teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Teddy Babe Size Comparisons - *PICS*

Post by titjob »

Michaels Girl wrote:At first I was a bit skeptical about Teddy Babes to be completely honest. After seeing this thread and the comparisons, I'm hooked! They are very beautiful and charming in their own Teddy ways!
This has got me thinking...hmmm...
Thanks! :o

Go for it/her... :oops:
I have a small vicky
and good for cuddle.

FEZMONKEY

Post by FEZMONKEY »

Got my new standard teddy babe from Lovehoney in February this year, so guessing by the fact I had to wait till one of the models I wanted ' Lisa' came available I recon I have a neoclassic. Either way very happy with her. This forum helped me make my mind up so thanks to all who contributed.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Oh wow I was looking for just this information, as I’ve been looking at plush/fabric dolls as a possible purchase! Thanks for posting this, especially adding the newest Teddy Babe. I saw on the ordering page that they still offer the Diana standard... I wonder which actual one she is? I have emailed them for more info.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Worf24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Worf24 »

Henry869 wrote:Oh wow I was looking for just this information, as I’ve been looking at plush/fabric dolls as a possible purchase! Thanks for posting this, especially adding the newest Teddy Babe. I saw on the ordering page that they still offer the Diana standard... I wonder which actual one she is? I have emailed them for more info.
Hey, did they ever get back to you about the details on the Diana standards they still sell on the store? Are the the older classics or the neo ones?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Worf24 wrote:
Henry869 wrote:Oh wow I was looking for just this information, as I’ve been looking at plush/fabric dolls as a possible purchase! Thanks for posting this, especially adding the newest Teddy Babe. I saw on the ordering page that they still offer the Diana standard... I wonder which actual one she is? I have emailed them for more info.
Hey, did they ever get back to you about the details on the Diana standards they still sell on the store? Are the the older classics or the neo ones?
This is a great thread. Thanks for bringing it back, I hadn't seen it before. As to the leftover Diana Standards; judging by these pics of one sold recently on TDF, I'd say they're the Neo version:

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=129637

TexasToast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TexasToast »

I've never heard of "Evo-Deluxe". How tall are these? And are they from the 8th Wonder site or custom made or something?

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

The 2023 new smaller Deluxe size next to a blank 2019 - 2022 rotating limbs Deluxe Teddy Babe.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (58.63 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

The 5'9" Teddy Babe Deluxe with rotating limbs from 2019 - 2022 is still available while supplies last.

IMG_2050[1].jpg
IMG_2050[1].jpg (464.08 KiB) Viewed 1566 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Supplies went fast!
No more 5'9" Teddy Babe Deluxe dolls left. Maybe at some distributors, but
the 5'4"s have now replaced them at 8th Wonder.

That was fast.

samroch
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by samroch »

I just saw this news about the limited stock of the 5'9" Teddy Babes, which made me think that a plush doll of this height would be nice to have...
but...
I guess I was too late to get one for myself. How much were they asking for these tall beauties?
If I can't get one of these tall cuties, I'll just have to settle for a 5'4" playmate. ;)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

samroch wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:37 pm I just saw this news about the limited stock of the 5'9" Teddy Babes, which made me think that a plush doll of this height would be nice to have...
but...
I guess I was too late to get one for myself. How much were they asking for these tall beauties?
If I can't get one of these tall cuties, I'll just have to settle for a 5'4" playmate. ;)
I think your only option at this point for one of the taller Babes is for one to appear in the sales section.
As for pricing, they were the same price as the current models. Of course one from the sales section is sure to be a bit cheaper.
But if all else fails, there is certainly nothing wrong with a 5'4" playmate. :)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

samroch wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:37 pm I just saw this news about the limited stock of the 5'9" Teddy Babes, which made me think that a plush doll of this height would be nice to have...
but...
I have 5 of the 5'9"s and one new 5'4".
I was thinking of selling Akiko and I never had sex with any of them.
They are plushies to me. I just don't have the room for 6.

All bets are off if they make a Teddy Dude someday. LOL

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

TJ, you should point out to samroch that you are a girl, and that is why your Akiko is a virgin.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Missionary wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:22 am TJ, you should point out to samroch that you are a girl, and that is why your Akiko is a virgin.
I thought everybody here knew that by now.
Yes. I'm a woman playing with life size dolls. So what if they are sex dolls?
They are still cute and cuddlely, and that's why all my new dolls are virigins.
That is akso one of the reasons why Jenni from 8th Wonder and I get along so well. We get each other.

Are we okay to move on now?
fine 2.gif
fine 2.gif (225.23 KiB) Viewed 1402 times

INFORMATIONS