teddy-babes.com

Why are 2 Teddy Babes better than one?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Xanthine

Re: Why are 2 Teddy Babes better than one?

Post by Xanthine »

Alright guys so this may be a stupid question, but do i need to get a teddybabe? I have a couple of tpe dolls, one that a sleep with every night. Are the teddybabes a lot better than a tpe doll for cuddles and sleep?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Xanthine wrote:Alright guys so this may be a stupid question, but do i need to get a teddybabe? I have a couple of tpe dolls, one that a sleep with every night. Are the teddybabes a lot better than a tpe doll for cuddles and sleep?
Yes you need to get a teddy babe. :razz: In fact everyone needs a teddy babe. :wink:
Are they better than a tpe doll for cuddle and sleep? In my situation; yes. While my tpe doll is great for sex, my teddy babes are better for cuddles and sleep. :sleeping:
I suppose if a person can sleep in the same position all night and doesn't toss and turn, then a tpe doll could work. But in my case, I can't stay in one position too long due to my bad back. I usually start off on my back for a few hows and then have to switch to my side. At least with a 10 lb teddy babe, I'm able to switch her around and change her position as needed. I also have to use a c-pap machine and can only get in my bed from one side. So I need a doll that I can easily maneuver into position.
I suppose if I had a bigger bed in a more open room and didn't have to use that damn c- pap machine; then I might could sleep with my tpe lady. But even then, I think the teddy babe would still be a better snuggle bunny.
I also should mention that my teddy babes are the "standard" versions and are no longer being made. The current ones are the "deluxe" versions and will be somewhat bigger and heavier than mine. Although they won't be too much heavier. Probably 15-20 lbs. So still pretty light compared to most tpe ladies. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Xanthine wrote:Alright guys so this may be a stupid question, but do i need to get a teddybabe? I have a couple of tpe dolls, one that a sleep with every night. Are the teddybabes a lot better than a tpe doll for cuddles and sleep?
You simply cant beat a TeddyBabe for snuggles and cuddles. Every part of them is soft, squishy, and snuggly. They are bombproof in bed as thei skeletons are simple wire frames, so any bends can be unbent without an issue.

I sleep every night with a Jess (TB Deluxe) and Xiaoli (DS160+) on either side of me, and Jess is definitely the more cuddly in bed. I can change her position without moving as she can simply be moved under the covers with little effort. Xiaoli on the other hand stays in the same position all night.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Well.. yeah, that is kind of a stupid question. Of course you do!

To be serious though, while I do not have a TPE doll I can say that a Teddy Babe is cuddly beyond belief. The main reason I wanted a doll was to sleep with, and not only their cuddly nature, but also their durability and light weight compared to other dolls were factors that made me choose one.

I will say this though, if you already have a doll and you have feelings for her, and if you sleep with her every night and it goes well for you... I don't know, if it works for you might as well stick with it. Sleeping with a doll seems to make a person more attached to them. With all the serious cuddling it won't take long before you'd likely have feelings for your new Teddy Babe, but if you're really attached to the doll you sleep with already, maybe you don't want to change things, I don't know. I'm probably projecting my own thoughts here; I'm probably in the minority, but I only have one doll and I like it that way as it just makes her extra special. I guess I have a monogamous nature.

Or... I suppose you can always add a Teddy Babe to the mix and sleep sandwiched between them. That is also an option that perhaps should be considered.

In the end I guess it comes down to how you feel about the doll you sleep with now, and also how satisfied you are with her cuddlability. When you say you sleep with her, do you mean she's laying next to you or are you cuddling to some degree? Audrey and I sleep pretty much wrapped around each other, and I'll admit that it's amazing. She is soooooo cuddly. You probably can't do that with a TPE doll as she'd likely get hurt, and a Teddy Babe is the only way to go to get that serious, hardcore, no holds barred, cuddling if that's what you're looking for.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Mr Treehorn speaks the truth.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS