teddy-babes.com

Siliplush 2 Now Shipping

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Siliplush 2 Now Shipping

Post by jkh0208 »

jkh0208 wrote:
TeddyBabeStore wrote:We didn't want to just move production to Canada...we wanted to improve the product at the same time and insure that production could meet demand. Production has now commenced and we hope to have all outstanding orders shipped within the next week to 10 days. We'd like to apologize to those who have been waiting for this product as we met with many unexpected delays. Those who have ordered Siliplush on or prior to this announcement will receive a $15 credit towards their next order placed at Teddy Babe Store. Sold at the same price as the original... $65
siliplush 2_single_resize.jpg
The inside of Siliplush 2 is designed to feel as close as possible to the female vagina. This insert can also be folded down at the top to provide for shorter or longer inserts for other dolls. All Siliplush inserts are hand made...no two are the same.

The soft design of the insert makes it ideal for plush cloth dolls and inflated dolls.
20140920_175951.jpg
20140920_175940.jpg
The website links to a blank white page. What’s going on?
Anyone? Where do I purchase a Siliplush 2?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

jkh0208 wrote: The website links to a blank white page. What’s going on?

I'm thinking that they may not be available any longer. :( You might could try sending a PM to midiman to find out for sure.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
jkh0208 wrote: The website links to a blank white page. What’s going on?

I'm thinking that they may not be available any longer. :( You might could try sending a PM to midiman to find out for sure.
I PM’ed the vendor back in May 2018, and they haven’t responded. Have they gone out of business completely?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

jkh0208 wrote: I PM’ed the vendor back in May 2018, and they haven’t responded. Have they gone out of business completely?
I can't say for sure, but I think they have. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mirage79
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mirage79 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
jkh0208 wrote: I PM’ed the vendor back in May 2018, and they haven’t responded. Have they gone out of business completely?
I can't say for sure, but I think they have. :(
Maybe it's time to unsticky this post. Mods?

INFORMATIONS