teddy-babes.com

8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

Post by Gazhan »

Hey guys its been a long time since ive been on here but ive had my Yomi for nearly 8 years now
(cant belive its been that long already 8O ) and im having a few issues with cleaning her and stuff

Overall ive had very few problems with yomi the hair is a nightmare to keep in check(in the pics u can
see ive just about given up :wink: ) and i think she may have a broken wrist ... im not sure with that
one though, and about 1 year in while cleaning her i lost a nipple :P no idea how, why or where it went :lol:
i have been thinking about the latex nipples they do for the TB's but i have no idea how to put them on or anything.

This is my issue with the cleaning, it is around her breasts the marks wont clean away, im not even
sure what it is (i assume its coming from something shes been wearing) im a prolific hand sanitizer user xD
the marks on her wont clean off anymore im at a loss what to do from here :(
the marks on her wont clean off anymore im at a loss what to do from here :(
Yomi_TBs 001.jpg (509.31 KiB) Viewed 4076 times
and just some random pics i took today :D
supporting the local team :)
supporting the local team :)
Yomi_TBs 002.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 4076 times
she has to be a cowboys fan :)
she has to be a cowboys fan :)
Yomi_TBs 003.jpg (609.82 KiB) Viewed 4076 times
Yomi_TBs 004.jpg
Yomi_TBs 004.jpg (731.74 KiB) Viewed 4076 times
i dont have any clothes for her so i usually have her in sports shirts and jersey's (mine of course) but ive been
short of money and work over the years since i got her so i havent really been able to buy her anything,
good news i have money now and plan to spoil her in the near future but i also plan on getting another TB to keep her (and me)
abit of company :)

so my next question is to anyone (if anyone from the uk has experence here), what are the costs to ship over to the uk from 8W?
I want to get eigher an Akiko Deluxe or an Audrey Deluxe with some modifcations like no pubes or different wig and i just want to
know if they cost anything extra to do ?

love honey is the place i got Yomi (Akiko) from back in 2008 but they dont do the Akiko deluxe :shakefist:
if push comes to shove and it cost too much from 8W then i dont mind settling for the Lisa deluxe which they do have stocked :D

anyways sorry for the long post thanks in advance if u can help with problems and advice and its been a good 8 years with Yomi
Gazhan

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: 8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello Gazhan. Congratulations on your 8 years with Yomi. :glou: Teddy Babes are very faithful and will stay with you for a long time. Although I haven't had my standard Sabrina very long, I can tell that she is an older girl who has been around for a while. I know at least two other guys had her before I adopted her, so I have no idea how old she is. But I think she may be the same age as Yomi as she appears to be one of the early versions. I hope some of the resident Teddy Babe experts can chime in with some advice because I am having similar issues with Sabrina. Although her skeleton seems to be ok, she has the same staining issues and a lose nipple. It has been suggested that the nipple can be sewn back on. But if you go to the latex type, then they may have to be glued on. In any case, I hope you can get her fixed up. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

cheers stewie, Ive had some pretty differcult times over the last 8 years and she has always been there with me, it'd be nice to spoil her with abit of TLC.
When i get a TBD she wont replace Yomi :D

Yomi is 9 on the 31st of may i dont know if that makes her an ol' girl in the TB world but she is great for me 8)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

a lot of guys use resolve carpet cleaner on their teddy babes samara78 uses rubbing alchohol some use woolite and oxyclean check the maintenance sticky.

carlys_guy

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Wow, congratulations, 8 years that's... that's a lot of cuddling!

Someone with more experience should maybe vet this idea first, but I'd maybe try Oxyclean. Maybe it's just shadows, but it looks like her nose could use a little too, lol. She's probably been nuzzling you too much and collected some facial oils and subsequently dust stuck to it.

I would contact the company and ask what it would cost to ship it. While I'm in the US so I can't comment on overseas shipping, I emalied them about some special requests (I have an Audrey Deluxe with no pubic hair- great minds think alike!) and they got back to me real fast and were super friendly. I've heard over the years about subpar communications, but that was not my experience at all and couldn't be happier. If you're getting another one they'd maybe throw in some extra nipples too- especially if you tell them how you've had yours for 8 years.

Is that her original wig? If so, that actually probably isn't that bad for having her that long. I've only had my Teddy Babe about 3 months and her main wig is probably already tangled beyond salvation. When life slows down I plan to make more of an effort on her hair care, but even so at this point I'm kinda resigned to just buying her a few wigs per year.

In all fairness though, I think she looks pretty good for being 8 years old. Get her a new wig and some cuddly pajamas (I maybe went a little overboard maybe buying Audrey clothes; she spends 95% of her time in her pajamas anyway so that probably wasn't necessary) and she'll be in good rig. Well... maybe some sexy underwear too, lol.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Does anyone know what size panties or underwear would fit these first generation Babes? Also what size shoes would work? I'm sure this information is posted elsewhere, but I'm just too lazy to look. :oops: But in any case, I suppose high heels this size would be kind of hard to find?
I just wanted to add that my inquiry is specific to first generation standard Babes as the new ones are a bit different. I have a new model standard Lisa as well and there are some definite differences. Of course the most obvious is the increased height. But the feet seem larger as well. And this could be my imagination, but the breast and butt seem a little smaller. I could be wrong as I haven't taken any measurements. Perhaps it just seems this way due to the increased height? But thanks in advance for any help. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

stewie try pming karrot he has an original standard and would know about panty sizes and high heels.
the last thread in the stickies is all about clothing for teddy babes so just look up and click.

carlys_guy

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

Is that her original wig?
yer it's her original wig :D i gave up on it a few years ago it was just too much hassle to keep it in check, when i looked at getting a new wig they were WAY too expencive to get (£50-£70 at the time) but i saw a post from Karrot i think, about wigs and the new japanese fibre wigs being really good .... at £10-£15 i think that is a good price i will be getting one she needs it :)
but it looks like her nose could use a little too, lol. She's probably been nuzzling you too much and collected some facial oils and subsequently dust stuck to it.
that is very much so true she hasnt always been in bed with me, she has (sometimes) had to disappear for a few days if u catch my drift :whistle: and into the cupboard or under the bed she would go. so i understand there would be some markings but they would normally wash out fine. i havent had to move her for a while now so its all good :)

in terms of the sizes for the 2007/2008 TBs i have no idea shortly after i got Yomi the company i worked for closed its doors and i was out of work for a long time (times are hard on the work front) :(
so buying her clothes quickly fell from my todo list but i plan to change that soon now im working 8) i owe her that much atleast as i said she has been with me through thick and thin

and for the oxyclean we have https://www.vanish.co.uk/products/powde ... on-powder/ that is in spray, gel and powder form is that the sorta thing ur talking about? i normally use soap and water, wash her with a makeup cleaning pad, a towel and/or blowdry her with a hair-dryer
whatever this is, its used to remove makeup that i do know
whatever this is, its used to remove makeup that i do know
Yomi_TBs cleaning pad.jpg (152.17 KiB) Viewed 3961 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

pm karrot i think he uses vanish but not sure what type.

carlys_guy

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

just wanted to add that my inquiry is specific to first generation standard Babes as the new ones are a bit different. I have a new model standard Lisa as well and there are some definite differences. Of course the most obvious is the increased height. But the feet seem larger as well. And this could be my imagination, but the breast and butt seem a little smaller. I could be wrong as I haven't taken any measurements. Perhaps it just seems this way due to the increased height?
i measured Yomi when i got home from work she is just over 3ft 10in tall(46 inches) from the tip of her head to the heel of her foot,
32in over-bust and if i measured right 21.5in under-bust which is too small to measure in the U.K and U.S for bra sizes xD she would still be a H cup (u.s) and a K cup (u.k) from what i can tell (if im honest those cups seem abit off) .
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calc ... &x=69&y=18 my source for the above measurements

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

carlys_guy wrote:pm karrot i think he uses vanish but not sure what type.

carlys_guy
im not sure if i can but ill try cheers dude

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

carlys_guy wrote:stewie try pming karrot he has an original standard and would know about panty sizes and high heels.
the last thread in the stickies is all about clothing for teddy babes so just look up and click.

carlys_guy
Thank's carlys_guy! :thumbs_up: I will do some more reading and if I can't find what I'm looking for, I will pm karrot. Information can get a bit tricky as I have read that there are three different versions of the standard Teddy Babes. But the thing is that if I become brave enough to leave Sabrina out in the open where other people may see her, then it would go a lot better if she was appropriately dressed. Which will definitely mean having some panties on the little lady! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Gazhan wrote:
just wanted to add that my inquiry is specific to first generation standard Babes as the new ones are a bit different. I have a new model standard Lisa as well and there are some definite differences. Of course the most obvious is the increased height. But the feet seem larger as well. And this could be my imagination, but the breast and butt seem a little smaller. I could be wrong as I haven't taken any measurements. Perhaps it just seems this way due to the increased height?
i measured Yomi when i got home from work she is just over 3ft 10in tall(46 inches) from the tip of her head to the heel of her foot,
32in over-bust and if i measured right 21.5in under-bust which is too small to measure in the U.K and U.S for bra sizes xD she would still be a H cup (u.s) and a K cup (u.k) from what i can tell (if im honest those cups seem abit off) .
http://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calc ... &x=69&y=18 my source for the above measurements
I think my Sabrina may be a little shorter than Yomi. Although I have read that they can vary by a couple of inches. However I was surprised that she was so short as the current standard models are advertised at 4'2" inches and my newer Lisa is at least that tall if not more. Another difference that I have noticed is that the newer models seem a lot more stiff and rigid compared to the older ones. Although this could be due to Lisa still being quite new at almost one year old. But do you remember if Yomi was stiff and rigid when you got her? I was just curious as I have read that the originals were made with a softer body. Sabrina may have softened with age as she was an older girl when I got her. So I can't say if she was made softer from the get go or if she became this way.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

if i remember right she was VERY stiff but it didnt take to long for her to soften up, I also find/found that she retained less heat when i first got her she was pretty cold to cuddle for a while, whereas now she is warm just by being under my quilt (nice in the cold winters the U.K has been having) maybe thats just me xD

she is bang on 4 foot tall from tip of her head to the tip of her toes which makes sence but i measured to the heel since thats how we are measured :)
im looking into getting her a new wig now so just trying to decide what to get her and what colour ;P might stick with the standard Black but im not sure

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

over on the UK site i believe karrot made new nipples and areolas for loverboys old tina standard so karrot could tell you how to make or repair nipples.

carlys_guy

INFORMATIONS