teddy-babes.com

RE Teddy Babe Store

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

RE Teddy Babe Store

Post by Doctor Z »

Has the makers of Teddy Babes gone out of business? According to the site for what used to be their store, it would seem so. Does anyone know what's going on?
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: RE Teddy Babes

Post by JackieTreehorn »

There's teddy-babes.com, which is the manufacturer and there's the teddybabestore, which resells them in... Canada?... I think. Maybe it was Europe, I don't know. I think they were separate entities, but I'm not sure really. Someone else should confirm that as I'm not an expert. In any case, the main website is still working.

Doctor Z
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doctor Z »

Thank You, I'm really relieved. I just looked on the site, and the company that makes Teddy Babes is Eighth Wonder and they're still very much in business. A company that makes such wonderful dolls should not go out of business. I had a lot of reservations before but I gotten to love my Beautiful and Sexy Sabrina, and if she should ever wear out some day I may want to buy another incarnation of her.

But what happened with the Teddy Babe Store site? Does anybody know?
A Love Doll is a thing of beauty. And to have relationships with, and to have sexual intercourse with a Love Doll is a beautiful thing to do.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Yeah, I was worried for a second there too. I don't have one, but I was thinking pretty seriously about maybe getting one the last few weeks, and when I first saw this I thought, 'Yeah, that sounds like my luck,' lol. I was thinking about getting a more expensive doll, but the number one reason I want a doll at all is for sleeping with and I suspect these are maybe the best for that purpose.

Again, I'm probably not the best authority, but I want to say that I read somewhere that the teddybabestore guy was someone from this forum. Don't know the story going on with their closing though, or even remember who it was. If it's been discussed on here I've never seen it, and I've spent an inordinate amount of time reading on here the last few weeks. Someone else maybe has an inside scoop though.

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Slave to the plush »

Uh just tried to get on tb.com and a domain site came up? Uh how am I going to get my Teddybabe? St to is freaking right now!

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: RE Teddy Babe Store

Post by Zang »

The man who ran the Teddy Babe Store was indeed not just someone from this forum, but one of the site owners of TDF -- midiman. I don't know any more about the store closing, but in recent years midiman has not been as active on the forum as he used to be. :(

Just to be clear for everyone, the Teddy Babe Store was never the sole vendor for Teddy Babes; the dolls can still be bought directly from Eighth Wonder, or a few of their resellers in Europe, like Lovehoney and Gummipuppen.

(Anyway, now might be a good time to take down all those Teddy Babe Store banners around the forum...)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i checked midis site and it says no longer carrying teddybabes. if anyone knows him personally please check with him and let us know.

carlys_guy

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

YEah i bought my Teddybabes off midimans store several years back, sad to see he is no longer selling these cute dolls, wonder who in Canada will distribute them now?
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Hi Folks,

Some recent events have occurred that have lead to my deciding to close my Teddy Babe Store and my selling Teddy Babe Dolls.

It has nothing to do with my financial stability. In fact I have apparently been outselling Eighth Wonder on USA Retail Sales in recent months and would have liked to continue serving my USA customers as well as Canadian and world wide. I have done my best to promote the line and make myself accessible by phone as well as email and here at TDF and to make purchasing your Teddy Babes as convenient as possible.

I will still be offering accessory items such as my custom inserts, but have not decided on a domain name or Store name as yet. But there are some exciting things in the works here at TDF.

I am still in negotiations with EW, but will post an official notice after I hear from them on Monday as to what path they wish to take.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

midiman wrote:Hi Folks,

Some recent events have occurred that have lead to my deciding to close my Teddy Babe Store and my selling Teddy Babe Dolls.

It has nothing to do with my financial stability. In fact I have apparently been outselling Eighth Wonder on USA Retail Sales in recent months and would have liked to continue serving my USA customers as well as Canadian and world wide. I have done my best to promote the line and make myself accessible by phone as well as email and here at TDF and to make purchasing your Teddy Babes as convenient as possible.

I will still be offering accessory items such as my custom inserts, but have not decided on a domain name or Store name as yet. But there are some exciting things in the works here at TDF.

I am still in negotiations with EW, but will post an official notice after I hear from them on Monday as to what path they wish to take.
Thanks for the opportunity to buy my teddybabes from you, they are such sweet dolls, glad you had a good run, well done!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

agree with karma my babe and i thank you for your dedication to us all and are sad to see your store close.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Carly and I also want to thank Midimam for bringing us together and giving great after sales service and bargain offers.
Hope to see you in the drivers seat again mate, but regardless, wish you the very best.

Pete & Carly. xxx

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Mr. Midi, thanks for keeping us updated yourself!
I took the freedom to quote your post on the TB heavy UK forum. Like I wrote there:
Though I did not order from your store I heard only the best from all your customers I know, and it was a pleasure to meet you two years ago at the UK meet as well. All the best wishes from us two here, and a thank you for your service to the TB community from our side!
CU cuddly and Lian

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

I got ahold of you on accident Midiman, when I was purchasing my first TB. We were emailing back and forth..and I ended up buying through 8thW, as that was my original intention. But somehow while trying to email them, I came into contact with you. Anyways, my buying experience wasnt great with 8thW concerning their quality control procedures. I regretted from day 1 for not going thru you. Long story short, I was planning to go thru your store next time if I decided to purchase another TB. I dont think I will be buying another now. Its all ok. Anywho, good luck with your future endeavors, and thanks for giving us a heads up!

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

:glou: Good to see you
DL

INFORMATIONS