teddy-babes.com

TeddyBabeStore.com changed to lovedollsales.com

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

TeddyBabeStore.com changed to lovedollsales.com

Post by midiman »

Hi Folks,

PLEASE NOTE: TEDDYBABESTORE.COM has been changed to LOVEDOLLSALES.COM

As noted in a previous thread, Eighth Wonder after 8 years and without advanced notice, demanded I cease using my teddybabestore.com domain and store name which they approved in 2008. They did so because they felt it contributed to customers mistaking my store for Eighth Wonder. Along with those demands were also several other demands which essentially forced me to close me store down overnight without having time to notify my customers in advance. I respect a manufacturer's right to make changes to their policy. However, when one's livelihood has become dependent on their product line, making such demands without advance notice is akin to losing a long term job without time to make alternative preparations :(

I no longer carry the Teddy Babe Product line.

I apologize to all my customers who were waiting for product, much of which has recently been shipped and to others I had to refund.

Although I have not had time to search for alternative products to sell, I do continue to carry the popular Siliplush and low cost Plushilux inserts I designed for and sold for Teddy Babes.

I also have one New Honeysuckle Deluxe ($750USD) and one New Diana Standard ($525USD) in stock. Shipping to Canada/USA $75.

Thanks for all your past support and hope to see you at my store for your future needs and inserts.

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

returnzero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: TeddyBabeStore.com changed to PlushLoveDolls.com

Post by returnzero »

Cool. Lots of room for innovation in the fabric market for sure.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Sorry to hear you were forced out. That's a let down.

Maybe you could design and import a similar yet better doll.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

swivelthumb wrote:Sorry to hear you were forced out. That's a let down.

Maybe you could design and import a similar yet better doll.
This is what I am hoping for. Thanks.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wow that is dissapointing that they cut you off! I was really glad that you were seeling them here in Canada. If you go into some ohter line of doll products I will be glad that we still have a great vendor here in our chome country. My Hat is off to you Midiman for great service. owner of three teddy babe deluxes! :-)
:glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

just goes to show how stupid dave and jenny are, you out sell them because you care and answer emails unlike them. it will serve them right to lose a good part of their income for being so stupid, they didn't even have the brains to sell the siliplush when it came out. instead of all the new models they should have listened to the complaints and improved the skeleton and made the dolls more proportional. hope you get back in the plush soon and keep up the good customer service.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

kindly

Post by kindly »

Sorry to hear this midi! Wish you the best, as always . . . Eighth Wonder may in time regret their actions.

kindly

returnzero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by returnzero »

If you do decide to make your own line of fabric dolls, the features I personally would be looking for:

- silicone gel breasts (and ass would be great too lol)
- realistic proportions
- realism where possible (instead of anime / exaggerated features)
- tall, like 5'10 or taller (its fabric - why not?)

Placed an order for a Nori earlier. I'm pondering about modding her head and putting a RD2 face on her. RD faces are beautiful. Can stare into those eyes all day ;)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hey midiman can you get some body to make doodmans dolls they might sell.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

kindly

Post by kindly »

That would work if someone could make a decent human head, rather than the bunnies and bears favored by dood. The proportions of his dolls were very good, the arms and legs had more meat on them than a TB, and they have nice boobs. Here's a picture of my "menagerie" . . . . you can tell that I like them!

kindly
GurlzStanding.jpg
GurlzStanding.jpg (735.93 KiB) Viewed 7050 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I hope I can be of some help in the future. :thumbs_up: Teddy Babes Rock!

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Thanks Everyone. Doodman and I had a falling out a few years back. He is also NOT interested in doing sex dolls. But I HAVE been reading and listening plus I have been using Teddy Babes since 2007, so I have a lot of changes and mods in mind for a new line or for Teddy Babes if by some good fortune I end up getting back into the line. How about interchangeable heads? Improved frames to allow sitting position. Silicone parts instead of latex for lips and other key places.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I'm sure you can find a manufacturer in China or maybe Mexico? There are no dolls made in Mexico I know of.
Maybe you can do a kit? Stuff her your selfe type thing .

I love the way some manufacturers think. ( they want you to stop because you are selling too many dolls? If their marketing and customer support was working they wouldn't have an issue)
50% of something is better than 100% of nothing!!!
The fact they didn't want to buy your domain shows how smart they are.
Dl

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

agree with dollylamma again if dave and jenny would answer their emails and work on customer complaints they wouldn't be losing customers to you. silicone lips would be nice but not sure about silicone anything else. more poportional waist, breasts, hands and feet would be nice.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

carlys_guy wrote:agree with dollylamma again if dave and jenny would answer their emails and work on customer complaints they wouldn't be losing customers to you. silicone lips would be nice but not sure about silicone anything else. more proportional waist, breasts, hands and feet would be nice.
Well EW felt it was because I had the name TeddyBabeStore.com and people were confusing me as the manufacturer. But again, I had phone support and Paypal and I did try to answer all inquiries within 24 hours but often within several hours.

But thanks to all of you who have supported my business.With my personal income now cut in half it will take me a little time to find something else. So I had to cancel the UK Meet this year which I had already made plans to attend :(
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS