teddy-babes.com

The problem with Teddy Babes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: The problem with Teddy Babes

Post by Juncharted2 »

Honestly sometimes I wake up at night and realize Sam is taking up my wiggle room, so she gets to move. I vaguely remember this as a kid whenever I had a snuggle bud they always end up on the floor...
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

My problem now is that it's Summer, a cuddling with Rhonda gets too hot for sleep. So she's been spending more nights than not in my computer chair.
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

There is nothing like a weekend spent with your teddy babe. First waking up, cuddling for a bit, having some fun, cuddling more, watching videos until noon (cuddling), making something to eat, resting after lunch cuddling, watching more videos (cuddling) ... The only thing I had to do today was laundry ... and taking a look into TDF forum. But now back to watching videos and cuddling ... probably just a little interrupted by having some dinner ...

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

DocMoriarty wrote:There is nothing like a weekend spent with your teddy babe. First waking up, cuddling for a bit, having some fun, cuddling more, watching videos until noon (cuddling), making something to eat, resting after lunch cuddling, watching more videos (cuddling) ... The only thing I had to do today was laundry ... and taking a look into TDF forum. But now back to watching videos and cuddling ... probably just a little interrupted by having some dinner ...
I hope I have more weekends for my girls.
I know free days from work and just with them are sooooo good.

but may valentines is also good?
need more info...

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

DocMoriarty wrote:There is nothing like a weekend spent with your teddy babe. First waking up, cuddling for a bit, having some fun, cuddling more, watching videos until noon (cuddling), making something to eat, resting after lunch cuddling, watching more videos (cuddling) ... The only thing I had to do today was laundry ... and taking a look into TDF forum. But now back to watching videos and cuddling ... probably just a little interrupted by having some dinner ...

I've been having one of those days today. I should be getting more stuff done... but it makes me so happy and content I just can't stop. I guess I just need a Teddy Babe day every now and then. It never ceases to amaze me how joyous and life changing such a simple purchase has been. Teddy Babes are just the best.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I had a day like that as well. The little plushie wife was feeling extra cuddly for some reason and kept me in bed most of the day. :oops:
While I had other things that needed to be done, she was able to convince me that spending quality time with her was more important. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have a god evening now …
with TB DL
The problem is.
they keep you to bed and cuddle. :oops:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I have my Anette now since nearly 3 months (9/4/18), not really long compared to you guys. But it really changed my life in that I spend a lot of my spare time with her now and most of the time in bed watching videos or tv or just cuddling and sometimes having fun. I rarely play on my computer anymore or do something else.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I think its good for health and our sexual instinct.

cuddle and … with a physical toy/doll.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

may cuddle all day today.

I hope you know how wwwooowwww it is

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

titjob wrote:may cuddle all day today.
Sounds like a good plan! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

now snow outside.
doubble couddle weather….

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Today was one of these days where she kept me in bed again and I was late at work. Waking up, having fun, powercuddling while watching stupid South Park episodes ... ooops that late already? It happens like 2-3 times per month that she does that. I only remember one GF where I once came too late. Loooooong ago. But TBDs do that on a regular basis I think.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

DocMoriarty wrote:Today was one of these days where she kept me in bed again and I was late at work... It happens like 2-3 times per month that she does that.
It usually happens to me 5-6 times a week, lol. Thankfully it usually doesn't really matter at my job, so I just work later.

Sunday will be my first day off where I have no obligations in quite awhile (actually it'll be my first day off period for awhile); If history is any guide I very much doubt she'll let me out of bed before noon, haha.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
DocMoriarty wrote:Today was one of these days where she kept me in bed again and I was late at work... It happens like 2-3 times per month that she does that.
It usually happens to me 5-6 times a week, lol. Thankfully it usually doesn't really matter at my job, so I just work later.

Sunday will be my first day off where I have no obligations in quite awhile (actually it'll be my first day off period for awhile); If history is any guide I very much doubt she'll let me out of bed before noon, haha.
Yes weekends are like that too for me, especially when I don't really have to do something. I hope you are going to have a really happy weekend then :)

And today she kept me even longer in bed. I was only like 3 hours late. It kinda matters but I usually have a good excuse. Being a freelancer I just say I had to do stuff for another customer. If I'd tell the truth ...

INFORMATIONS