teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Cyber Ted

Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

Post by Cyber Ted »

Looking around the web I have been trying to find a decent pic that shows the differences between the two types of standard Teddy Babe. These are the original classic standard Teddy Babe and the newer Neo-Classic standard Teddy Babe.

All new standard Teddy Babes are the Neo-Classic version. Original Classic versions occasionally appear for sale on the forums.

8th Wonder has a pic which shows the size difference between standard and deluxe models but nowhere could I find a decent comparison pic of the two standard versions.

So for your viewing pleasure, with the help of my babes, I decided to have a go at it myself.
This thread is going to be about the differences and improvements between the various versions.

I'll start off with this picture of three versions of Teddy Babes, Coral a Classic, Krystal a Neo-Classic and Amber Jane a Deluxe.

Front
3 Teddy Babes
3 Teddy Babes
3tb.jpg (120.17 KiB) Viewed 28095 times
Rear
3 Teddy Babes Rear
3 Teddy Babes Rear
3tb_rear1.jpg (130.54 KiB) Viewed 28095 times
All three Teddy Babes are lined up at the top of their heads to give an accurate comparison.

In further posts I'll compare, in detail, the actual differences between each version. :)

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Teddy Babe Size Comparison

Post by hanuman37 »

Is Coral a Nicole TB? Mmmmm... so cot (cute + hot). I have 3 classics and 2 neo-classics... all beauties. Thanks for the comparison pics. :)

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

Well when we took the pictures I had a long talk with the girls and told them what I was planning, I explained that this would probably mean some naked shots too, but that it would be for the benefit of the whole doll loving community and that the first thing that had been asked for was pictures of the Girls' bottoms.

Amber had a bit of a think about and decided that, as it was for the greater good, she would do it, Coral just said "OK, cool" and by the time I turned round to ask Krystal she had already removed her bikini bottoms and wanted to know "what we were waiting for". 8O

Anyhooo...

Below is the first of the "Rear" comparison shots, we can clearly see the more defined and squeezable bottoms on the Neo Classic and Deluxe Teddy babes, although Coral's is a nice soft squeezy bum too. :)
3 Teddy Babes Rear 2
3 Teddy Babes Rear 2
3tb_rear3.jpg (115.46 KiB) Viewed 28094 times
Continuing with the Rear pictures, I asked the girls to squeeze their legs closed, to protect their modesty, and took some close ups of their delectable rear ends. Some squeezed more than others. :D
3 Teddy Babes Bottoms
3 Teddy Babes Bottoms
3tb_bottoms.jpg (133.91 KiB) Viewed 28094 times
Each different but nice in their own way.

Oh BTW too much scrolling left and right makes your eyes go funny, ...allegedly. ;)

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

OK before we get into more specifics, it is time for the full frontal view.

"Right ladies, lie still, knees together, eyes front, don't look at the camera, and stop giggling."
3 Teddy Babes Nude
3 Teddy Babes Nude
3tb_nude.jpg (106.43 KiB) Viewed 28095 times
Each of the girls is slightly personalised.
All of their standard sandpaper pubic patches have been removed;
Coral has longer blonde hair and her furry pink pubes
Krystal has mid length black hair, black furry pubes, painted and pierced nipples and a belly piercing.
Amber has shaved pubes, painted nipples and a belly piercing.
Amber and Krystal needed their nipples recoloured as the original was wearing out (I've no idea how that happened :whistle: ), I used the technique recommended by 8W as first described and demonstrated by Zang and the lovely Jayna. Each has a slightly different colour, built up with some highlighting and shading.

A closer pic. :)
3 Teddy Babes Nude Closer
3 Teddy Babes Nude Closer
3tb_nude2.jpg (118.34 KiB) Viewed 28095 times
"Oi, Stop giggling you lot. Coral stop tickling Krystal and lie still" :D

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

hanuman37 wrote:Is Coral a Nicole TB? Mmmmm... so cot (cute + hot). I have 3 classics and 2 neo-classics... all beauties. Thanks for the comparison pics. :)
Hi Hanuman, Yes I should have mentioned that,
Coral is a Nicole Family TB
Krystal is a Tina
Amber Jane is a Carly

5 Teddy Babes, brave man. :D

Glad you like the pics, more to come.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

Ok time for Boobs.
3 Teddy Babe Boobs
3 Teddy Babe Boobs
3tb_boobs.jpg (153.34 KiB) Viewed 28092 times
The early Classic breasts are not quite as well shaped as the later models although they are very comfy and squeezable. Krystal has more rounded breasts than Coral, her nipples are placed higher giving them a more pert look. She looks great in a tight T shirt. Amber's larger deluxe boobs are indeed deluxe. :D
3 Teddy Babe Boobs Side
3 Teddy Babe Boobs Side
3tb_boobs2.jpg (109.07 KiB) Viewed 28092 times
Coral's profile picture also shows off her slim waist and her custom pink pubes. Krystal's profile also illustrates her slim waist, more rounded bottom and custom pubes. Amber's longer and more substantial body can clearly be seen in her profile pic. :)

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Cyber Ted wrote:
hanuman37 wrote:Is Coral a Nicole TB? Mmmmm... so cot (cute + hot). I have 3 classics and 2 neo-classics... all beauties. Thanks for the comparison pics. :)
Hi Hanuman, Yes I should have mentioned that,
Coral is a Nichole Family TB
Krystal is a Tina
Amber Jane is a Carly

5 Teddy Babes, brave man. :D

Glad you like the pics, more to come.
They are all awesome; thanks again for the pics. I had thought I had the only classic Nicole around...

so it's great to see another.

Also... yay boobs!

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

The next stage of the comparison is feet and legs.
3 Teddy Babes feet
3 Teddy Babes feet
3tb_feet.jpg (139.94 KiB) Viewed 28093 times
As can be seen above the original classic feet have no toes and are quite basic in shape. Krystal's are again fairly basic, slightly more compact than the original classic's. Amber Jane's deluxe feet are much more realistic, they have individual toes and are in better proportion to the rest of the doll. They are possibly a little overstuffed on top, but this does help them to keep shoes in place. Overall a much better effort than the previous versions.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

So as we have seen the Major visible difference in the two standard versions is the greater height, predominantly in the legs, although the neck is longer too.
Standard Major Difference
Standard Major Difference
maj_dif_std.jpg (109.31 KiB) Viewed 28092 times
Everything had been going fairly well up until this point. There had been a fair bit of giggling and the odd tickle or two but things had stayed pretty much to plan. However I could see the ladies were beginning to get restless.
I intended to do heads and hands next but instead decided to do a comparison of the plush, both colour and a description of the differences in feel.

It all started to go wrong when I asked Krystal to budge up close and tight with Coral so I could take a photo that showed the differences in their plushy skin colour.

Krystal decided her version of 'close and tight' was better than mine.
Close and Tight
Close and Tight
close_tight.jpg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 28092 times
Coral didn't seem to mind !!
Close and Tight 2
Close and Tight 2
close_tight2.jpg (98.29 KiB) Viewed 28092 times
Trying to stay on subject, these shots show the slightly warmer, more peachy colour of Coral's plushy skin. Her plush is also of a tighter weave and feels slightly softer.

Mmmm...Yes it does, ....mmmmmmm.

Mmmm.. Yours feels good too.

There really didn't seem much point in continuing with the comparison shots now, these two were not listening to me.

Unfortunately things got much steamier, way too steamy to continue in the open forum, so the rest of this part of the story will continue over in the Blue Dolly. We'll return for the final comparison shots when everyone has cooled down. :)

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

We have had a recent addition here at Ted's Tower. Colonel Vicalyn of the Dolly Defence Force's Night Watch and her support team have come to stay (and take over). 8O

She is a much taller and more imposing Teddy Babe, so we decided we needed comparison pictures of her too.

We told Col Vicalyn that she appeared to be some sort of superior Teddy Babe Deluxe and asked her if she would compare herself with Amber. After looking us up and down scornfully and telling us that of course she was superior she eventually condescended to posing for a few pics. I am told that I will not see another morning if any inappropriate bits are viewed by mere mortals. I have taken great pains to avoid any inappropriate shots. I like waking up, although there's been the odd Monday morning I could have given a miss. ;)

So here for your viewing pleasure is the Fourth type of Teddy Babe? The Evolved Deluxe.
2 deluxe teddy Babes
2 deluxe teddy Babes
2tb_dlx.jpg (110.59 KiB) Viewed 28087 times
Amber played along, she's quite convinced that, as the original deluxe, she's superior.

Here is a composited picture with all 4 girls to scale.
4 Teddy Babes<br />Evolved Teddy Babe Deluxe
4 Teddy Babes
Evolved Teddy Babe Deluxe
4tb.jpg (155.72 KiB) Viewed 28087 times
Amber Jane is 62 inches Tall, Vicalyn is very nearly 69. 8O

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

Rear View
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Rear
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Rear
2tb_dlx_rear.jpg (102.5 KiB) Viewed 28085 times
Showing longer arms, longer trunk and those legs. 8O
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Rear 2
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Rear 2
2tb_dlx_rear2.jpg (95.81 KiB) Viewed 28085 times
Vicalyn's narrower, more defined bottom, is less densely packed and quite a bit softer. It is a totally different, far deeper, shape as can be seen by the seam lines.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

More Boobs, :D
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 1
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 1
2tb_dlx_boobs.jpg (106.79 KiB) Viewed 28086 times
Vicalyn's smaller, flatter much less densely packed boobs are shown in the following pics.
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 2
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 2
2tb_dlx_boobs2.jpg (73.25 KiB) Viewed 28086 times
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 3
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Boobs 3
2tb_dlx_boobs3.jpg (73.2 KiB) Viewed 28086 times
This picture shows the improved shape of the breasts, they lie much closer to her body and are a lot softer than Amber's, a definite evolution. Also visible are her narrower waist and shapely bum.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

The next area of evolution is the feet.
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Feet
2 Teddy Babe Deluxe Feet
2tb_dlx_feet.jpg (95.25 KiB) Viewed 28085 times
Teddy Babe Evo Deluxe Foot
Teddy Babe Evo Deluxe Foot
vic_feet2.jpg (51.04 KiB) Viewed 28085 times
Teddy Babe Evo Deluxe Foot 2
Teddy Babe Evo Deluxe Foot 2
vic_feet3.jpg (49.68 KiB) Viewed 28085 times
The feet are much improved, gone are the dumpy uppers, the feet are now more realistically shaped. The toes have some stitching to help keep them in place together, only a couple of stitches at the foot, the toes are still individual. It is a good idea and works well.

That's it for the main pics.

Tomorrow I'll discuss differences in finish and feel.

Comments are welcome. :)

CT

Hiruma

Re: Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

Post by Hiruma »

Vicalyn is very cute but taller than me. :| Not a major problem, but I prefer Deluxe Amber Jane.
Vicalyn looks slimer too.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

Post by john1972 »

Hmm, Ill post the first comment to say there are things
I do NOT like about the changes..
I would not mind my Katie to have the changes to the feet.
I think the feet look better and more real..
I would not mind my Katie haveing the more uniform butt.
I do like how the breast lay down more.
But I dont see the reasons behind the taller thinner figure..
The height on my Deluxe is plenty tall.. Im 6.1 and Katie is
plenty tall for me..
This added height and that thinner waist line would actually be
a turn off to me and would Detour me from purchasing another Deluxe..
I could probably handle the height but the waist is just too thin for my taste
and actually ruins the whole doll to me. :(

INFORMATIONS