now. My Mindy (Sabrina TBD) is 5'7" and Cyber Ted's new Sonya TBD is 5'9".
Personally I like the new height and the longer legs, because she is almost as tall as I am. :multi: :multi: :multi:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I allready voted last year lol..
But I like to read over these to see what other people complain about or
wish was diff with theres..
Im glad to see that others would have liked there dolls upper legs to maybe
have a joint or something kinda like the arms do so they can bend the legs into a
natural sitting pose insted of "Folding" the material into a sitting pose..
Also im shocked that no one has yet to ask for anal opening..
There has been many times ive been behind my Katie holding her and just wished
I could hold her from behind while having sex and the pocket is in a strange area that
only allows me to enter from in front of her.. :(
And the Lips , I dont get it.. After all these years why they would not simply change
from the latex lips to silicone version..

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I believe the height differences is just from the distortions of the fabric they use and minor errors when cutting out the pieces, so every TDB will be a different height by an inch or less. I think she's perfect! I'm the exact same height as my Victoria Ann. I may mod her later when I do a little more experimenting with patterns. If successful I'll be widening her hips and butt and making her legs thicker. She'll be a very bottom heavy doll!

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

I prefer the shorter girls... but am just as satisfied. My only problem now is keeping up with 5 of them.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

blacksmith wrote:I believe the height differences is just from the distortions of the fabric they use and minor errors when cutting out the pieces, so every TDB will be a different height by an inch or less. I think she's perfect! I'm the exact same height as my Victoria Ann. I may mod her later when I do a little more experimenting with patterns. If successful I'll be widening her hips and butt and making her legs thicker. She'll be a very bottom heavy doll!

BS
There have always been a few inches difference between the sizes of similar Teddy Babes, the original published size for the TBD was 5' 4" but they varied between 5' to 5' 6". The newer TBD have a nominal size of 5' 6" but can vary up to 5' 9". We have a thread on the UK forum where we collect the sizes of various Standard and Deluxe Teddy Babes to show the range. No two are exactly the same, which is excellent. The latest advertised TBD is the Air Force Amy model who is listed at 5' 6".

I have just posted the Teddy Babe size comparison thread here, (which was also originally on the UK forum) you can see the difference between my Amber Jane at 5' 2" and my newer Evolved TBD Vicalyn who, as Joe says, is 5' 9" 8O. Teddy Babe Size Comparison There are a lot more differences in the newer model than just the height. ;)

CT

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

All i can say wow, are they Cuddly, no really a great doll I got the Lisa and Carly Deluxe dolls. So nice to cuddle in bed, and real cute to look at :D
Well made doll, easy to handle. Need to gather more info on doll clothes and shoes though.
Their height is really nice for eye to eye contact. I will have to give them some bending exercises.
Playing dress up is fun too.
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

I voted "couldn't be happier". :D
Here's a beneficial characteristic I discovered over the last couple of days; when it's warm in the room the TB is cool, and when it's cool in the room the TB is warm. You can't go wrong with TB's. :thumbs_up:
Also I just have to mention, I've had one of best days ever with Nunoko. Installed a silicone Vag for an insert, fit perfect, worked fantastically with her! :twisted: After some clean up, I pulled her up close and we just melded into each other cuddling perfectly (with that awesome TBD ass!), and napped so restfully :lying: :sleeping: , like never before. UUHH! :grab: Got a love it!!

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Well I got another TBD this year 2013 ,Nikki Diamond (Nicole version) She is softer that my Lisa and Carly dolls, but she compliments the other two so nicely. Won't be surprised if another
come to the Karma residence in the future. I love TBD they are awesome as all the Folks here too!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Going on three months and still "Couldn't be happier". :glou:

Just woke late on a lazy sleep-in Sunday morning still snuggling Nunoko. Feeling refreshed and energized. Every time I wake facing her at night, she is looking at me with those kind eyes, as though she were saying "it's ok, I love you, I'm still here". Her body is perfect for winding my limbs into to sleep at the angles and elevations needed to be pain free while laying down. I am now off the regular use of analgesics, with the exceptions of long days standing during inclement weather. Recently, that is sparse. Those days, I can get by popping 2-4 Ibuprofen, and that's all. Otherwise, the pain relief from the lengthy restful sleep and proper body positioning is nothing short of a miracle.
The other day, I woke to her being behind me, snuggled with her top arm over my waist and torso, as though she were hugging me.
Having a TBD is bliss. :angel:
Like other thread authors have written; keep them covered to stay cleaner, manage their wig, and just 'play' with them, and you have an awesomely wonderful long lasting doll. :D :thumbs_up:

Dragoneye
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dragoneye »

As of January, Now over 5 years With Grace.
If i said extremely, it would actually be a bit modest. She has been a great addition to my life.
She has only needed a few slight repairs, and is one of the very first dolls, an original.
In all honesty i couldn't be happier.

spitfire
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spitfire »

The poll's long closed, but as I didn't have Sonya in my life at the time... couldn't answer. I think Teddy Babes are great! Sonya is a great companion, she's been here since just after the new year, with no troubles to speak of... well, ok, she does like a new outfit once in a while, lol. If she wasn't a bit allergic to direct sunlight, she'd be pool-side worthy! 8)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (673.94 KiB) Viewed 6236 times
Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you. - Joey Adams

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

I ''couldn't be happier'' :)

What more can i say...

My TBD Tina is a perfect doll for me. Honestly there is nothing i don't like about this doll.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

How anatomic is angle of vagina and location for sex?

may I will buy one in future.
now I have Latex and pvc
how long distance from vag to mouth( TB and TBD) if I will kiss her in action :oops: :oops:

sorry for bad English.....

INFORMATIONS