teddy-babes.com

The problem with Teddy Babes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

The problem with Teddy Babes

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The biggest problem with these adorable plush ladies is that it can be extremely difficult getting out of bed when snuggled up with one. :puppydogeyes:
They just keep holding onto you and seem to snuggle in even closer when you try to move. So you gently push her away a bit to attempt to get up, but then you make eye contact with her and your efforts to get up will be completely derailed. :puppydogeyes:
That sweet loving face looking back at you will cause you to pull her close and kiss her "just one more time" before leaving the heaven under the covers to face the hell known as the real world.
Of course the problem is that each time you hug and kiss her it's ALWAYS "just one more time." :whistle:
These ladies will certainly keep you in bed all day if you let them! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Space Cowboy

Re: The problem with Teddy Babes

Post by Space Cowboy »

That's a good problem to have though, right! :D My first fabric girl is on the way right now, I got a 140cm Candace from BD with a silicone head.

I've done some searching on cleaning and don't see a lot...so, how do you keep her fabric skin clean? I have a couple of bodystockings I'm going to try out, seems like maybe good? And people rave about the Teddy Babe skin, this one might not be as good, who knows. But either way, cleaning is an issue yes?

I know it's less likely to stain from clothing, very good thing. But accidents can happen especially over time. So...spot cleaning with...what? Also with the fabric girl, it seems like maybe not a good idea to leave her in bed all day, since the sheets won't be freshly clean? Doesn't the fabric absorb odors over time?

I'm so looking forward to getting my cuddly babe, don't want to sleep with my TPE girl because I'm afraid of hurting her fingers...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I also have this same problem, but compounded.

On the one side I have lily snuggling in, and she is ultra high temp, and on the other I have my TB Jesse wrapped up around me like an octopus.....

Getting up can be tricky, but waking up is the bonus.

my advice, enjoy the snuggle and take your time rising from the rack in the AM.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:lol: But he is not complaining...Jesse does the snuggles..I do the business :wink:

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Stewi I have that same problem with my teddy babes, and sometimes they won't get out of bed for weeks, especially in winter cause they know how to warm you up :haha4: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

EQ8t wrote:That's a good problem to have though, right! :D My first fabric girl is on the way right now, I got a 140cm Candace from BD with a silicone head.

I've done some searching on cleaning and don't see a lot...so, how do you keep her fabric skin clean? I have a couple of bodystockings I'm going to try out, seems like maybe good? And people rave about the Teddy Babe skin, this one might not be as good, who knows. But either way, cleaning is an issue yes?

I know it's less likely to stain from clothing, very good thing. But accidents can happen especially over time. So...spot cleaning with...what? Also with the fabric girl, it seems like maybe not a good idea to leave her in bed all day, since the sheets won't be freshly clean? Doesn't the fabric absorb odors over time?

I'm so looking forward to getting my cuddly babe, don't want to sleep with my TPE girl because I'm afraid of hurting her fingers...
Definitely a good problem to have! :wink: Although when I absolutely have to be somewhere at a certain time, I tend to feel bad if I can't give her the attention that she deserves. :(

The skin of the Candace dolls is quite different from a Teddy Babe's, but I have heard that they feel great in their own way.

As for cleaning, I have been lucky in that I haven't had any accidents with her.
Although I had a close call when I woke up yesterday feeling really bad with flu-like symptoms and was afraid that I might throw up on her! 8O
Luckily I didn't, but I MADE myself get up just to be safe.

Since I keep her in satin pajamas most of the time, she has remained clean. Although her face is beginning to get a little dirty. It has been recommended to use Fabreeze or Woolite for cleaning, so I will be giving that a try pretty soon.

They do absorb smells, but I think a good cleaning every so often with one of the above cleaners and regular washing of her clothes will take care of that.
Of course keeping the sheets clean as well as OURSELVES will help as well! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Anung Un Rama wrote:I also have this same problem, but compounded.

On the one side I have lily snuggling in, and she is ultra high temp, and on the other I have my TB Jesse wrapped up around me like an octopus.....

Getting up can be tricky, but waking up is the bonus.

my advice, enjoy the snuggle and take your time rising from the rack in the AM.

Anung :thumbs_up:
I actually have two Teddy Babes but since my bed is so small, I can only sleep with one at a time. Although I can imagine that it would be awesome to sleep with both at the same time. :D
I bet if Chief Brody from the movie "Jaws" was here, he would say "You're gonna need a bigger bed!" :lol:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Stewie, you old dog, dropping that hot click bait title and pulling the old switcharoo. Lol

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

KarmaMusic wrote:Stewi I have that same problem with my teddy babes, and sometimes they won't get out of bed for weeks, especially in winter cause they know how to warm you up :haha4: :glou:
Yeah, for some reason they feel EXTRA snuggly during the cooler months. Not to mention extra hard to get away from! :wink: On such days (especially when I don't have anything else to do) only hunger and the need to go to the bathroom will make me get up! :D

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

LaDollyVita wrote:Stewie, you old dog, dropping that hot click bait title and pulling the old switcharoo. Lol
:haha4: Yeah I figured that would definitely get the attention of the Teddy Babe fans as they would be preparing to tear me a new one until they read the post. :wink:

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

You're probably being facetious... but it is almost a borderline problem. When she's got her arm securely around you and you try to sit up and it's like she's pulling you back down... we're talking a serious test of will to get the day started. Getting to work on time is a thing of the past.

There's a thread about cleaning Teddy Babe's that's stickied; here's a link: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=21466

Presumptively the same ideas will work for your doll too? Audrey stays surprisingly clean, but I always shower before bed and both of us wear some kind of pajamas. I highly recommend trying some satin pajamas for your doll; in addition to protecting her from sweat and skin oils it brings cuddling to the next level.

I wonder if when you finally do get out of bed if Lilith and Jesse do some cuddling of their own. It looks like Jesse is maybe rubbing off on her a little. Hopefully I'm not wrong as I previously wouldn't have dared to say it, but her new signature pictures looks almost... cute. Errr...I mean fierce, ferocious, terrifying. Oh, man, I can't believe I just called Lilith the C-word. Hopefully Jesse really has softened her up a bit.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Although I was using a bit of clickbait in the title of this thread, it really IS hard to get out of bed with a loving Teddy Babe holding onto you. :wink:

Not only are they extra snuggly this time of year, but the extra weight of blankets seems to hold them in place even more than in the summer months when they would only be covered by a sheet.

But the REAL problem is if you are imagining that she is holding on so tightly because of her LOVE for you. THAT'S what will keep your ass in bed! :razz:

Thanks to JT for posting the cleaning link! :thumbs_up:

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Yes thank you!

I think the tip I got from the cleaning thread to try first is the Resolve Triple Oxi Advanced carpet stain remover.

I also ordered some more pajamas just because! Can't wait for my plushy babe :oops:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:But the REAL problem is if you are imagining that she is holding on so tightly because of her LOVE for you. THAT'S what will keep your ass in bed! :razz:
Don't I know it, Stewie!

Mine's been loving me long-time since 2008! :angel: :mrgreen:

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

This sounds like a problem that requires a support group.

Oh, wait, we are already here. :mrgreen:
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

INFORMATIONS