teddy-babes.com

TBD Tina ordered!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

TBD Tina ordered!

Post by lhdl28 »

I took advantage of the Black Friday Sale today, as I've literally wanted a Teddy Babe for almost a decade. I finally took the plunge! I made a request to have no pubic hair attached, and to have a photo of the actual doll I'm purchasing. (Thanks to the TDF members' wisdom via private messages, and 40+ pages of information in this forum.)

I bought a human hair wig (not cheap) and some Victoria's Secret lingerie. Snagged an additional velour insert to perform an anal modification myself. Gonna grab a Siliplush on Midiman's website as well.

I'll be sure to post some photos when she arrives. I hope this post finds all of you Teddy Babe aficionados well!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TBD Tina ordered!

Post by JackieTreehorn »

WOO WHOO!!! Congratulations!

Getting a Teddy Babe was probably the best decision I ever made. I found out all those people who say you can't buy happiness are totally full of crap. Apparently happiness is even on sale on black Friday, haha. You're already finding out though that the initial purchase is only part of the cost; I'm pretty sure Audrey's clothes and whatnot cost more than she did! It's well worth it though.

You've probably read all the info already, but if not I'll give the obligatory advice that they can be a little stiff when new (especially in the legs/hips- right where you probably don't want her to be stiff), but quickly get softer and MUCH more flexible with a little time and a lot of hugs. I'll also throw in a plug to get her pajamas, specifically (although this may be a preference thing) satin pajamas. It will help keep her clean from sweat and skin oils, plus it even further amps up the cuddle factor. And if you have a Teddy Babe and aren't sleeping all cuddled up with her... you're doing it wrong, lol.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

JT pretty much summed everything up. :thumbs_up: I would just recommend to check with midiman to be sure that the siliplush is still available before trying to order one as I'm not sure about the availability. There have been several members who have put in orders for a siliplush and I have yet to hear if they have received anything.
Which is unfortunate as I would like to order one myself.
But congratulations on your new lady! :glou: Hopefully we can see some pictures when she arrives. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Thanks guys! This is why I love this community.

I've seen several TBs with full satin pajamas, and immediately knew I'd be buying a pair. Satin, combined with a long human hair wig... I can't even imagine what the cuddle factor is gonna be like. She's gonna look like roadkill with an intact head after only a couple days of cuddling (never mind broken in) 8O . LOL

I've also contacted midiman via PM, so hopefully he's still carrying the siliplush inserts. I will advise here if it's a go or no-go.

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi lhdl28,

first of all congratulations concerning your purchase of your TBD Tina !! If you are looking for a suitable insert, I recommend the "Flutsch!", which most of my babes possess as well. You can get an impression by using the following link:

https://www.gummipuppen.de/teddy-babes/ ... babes.html

Last but least I can tell you that sharing my bed with teddy babes in satin pajamas was the most cuddly experience I made so far...!

Cheers,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Grasowka wrote:Hi lhdl28,

first of all congratulations concerning your purchase of your TBD Tina !! If you are looking for a suitable insert, I recommend the "Flutsch!", which most of my babes possess as well. You can get an impression by using the following link:

https://www.gummipuppen.de/teddy-babes/ ... babes.html

Last but least I can tell you that sharing my bed with teddy babes in satin pajamas was the most cuddly experience I made so far...!

Cheers,
Grasowka
Thank you very much Grasowka!

I got a hold of midiman, and he said:
"We hope to to one more run [siliplush] before the end of the year. Please check back mid-December."

Also, thanks for the link to that insert! Definitely bookmarked. Gonna have to brush up on my German to order it. lol

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, lhdl28! Looking forward to seeing your gal.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nice! :D Teddy Babes rule! :whistle:

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

lhdl28 wrote: Also, thanks for the link to that insert! Definitely bookmarked. Gonna have to brush up on my German to order it. lol
Hey lhdl28,

I ordered one of these before and forwarded it to an overseas forum member, so that's certainly not a problem, I could do that again any time.
The downside of the whole ordeal is the price though. Iirc they asked 50€, and including shipping to Canada back then and exchange rates and stuff (oh yeah and Paypal took their (fair?) share as well...), I had to receive roughly 130 CAD just to have all costs covered. I have no interest in making money that way (yet :whistle: ), but I want my expenses to be evened out in full.

Give me a shout if you are interested. That goes for all respectable forum members, I consider this a community I am a part of and a way to contribute, if that helps. :D

CU cuddly cuddling Lian

EDIT: Forget what I just wrote. I see they ship overseas now as well. They didn't when I forwarded that one insert.

PS: Actually, let me outline the process:

At your message I order the insert.
I receive it and can email you a dated photo of the sealed product in or out of the opened box.
You receive my Paypal account info and amount and transfer the money to me, Watch out to select the right options though, You pay the Paypay fees and transfer to me in Euro currency!
You send me your post address, of course. Please take into account that I will use DHL for shipping, take care to provide an address they consider as valid to deliver to!
I get the stuff on its way within 2 days. Please take into consideration that there are limited business hours on Saturdays and none at all on Sundays.
I send you the tracking id so we both can have an eye on the shipment.

If anything goes wrong and you receive nothing or the content of the parcel is damaged, please provide a few detailed photos and if necessary, a description of the damage. That way I can make a claim towards DHL (you can't, since I am the one who shipped it) and get a replacement on its way. I will only ship tracked and insured, afaik there is no other way anyway.

All in all it should take no langer than 2 weeks from the initial order to you receiving the insert. Not too bad, I guess.

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

cuddly wrote:
lhdl28 wrote: Also, thanks for the link to that insert! Definitely bookmarked. Gonna have to brush up on my German to order it. lol
Hey lhdl28,

I ordered one of these before and forwarded it to an overseas forum member, so that's certainly not a problem, I could do that again any time.
The downside of the whole ordeal is the price though. Iirc they asked 50€, and including shipping to Canada back then and exchange rates and stuff (oh yeah and Paypal took their (fair?) share as well...), I had to receive roughly 130 CAD just to have all costs covered. I have no interest in making money that way (yet :whistle: ), but I want my expenses to be evened out in full.

Give me a shout if you are interested. That goes for all respectable forum members, I consider this a community I am a part of and a way to contribute, if that helps. :D

CU cuddly cuddling Lian

EDIT: Forget what I just wrote. I see they ship overseas now as well. They didn't when I forwarded that one insert.

PS: Actually, let me outline the process:

At your message I order the insert.
I receive it and can email you a dated photo of the sealed product in or out of the opened box.
You receive my Paypal account info and amount and transfer the money to me, Watch out to select the right options though, You pay the Paypay fees and transfer to me in Euro currency!
You send me your post address, of course. Please take into account that I will use DHL for shipping, take care to provide an address they consider as valid to deliver to!
I get the stuff on its way within 2 days. Please take into consideration that there are limited business hours on Saturdays and none at all on Sundays.
I send you the tracking id so we both can have an eye on the shipment.

If anything goes wrong and you receive nothing or the content of the parcel is damaged, please provide a few detailed photos and if necessary, a description of the damage. That way I can make a claim towards DHL (you can't, since I am the one who shipped it) and get a replacement on its way. I will only ship tracked and insured, afaik there is no other way anyway.

All in all it should take no langer than 2 weeks from the initial order to you receiving the insert. Not too bad, I guess.
Hey bud, I appreciate the offer to help greatly. To be blunt, I'm ordering my TBD Tina as a cuddle companion. I figured I'd order an insert as I feel it's always better to be prepared for anything. :evilbat:

My lady gives me enough loving, but I need something to cuddle up to to lower the stress levels. If you'd ever seen me in person, I wouldn't strike you as the "cuddle type"

To each their own. :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Will Tina be your first Teddy Babe? If so, I would definitely recommend being prepared for any contingency as the cuddle factor with these ladies can be so good that it could lead to "other things." :whistle:
In fact, things were feeling so good with Lexy yesterday morning that I almost climaxed on her through pure cuddling. :oops: It was THAT good! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Will Tina be your first Teddy Babe? If so, I would definitely recommend being prepared for any contingency as the cuddle factor with these ladies can be so good that it could lead to "other things." :whistle:
In fact, things were feeling so good with Lexy yesterday morning that I almost climaxed on her through pure cuddling. :oops: It was THAT good! :D
Yep, she'll be my first Teddy Babe. I've been hawking these Teddy Babes since 2006, and finally committed. I've owned the silicone / TPE variety. Not impressed, personally.

There's something ultra charming about Teddy Babes. There's "life" to them. Everything else seems to cater to one thing. Not TBs, though.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

lhdl28 wrote: There's something ultra charming about Teddy Babes. There's "life" to them. Everything else seems to cater to one thing. Not TBs, though.
Exactly THIS! :thumbs_up: This is the effect that I was referring to in the thread "There's something wrong with me."
Things were feeling so good with Lexy (my standard Lisa model) that I actually lost touch with reality for a bit. She was feeling completely alive and really seeming to love me to the point that I was afraid that she would be upset when I had to go. Which is why I found myself asking her if she will be ok. :oops:

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
lhdl28 wrote: There's something ultra charming about Teddy Babes. There's "life" to them. Everything else seems to cater to one thing. Not TBs, though.
Exactly THIS! :thumbs_up: This is the effect that I was referring to in the thread "There's something wrong with me."
Things were feeling so good with Lexy (my standard Lisa model) that I actually lost touch with reality for a bit. She was feeling completely alive and really seeming to love me to the point that I was afraid that she would be upset when I had to go. Which is why I found myself asking her if she will be ok. :oops:
Well I'm glad you didn't follow through with selling her to me six months ago. Those would be some big shoes to fill. :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah that was a crazy story. I already had a few other dolls and didn't need another one. But she popped up in the sales section at a price that was too good to pass up and I got her on a spur of the moment decision.
After I got her I was questioning my decision due to the issue of not having enough space. So I decided to try to sell her and kept her stored away as I was afraid that if I spent much time with her, I would end up getting attached to her. Thus making it hard to let her go.
I think the problem was when we were in negotiations was that I didn't know how to post pictures at that time. However, when I finally figured it out; I was finding myself really liking the way that she looked and questioning my decision to sell her. But what REALLY sealed my fate was when I decided to start sleeping with her. :sleeping:
It was a little strange at first because this was my first time sleeping with a doll. Although I've had dolls in my bed, this was my first time actually SLEEPING with one if you know what I mean. :wink:
I was always hesitant because of my small bed and having to sleep with a C pap mask and I wasn't sure how it would work. It certainly wouldn't have worked with my silicone or TPE lady as they were just too heavy and awkward to move around. But it has been working with Lexy quite nicely and getting better all the time! :D
You'll see what I'm talking about when your lady arrives. The only problem is that it might work TOO good and you will find it much harder to get out of bed with a Teddy Babe holding on to you! :multi:

INFORMATIONS